- Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Oct 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from The Hershey Company, Gongos, Clarks, and Mediacom on day 2 of Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Oct 8, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Sony Pictures Entertainment, Macy's and Nuevora on day 1 of Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- KDnuggets Free Pass to Big Data TechCon How-To Conference, Oct 27-29, San Francisco - Oct 3, 2014.
Win a free KDnuggets Pass for Big Data TechCon in San Francisco - the conference to learn HOW-TO accommodate the terabytes and petabytes of data, learn the latest big data technologies, mingle and network.
- Big Data and Humanitarian Efforts - Oct 3, 2014.
Discover ways that big data is impacting and improving humanitarianism, including ways it crowdsources accounts of events and disaster relief in the Philippines.
- Additions to KDnuggets Directory in September - Oct 1, 2014.
Boston DataFest and Analytics Street, Big Data Summits, PAKDD, and more meetings, DecisionIQ and Quantum Data Science, BS in Data Science from Ottawa, MS from RPI, and more.
- GDELT: Big Data of News, Conflicts, and Society - Sep 29, 2014.
What is happening in this world today? Obviously, it is impossible for us to read and analyze billions of news reports published every day. GDELT is designed to record, analyze, visualize and even forecast our planet.
- Apache Spark: O’Reilly Certification, EU Training, University Program - Sep 26, 2014.
Recent news on Apache Spark includes developer certification from O'Reilly, upcoming training workshops in EU by Databricks, and Spark tutorial events at major universities.
- INFORMS The Business of Big Data 2014: Day 2 Highlights - Sep 15, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Accenture, Analytics Media Group, SAS and Intel on day 2 of INFORMS The Business of Big Data.
- What is Big Data – answers from thought leaders - Sep 12, 2014.
What do you think when you hear “big data”? Maybe take a moment and think about this, before you let all the opinions below influence you.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 3-9: What is Big Data – definitions from thought leaders - Sep 12, 2014.
What Is #BigData? Definitions from 40+ thought leaders; Fewer companies are hiring Data Scientists but #DataScience is still hot; Choosing the right estimator scikit-learn #CheatSheet; How do Twitter Analytics show followers gender, when they dont ask?
- Exclusive Interview: Imran Siddiqi, SAP on the Strategic Value Proposition of Big Data - Sep 11, 2014.
We discuss the impact of Big Data advancements on business strategy, value proposition of Big Data, importance of partnerships, key risks and mitigation strategy, how to win sustained patronage for Big Data projects and more.
- Most Viewed Big Data Talks at Videolectures - Sep 10, 2014.
Learn about topics ranging from applying big data to industrial settings to using machine learning on big data knowledge graphs from these big data lectures on videolectures.net.
- Hiring Data Scientists: What to look for? - Sep 9, 2014.
Know key characteristics of what makes up a good data scientist based upon the three authors’ consulting and research experience, having collaborated with many companies world-wide on the topics of big data and analytics.
- Most Viewed Data Mining Talks at Videolectures - Sep 9, 2014.
Watch the top 25 most viewed popular data mining lectures on VideoLectures.NET to learn about topics ranging general big-data tutorials to monetizing data mining startups.
- Exclusive Interview: Ajay Bhargava, TCS on the Ideal Analytics Curriculum at Graduate-level - Sep 5, 2014.
We discuss the differences between analytics and Big Data, the evolution of expectations from data science, important qualities desired in data scientists, ideal curriculum for Analytics focused programs, advice and more.
- Exclusive Interview: Ajay Bhargava, TCS shares the Big Data Mantra: Harness Data and Harvest Value - Sep 4, 2014.
We discuss how to tame Big Data through harnessing data and harvesting value, the top Big Data priorities in Insurance sector, short-term and long-term needs of Healthcare Analytics, and more.
- Sep 2014 – Mar 2015 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Sep 3, 2014.
