- Verizon: Inventory Planning, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Use inbound delivery plan to determine channel inventory allocations and retail store replenishment strategy; execute planning activities; continuously enhance and improve the forecasting models to predict store sales and replenishment.
- Verizon: Demand Manager, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Responsible for developing a demand plan for each of their specific Supplier SKU and deciding the quantity and timing of a product to be allocated and shipped to each of our current channels (Direct to Consumer, VZW retail and Indirect).
- Verizon: Supervisor Supply Planning, Channel Replenishment and Allocation-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Manage the daily work responsibilities of a team of Sr. Analysts responsible for all Channel Replenishment/Allocation, including manage staff responsible for operational and administrative tasks and monitor transactional actions.
- Verizon: Business Intelligence Lead/Consultant-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Provide the metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to support the executive dashboards and other reporting; master the current information data acquisition and reporting capabilities.
- Verizon: Sr. Manager Business Intelligence, NJ - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team of consultants to provide the measurement of metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Principal - Mar 10, 2016.
Driving strategic efforts across the supply chain organization, leveraging advanced analytics to optimize processes and procedures that lead to improved device life cycle management, working capital optimization and cost reduction.
- Verizon: Business Intelligence Lead - Mar 10, 2016.
Provide the day-to-day needs for the measurement of the metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups (Apple, Samsung, Motorola, other devices and accessories.)