- ebook: Learning Apache Mahout, Big Data Analytics - May 15, 2015.
Acquire practical skills in Big Data Analytics and explore data science with Apache Mahout with this comprehensive guide with numerous code examples and end-to-end case studies.
Apache Mahout, Big Data Analytics, Packt Publishing
- ebook: Learning Apache Mahout Classification - May 15, 2015.
If you are a data scientist with Hadoop experience and interest in machine learning, this book is for you. Learn about different classification in Apache Mahout and build your own classifiers.
Apache Mahout, Classification, ebook, Packt Publishing
- Interview: Ted Dunning, MapR on Apache Mahout & Technology Landscape in ML - Mar 3, 2015.
We discuss Apache Mahout, its comparison with Spark and H2O, trends, advice, desired qualities in data scientists and more.
Advice, Apache Mahout, Apache Spark, H2O, Interview, Machine Learning, MapR, Ted Dunning
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 4-5: Ensemble Methods, a brief history; Data Scientist role shifting - Aug 6, 2014.
Ensemble Methods are the backbone of #MachineLearning - a brief history; Data Scientist role shifting, with companies focusing on Developers; To add #MachineLearning for Python, scikit-learn; for Hadoop: Mahout; Meet Fortune 2014 #BigData All-Stars: data scientists, entrepreneurs, CEOs.
Apache Mahout, Data Scientist, Ensemble Methods, Machine Learning, scikit-learn
- Book Review: Data Just Right - Apr 7, 2014.
An introduction to technology and software at play in the current quest to define the Big Data Analytics computing paradigm, the book Data Just Right is reviewed in detail here.
Apache Mahout, Book, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Pig, Python, R, Review
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 31 – Feb 2: Free books on statistical learning; Intro: Machine Learning and Apache Mahout - Feb 3, 2014.
3 Free books on statistical learning; Machine Learning and Apache Mahout : very good Introduction; 16 Top #BigData Analytics Platforms; Knowledge Graph, Google giant database of all the facts in the world
Apache Mahout, Data journalism, Knowledge Graph, Statistical Learning