- How (& Why) Data Scientists and Data Engineers Should Share a Platform - Nov 17, 2017.
Sharing one platform has some obvious benefits for Data Science and Data Engineering teams, but technical, language and process challenges often make this a challenge. Learn how one company implemented single cloud platform for R, Python and other workloads – and some of the unexpected benefits they discovered along the way.
- The Easy Button for R & Python on Spark, Webinar Oct 18 - Sep 22, 2017.
Learn five solid reasons to use managed services for Cloudera for R, Python and other advanced analytics on Spark & Hadoop in the cloud.
- Webinar: R with RStudio, Spark, sparklyr in Minutes, April 26 - Apr 11, 2017.
Find out how to expand R capabilities with RStudio + sparklyr on Apache Spark on a fast cloud platform and how simple to get started in the cloud with Cazena Data Science Sandbox as a Service.
- 3 minute demo: Data Science Sandbox as a Service - Mar 3, 2017.
Cazena Data Science Sandbox as a Service makes it simple to load data, and run R, Python, SQL and advanced analytics on a high-performance Apache Spark platform. Get a 3-minute demo!
- Webinar: The Data Science Sandbox as a Service, March 8 - Feb 16, 2017.
The platform includes storage, data movers, processing and embedded analytics tools including RStudio Server Pro - see it in action at this expert webinar and live demo.
- How Hadoop, Spark, and Data Science are evolving – Nov 10 Webinar - Nov 8, 2016.
Find out how Hadoop and Spark are evolving for Data Science in this Nov 10 webinar and live Q&A with guest speaker, Forrester VP and Principal Analyst Mike Gualtieri.