Coming soon: PAW Gov, ECML/PKDD, BayesiaLab UC, Big Data Innovation Summit, PAW Boston, PAW Healthcare, RecSys, Strata + Hadoop NYC, Analytics 2014, BigData TechCon, Data Analytics Week, Text Analytics Summit West,and many more.
- KDD-2014 report, part 2: The Magic Module network and Privacy vs Big Data - Sep 2, 2014.
Here is part 2 of my report on KDD-2014, the biggest and the best Data Science meeting: The Magic Module genes, Privacy vs Big Data, and should we ask for consent of data subjects?
- Interview: Arpit Gupta, CEO, Actionable Analytics on Enterprise Challenges in Big Data and Cloud - Aug 24, 2014.
We discuss Actionable Analytics start-up, enterprise challenges in Big Data, relationship with cloud computing, metrics vs. insights, Big Data expectations and more.
- INFORMS The Business of Big Data 2014: Day 1 Highlights - Aug 21, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data technology practitioners from Teradata, Booz Allen Hamilton, Databricks and ProbabilityManagement.org during INFORMS The Business of Big Data in San Jose.
- Interview: John Funge, CTO, Knack on Why Gaming is the Next Big Thing for Hiring - Aug 18, 2014.
We discuss the gamification of hiring, founding story of Knack, applications of Predictive Human Analytics, challenges, Big Data tools and technology used, key qualities sought in data scientists, career advice and more.
- Recommendations for Big Data Success for the Long Haul - Aug 15, 2014.
Overcome common big data challenges by identifying the right POC (proof-of-concept) use case for Hadoop and leveraging its success to build executive and stakeholder buy-in.
- Data is not a fad - Aug 14, 2014.
Learn why Big Data drives the need for companies to adopt data leadership and why Chief Data Officers are likely to join the C-suite in large organizations.
- Berkeley DataLead conference, Sep 30 – Oct 2 - Aug 8, 2014.
The conference will focus on big data applied to real world business, with focus on finance and marketing, but also cover many other facets of data science and applications in technology, retail, education, science, and government.
- Interview: Sujee Maniyam, Elephant Scale on Why Open Source is So Important for Big Data - Aug 8, 2014.
We discuss the importance of contributing to Open Source, Big Data skills for business managers, Big Data predictions, key qualities sought in data engineers, career advice and more.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 Toronto: Day 2 Highlights - Aug 7, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Aviva, Canadian Imperial Bank, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and University Health Network on day 2 of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014.
- Interview: Sujee Maniyam, Elephant Scale on the Best Free Online Resources to Learn Hadoop - Aug 7, 2014.
We discuss the startup - Elephant Scale, DIY Hadoop learning, best free online resources for learning Hadoop, getting a good job in Big Data, and the experience of authoring a book - Hadoop Illuminated (available for free).
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 Toronto: Day 1 Highlights - Aug 6, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from TD Bank, Public Health Ontario and First Nations Education Steering Committee on day 1 of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in Toronto, Canada.
- BAT: China’s Three Big Data Leaders - Aug 5, 2014.
We examine the “three big mountains” in Chinese Internet and Big Data industry: Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent (together called BAT), and look into their different strategy and focus.
- TEXATA Big Data Analytics World Championships, KDnuggets Discount - Aug 5, 2014.
The Big Data Analytics World Championship involves two online qualification rounds and a Live World Finals event held in Texas, USA in October 2014. Free registration for KDnuggets readers.
- ASE International Conference on Big Data Science 2014: Highlights from Workshops - Jul 31, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Data Science leaders from MIT, Georgia Tech, Microsoft Research and CUHK during workshops at ASE Conference on Big Data Science 2014 held in Stanford University.
- Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 London: Day 2 Highlights - Jul 31, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Predictive Analytics leaders from Spotify, ING, Quintiles, and Riot Games on day 2 of Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in London, UK.
- KDnuggets 14:n19, Big Data Gap; Boundary of Effectiveness; Great interviews; MLlib machine learning - Jul 30, 2014.
