- Jan 15-16, ICUIMC-2009, The 3rd International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, SKKU, Suwon, Korea.
- Jan 28 - 30, Knowledge Extraction and Management (Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances, EGC'2009), Strasbourg, France.
The Second ACM Int. Conference on Web Search and Data Mining,
Co-Sponsored by ACM SIGIR, SIGKDD, SIGMOD and SIGWEB.
- February 18-19, Predictive Analytics World, San Francisco, CA.
The inaugural business-focused event for predictive analytics professionals.
- Feb 23, Henry Stewart Conference on Marketing Analytics, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Mar 30 - Apr 2, IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data Mining 2009 (CIDM'09), Nashville, TN, USA
- Apr 15-17, 7th European Conference on Evolutionary Computation, Machine Learning and Data Mining in Bioinformatics ( EVOBIO 2009), Tubingen, Germany.
- Apr 20-24, WWW 2009, Madrid, Spain.
- Apr 27-30, PAKDD-09: The 13th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Bangkok, Thailand.
- April 30 - May 2, SDM'09: The Ninth Siam International Conference On Data Mining, Sparks (Reno-Sparks-Tahoe area), Nevada, USA.
- May 11-14, SPSS Directions 2009 European Conference, Prague, Czech Republic.
- May 13, SF Bay ACM: Using Neural Nets to Enhance Rule-Based Trading Systems in Quantitative Finance, Palo Alto, CA (video to follow)
- Jun 1-2, 5th Annual Text Analytics Summit, Boston, MA
- Jun 6, SF Bay ACM: Cloud Computing - From Getting Started and Tools, to Large Scale Architecture Design, Cupertino, CA.
The 2009 NooJ conference and workshop, Touzeur, Tunisia.
NooJ is a freeware, linguistic engineering development environment.
- June 14-18, ICML 2009: 26th International Conference on Machine Learning, Montreal, Canada.
- June 16-18, Intelligent Information Systems 2009 -- IIS 2009, Krakow, Poland.
- June 18-20, IADIS European Conference On Data Mining 2009, Algarve, Portugal.
- June 25-26, Symposium on Biological and Chemical Informatics for Health: Foundations for Systems Biology, Brunel University, West London, UK.
June 28 - July 1,
15th ACM SIGKDD Conference on
Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining,
- June 28 - July 3, PODS/SIGMOD 2009, Providence, RI, USA.
- Jul 1-2, A2009: SAS European Analytics Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1-3 Jul, Educational Data Mining (EDM'09), Cordoba, Spain.
SRL-2009 - International Workshop on Statistical Relational Learning
ILP-2009 - 19th International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming
MLG-2009 - 7th International Workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs, at K. U. Leuven, Belgium.
- 11-17 Jul, IJCAI-09, Pasadena, CA, USA.
- 13-16 Jul, DMIN'09: 2009 International Conference on Data Mining, part of 2009 WORLDCOMP conference, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
- 19-23 Jul, The 32nd Annual ACM SIGIR Conference, Boston, MA, USA.
- 20-23 Jul, Tableau Customer Conference, Seattle, WA.
ICDM'2009: 9th Industrial Conference on Data Mining,
Leipzig, Germany, including
- Workshop on Data Mining in the Life Sciences, DMLS 2009,
- Workshop on Data Mining in Marketing, DMM 2009,
- Workshop Case-Based Reasoning on Multimedia Data, CBR-MD 2009.
- 23-25 Jul, International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining MLDM'2009, Leipzig, Germany
- August 17-19, The Fifth International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA 2009), Beijing, China.
Salford Data Mining Conference, CART(r), MARS(r), TreeNet(r), RandomForests(r), and other methods, San Diego, CA, USA.
Post-Conference Training: Aug 26-28, 2009.
- Aug 24-28, VLDB09, 35th international conference on very large databases, Lyon, France.
- Aug 31 - Sep 2, IDA-2009, the eighth International Symposium on Intelligent Data Analysis, Lyon, France.
- 7-11 Sep, ECML/PKDD-2009, European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML PKDD), Bled, Slovenia.
- 14-17 Sep, ISMIS-2009, 18th International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems, Prague, Czech Republic.
- 1-3 Oct, NSF Next Generation Data Mining Summit: Energy, Emissions & Transportation, Baltimore, MD, USA.
- 3-5 Oct, The 12th International Conference on Discovery Science (DS-2009), Porto, Portugal.
- 3-5 Oct, ALT 2009: The 20th International Conference on Algorithmic Learning Theory, Porto, Portugal.
- 6-8 Oct, KDIR: International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Information Retrieval, Madeira, Portugal. Part of IC3K - The International Joint Conference on Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management.
- 12-15 Oct, KDBI 2009-Knowledge Discovery and Business Intelligence, track of EPIA, Aveiro, Portugal.
- 20-21 Oct,
Predictive Analytics World,
- 22-25 Oct, RecSys'09: Third ACM Conference on Recommender Systems, New York, NY, USA.
- 26-27 Oct, SAS M2009, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
- Nov 1, 2009 ACM Silicon Valley Data Mining Camp (free), Mountain View, CA.
- Nov 2-4, The 1st Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML'09), Nanjing, China.
- Nov 8-12, SPSS Directions North America, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
- Nov 12-13, Business Analytics Summit, San Jose, CA.
- Dec 1-4, AusDM'09 (Eighth Australasian Data Mining Conference), Melbourne, Australia.
- Dec 6-9, ICDM'09: The 9th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, Miami, FL, USA.