- 2018 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference: Driving the Future of Analytics, Apr 15-17, Baltimore, MD - Mar 9, 2018.
2018 conference will gather 1,000 experts and thought leaders in industry, government, and academia, with over 150 sessions by leading universities and organizations. Register by March 12 to get early rates.
- Arena: Sr. Data Scientist - Oct 26, 2017.
Seeking an inventive, collaborative, methodologically-grounded, experienced, socially-minded data scientist to join our team.
- Corios: Consulting Manager - Oct 13, 2017.
Seeking a detail-oriented consultant who enjoys identifying and resolving project issues, making sure the project progresses on schedule and on budget, taking accountability for the project’s success.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in October 2016 - Nov 5, 2016.
PhD/Postdoc at KU Leuven, Postdoc at Northeastern, Data Science Fellowship program at NYU, Asst. Prof. in ML at Cal State Long Beach, Data Science Faculty at UMBC, Faculty Business Analytics at USF, and more.
- UMBC: Data Science/Big Data Faculty Positions - Oct 6, 2016.
UMBC is seeking qualified candidates with research interests and experience in Data Science, a research area with high growth and impact in environmental sciences, health care, security, applied statistics and others.
- INFORMS Courses: Essential Practice Skills, Data Exploration and Visualization, November, Baltimore - Oct 5, 2015.
Two INFORMS courses teach Essential Practice Skills for High-Impact Analytics Projects (Nov 18-19) and Data Exploration & Visualization (Nov 10-11). Both courses are given at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.