KDnuggets Analytics, Data mining, and Data Science stories, including Features, Software, News, Opinions, Interviews, Reports, Webcasts, Courses, Meetings, Jobs, Academic, Publications, and Tweets.
- Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 London: Day 1 Highlights - Jul 29, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Predictive Analytics leaders from eBay, Skype, Yahoo and AbsolutData on day 1 of Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in London, UK.
- Interview: Thomas Levi, POF on How Online Dating is Improving Matching through Big Data - Jul 29, 2014.
We discuss Big Data use cases at Plenty of Fish, insights from text mining of user profiles, using topic modeling for developing user archetypes, challenges and more.
- IEEE Big Data 2014 – 21 Workshops, Posters – CFP - Jul 29, 2014.
IEEE Big Data 2014 offers 21 workshops on the hottest topics in Big Data - papers due in August. Poster submissions due Sep 27. Attend the conference in Washington, D.C. and learn the latest in Big Data research.
- Future of Consumer Intelligence 2014: Day 2 Highlights - Jul 28, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Market Research leaders on day 2 of Future of Consumer Intelligence 2014 in Los Angeles.
- Bosch Research and Technology Center: Data Mining Engineer – Big Data Infrastructure - Jul 25, 2014.
Bringing together disparate technologies to help solve business problems in Purchasing, Predictive Maintenance, Health Informatics, Vehicle Diagnostics, and other domains.
- MIT CDOIQ Symposium: Where is the Big Data Boundary of Effectiveness? - Jul 25, 2014.
My report on Day 1 of MIT CDOIQ symposium, why MIT seniors may be less smart than freshmen, 6 types of digitization of capital, the main role of Chief Data Officer, 7-Eleven Japan, and the Big Data Boundary of Effectiveness.
- Big Data & Analytics in Healthcare Summit 2014 Philadelphia: Day 2 Highlights - Jul 25, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Healthcare Analytics leaders from Cigna, National Parkinson Foundation, Quintiles and NYU Langone Medical Center on day 2 of Big Data & Analytics in Healthcare Summit 2014 in Philadelphia.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 23-24: 81% of retail firms gather #BigData, only 34% use analytics - Jul 25, 2014.
81% of retail firms gather #BigData, only 34% use analytics to drive pricing optimization; Google Brain project: Google is not really a search company. The Journal of Big Data has published its first articles - Hadoop, Mahout, Data; MLlib; Apache Spark component for machine learning.
- Interview: Leo Meyerovich, Graphistry on Browser-based Interactive Big Data Visualization - Jul 24, 2014.
- Big Data & Analytics in Healthcare Summit 2014 Philadelphia: Day 1 Highlights - Jul 24, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Healthcare Analytics leaders from GlaxoSmithKline, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, Adventist Health and Mayo Clinic on day 1 of Big Data & Analytics in Healthcare Summit 2014 in Philadelphia.
- U. Delaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data - Jul 23, 2014.
UDel Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data helps you to understand why big data is so important, sharpen your data management skills, and join the rapidly growing analytics field. Sep 11 - Dec 18, 2014 in Wilmington, DE.
- Affinio: Sr. Software Engineer, Machine Learning and Big Data - Jul 22, 2014.
Join award-winning Affinio machine learning and big data team to design, plan and develop big-data driven prototypes for new and augmented products.
- Future of Consumer Intelligence 2014: Day 1 Highlights - Jul 19, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Market Research leaders from H(app)athon Project, Socratic Technologies, TNS, PepsiCo on day 1 of Future of Consumer Intelligence 2014 in Los Angeles.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 16-17: An awesome list of Big Data frameworks - Jul 18, 2014.
An awesome GitHub list of #BigData frameworks, resources, and more; 15 interviews with 15 data scientists; 14 definitions of data scientist, from funny to serious; Revised standards for statistical evidence.
- Poll Results: Largest Dataset Analyzed surprisingly stable - Jul 17, 2014.
The results of KDnuggets annual poll on Largest Dataset Analyzed show surprising stability over the last 3 years, with about 54% of answers in GB range, and confirm the gap between the internet-scale data miners and the rest.
- Big Data TechCon, The How-To Conference, Oct 27-29, San Francisco - Jul 15, 2014.
Plan now to attend Big Data TechCon in San Francisco, to learn HOW-TO accommodate the terabytes and petabytes of data, learn the latest big data technologies, mingle and network, and be inspired by keynotes.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 11-13: Avoid Dilbert “core competency”; You may never be anonymous in a #BigData world - Jul 14, 2014.
Avoid automating things that you should not be doing; You may never be truly anonymous in a #BigData world; Why Argentina could not win the #WorldCup2014 cleanly? The OpenCPU System, a big step towards a universal interface for #BigData.
- Chief Data Officer Summit 2014 – Day 2 Highlights - Jul 11, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Data Governance experts from Visa, Bing, San Francisco County, and RS Investments at Chief Data Officer Summit 2014 in San Francisco, CA.
- How Xbox, Big Data & Statistical Analysis Can Measure Public Opinion - Jul 11, 2014.
Could the Xbox gaming platform and Big Data hold the key to generating accurate measures of public opinion, such as election polling? A team of statistical scientists think so.
- Big Data Innovation Summit returns to Boston, Sep 25-26 - Jul 10, 2014.
Big Data Innovation Summit returns to Boston on Sep 25-26, 2014, with 8 tracks and over 80 speakers from top companies and organizations. Get Early Bird pass by July 18.
- Interview: Dave Marvit, Innovation Strategy Consultant, Fujitsu on Privacy and Sentiment Analysis challenges - Jul 9, 2014.
We discuss the modern sentiment analysis challenges, how to address privacy concerns, Big Data predictions and more.
- 100 Big Data Companies Analyzed - Jun 29, 2014.
We analyze the CRN Big Data 100 for insights into trends in the future of Big Data companies, including changes in database solutions, active regions, and what industries are undergoing the most change right now.
- CRN 50 Emerging Big Data Vendors - Jun 26, 2014.
We examine CRN top 50 Emerging Big Data Vendors, with 65% located in Silicon Valley. The prototypical company is located in San Francisco and develops software for Hadoop analytics platform. Competition will be tough!
- CRN 25 Big Data Management Companies - Jun 26, 2014.
We examine top 25 Big Data Management companies, part of CRN Big Data 100, including Actian, Couchbase, and MemSQL. A large fraction of these companies develop NoSQL solutions.
- CRN 50 Big Data Business Analytics Companies - Jun 25, 2014.
We examine CRN top 50 Big Data Business Analytics companies. They are younger (average age is 10), and 44% are founded since 2010.
- CRN 25 Big Data Infrastructure Companies - Jun 24, 2014.
We examine the top 25 Big Data Infrastructure companies, part of CRN Big Data 100, which includes Amazon, IBM, and Microsoft.
- New Poll: Largest dataset analyzed / data mined? - Jun 19, 2014.
New KDnuggets Poll is asking: What was the largest dataset you analyzed / data mined? The median answer in 2013 was 40-50 GB. Please vote and we will analyze and publish the trends.
- Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football - Jun 17, 2014.
New KDnuggets Cartoon takes a fresh look on Big Data insights and World Cup 2014 in Soccer. What should a player do when Big Data predicts his behavior?
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 11-12: Huge Big Data poster; “Data science” misses half the equation - Jun 13, 2014.
Huge Big Data Poster and Reference; "Data science" misses half the equation: you also need "decision science"; Proposed ethical guidelines for Twitter data mining: clear objectives, protect anonymity; Great talk at Google! John Ioannidis on why most published research is wrong.
- Huge Big Data Poster and Reference - Jun 12, 2014.
A really Big poster "Do You Know Big Data" includes: What it is, Leading tools, What is a Data Scientist, What questions should we ask of databases, Visual techniques, Statistical algorithms, Privacy, and more.
- Profile: KDnuggets Serves Analytics and Big Data Fields - Jun 11, 2014.
A profile of KDnuggets, including an overview, history, and present highlights, is featured on the homepage of INFORMS, a major society for Analytics and Optimization (until June 23, 2014).
- Moving from Data-Rich to Decision-Smart: INFORMS Conference The Business of Big Data 2014 - Jun 10, 2014.
We interview the co-chairs of INFORMS Conference The Business of Big Data 2014 (June 22-24, 2014) on Big Data maturity, opportunities assessment, analytics for operations research, conference agenda and more.
- Big Data Assessment – Key Business Drivers, Expected Benefits and Common Challenges - Jun 5, 2014.
Recent survey on Big Data outlook reports increasing interest in Big Data for more accurate and timely decision-making; and concerns about project costs and ability to scale.
- Top stories in May: New Poll – Analytics, Data Mining Software; Data Science Cheat Sheets - Jun 5, 2014.
New Poll: Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science Software Used? Guide to Data Science Cheat Sheets; Big Data Landscape, v 3.0, analyzed; Where to Learn Deep Learning.
- Interview: Tom Kern, Risk Modeling Manager, Paychex on Risk Analytics and Sales Anticipation Model - Jun 2, 2014.
We discuss the role of Risk Analytics at Paychex, strategic importance of Sales Anticipation Model, optimizing business processes by leveraging Big Data, and advice for companies thinking about Big Data as well as aspiring students.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 London: Highlights - May 31, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data technology practitioners from Sears Holdings, Microsoft, Ticketmaster during Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in London.
- Data Discovery to Real Business Value – INFORMS Conference, June 22-24, San Jose - May 30, 2014.
Learn about how to achieve return on investment and real business value from your Big Data investments through the real-life case studies, insightful presentations, and lot more at the INFORMS Conference in San Jose.
- Big Data for Executives 2014: Day 2 Highlights - May 29, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data experts from McKinsey Solutions, SAP, Techfetch, Weather Analytics on Day 2 of Big Data for Executives 2014.
- Saxon Global, fast growing BI, Big Data, Cloud Service Provider - May 24, 2014.
Why India is emerging as a powerhouse of Analytics, Big Data Applications, Privacy, What will replace Big Data, and more.
- Big Data for Executives 2014: Day 1 Highlights - May 23, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data experts from Sears Holdings, PWC, Oracle, Altamira, Tesora on Day 1 of Big Data for Executives 2014.
- InformationWeek 10 Big Data Pros To Follow On Twitter - May 22, 2014.
Information Week list of 10 Big Data Pros includes leading industry experts @merv, @sogrady, @Sve_Sic, @KirkDBorne, @KDnuggets, @BigDataGal, @Data_Nerd, @JaimeFitzgerald, @TonyBaer, and @marcusborba.
- MADALGO Summer School on LEARNING AT SCALE, August 11-14, Denmark - May 22, 2014.
MADALGO Summer School will teach the latest developments in learning at scale as applied to Big Data. Registration is free on a first-come-first serve basis. Denmark, Aug 11 - 14, 2014.
- CIOReview Top 100 Most Promising Big Data Companies - May 17, 2014.
Top 100 Most Promising Big Data Companies according to CIO Review, from 7Segments to OpenBI to Zeta Interactive.
- Interview: Gary Shorter, Quintiles on Future of Heathcare and Big Data Skills - May 16, 2014.
We discuss how Big Data is shaping the future of Healthcare industry and advice for career in Analytics.
- Big Data Landscape, v 3.0, analyzed - May 15, 2014.
We analyze the Big Data Landscape and identify the most popular market segments in Analytics, Infrastructure, Applications, Open Source, and Data Sources categories. It is still early - only 4.5% of companies had exits.
- Has Predictive Analytics Crossed The Chasm? - May 15, 2014.
Recent study highlights the increasing market perception that Predictive Analytics leads to competitive advantage. The report also outlines current trends and challenges for Predictive Analytics.
- New Book: Analytics in a Big Data World – The Essential Guide to Data Science - May 13, 2014.
For organizations looking to enhance their capabilities via data analytics, this book is the go-to reference for applying Data Science to make the right business decisions.
- Interview: George Corugedo, CTO, RedPoint on Big Data Trends and Important Skills - May 13, 2014.
We discuss the key trends in Big Data industry, important skills for Data Science practioners and more.
- Big Data BootCamp: Highlights of talks on Day 3 - May 12, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by big data technology practitioners from Hortonworks, Intel, Rackspace, SciSpike, and Yahoo at Big Data Bootcamp 2014 in Santa Clara.
- Big Data BootCamp Santa Clara: Highlights of talks on Days 1-2 - May 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by big data technology practitioners from Caspida, Datastax, ElephantScale, Hortonworks, MapR and Qubole at Big Data Bootcamp 2014 in Santa Clara.
- Massachusetts releases Big Data Report 2014 - Apr 30, 2014.
Massachusetts Big Data Report 2014 (free download) highlights state successes, including almost 500 Big Data companies, $2.5B invested, 5600 students graduating from 14 data science-related programs, and identifies key priorities and growth opportunities.
- Big Data Leads Top Paying Skills - Apr 29, 2014.
Big Data related skills led the list of top paying technical skills (six-figure salaries) in 2013. Several other useful insights are available in the Dice Tech Survey Report, available for free download.
- Big Data TechCon – Great How-To Conference - Apr 17, 2014.
The recent BigData TechCon conference in Boston featured practical, how-to classes and tutorials for IT and Big Data professionals. It is the how-to training conference for professionals implementing and analyzing Big Data.
- CEOWorld Top Big Data Executives and Experts to Follow on Twitter - Apr 7, 2014.
Another list of 64 Top Big Data Execs and Experts on Twitter from CEO World is lead by Hilary Mason (@hmason), @todd_park, @SethGrimes, Cindi Howson (@biscorecard), and Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro (@kdnuggets).
- KDnuggets 14:n08, Is Data Scientist the right career path for you? FiveThirtyEight stumbles - Apr 3, 2014.
Latest analytics/data mining news, including candid advice on Data Scientist career, FiveThirtyEight stumbles on climate change, Boston Panel on Next Big Thing in Big Data, and White House/MIT Big Data Privacy Workshop report.
- Boston AnalyticsWeek Panel Highlights: Next Big Thing in Big Data - Mar 27, 2014.
Boston AnalyticsWeek opens with a vigorous panel discussion, which debates the next "Big Thing" in #BigData, Replacing data scientists by an algorithm, and is Privacy a big obstacle to Big Data?
- Boston AnalyticsWeek: Big Data and Analytics Unconference, March 24-28 - Mar 10, 2014.
Boston first week-long Big Data And Analytics Unconference wants to bring the limelight back to Analytics, bringing 5 evenings of leading industry speakers and panels, and with registration at nominal $10 to cover expenses.
- KDnuggets Pass to BigData TechCon: Learn HOW TO Master Big Data, Mar 31-Apr 2, Boston - Feb 26, 2014.
Get a free KDnuggets Pass to BigData TechCon, Mar 31-Apr 2, in Boston, the HOW-TO big data event - see details.
- Comments on “Why your company should NOT use Big Data” - Feb 10, 2014.
Highlights from comments on a provocative article on NOT using Big Data. Big Data can be revolutionary, but it is not a substitute for thinking about the right goals and objectives.
- Feb-May 2014 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Feb 3, 2014.
Upcoming meetings include Strata Santa Clara, Data Science/Hadoop/Predictive Analytics Innovation Summits, PAW San Francisco, WSDM-2014, iKDD in India, Open Analytics Chicago, BigData Techcon, INFORMS Boston, and much more.
- MassBigData launched to boost Massachusetts Big Data, Analytics Ecosystem - Jan 20, 2014.
MassBigData has a wealth of information, including publicly available Mass data sets, local #BigData events, regional jobs (over 2300 currently), a map of MassBigData companies, resources, and much more.