- Upstart: Data Scientist [Columbus, OH] - May 31, 2019.
Seeking thoughtful Data Scientists who are passionate and enjoy working in a very fast-paced environment. Because our challenges are so new, this person will need to have strong creative problem solving skills and the technical background to implement such solutions.
- Cummins: Reliability Analytics Leader [Columbus, IN] - Dec 13, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Reliability Analytics Leader in Columbus, IN, to be responsible for support and enhancement of current Reliability Analytics tools, and lead development of next generation analytical tools.
- Cummins: Data Engineering Technical Specialist [Columbus, IN] - Dec 13, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Data Engineering Technical Specialist in Columbus, IN, to develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career.
- Cummins: Data Engineering Apps and Solutions Architect [Columbus, IN] - Dec 13, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Data Engineering Apps and Solutions Architect in Columbus, IN, to focus on the specific Architecture, tools and environment optimization for the Data Engineering team within the Advanced Analytics organization and applied to Cummins standards worldwide.
- Cummins: Advanced Analytics Systems Architect Principle [Columbus, IN] - Dec 12, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Advanced Analytics Systems Architect Principle in Columbus, IN, to be accountable for the Architectural design of Advanced Analytics System inclusive of the Data Engineering, Data Science, Compute infrastructure and BI/Visualization and reporting components.
- Cummins: Advanced Analytics Platform Principle Engineer [Columbus, IN] - Dec 12, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Advanced Analytics Platform Principle Engineer in Columbus, IN, to be responsible for the overall design performance and quality of the Advanced Analytics compute environment running the data science and analytics algorithms and the data engineering pipelines feeding multiple business processes and tools.
- EMC Research: Data Scientist - Jan 19, 2017.
Seeking a Data Scientist in our Columbus office. The Data Scientist will work with large data sets, cleaning, transforming, and aggregating data, build and maintain predictive models, and create static and dynamic data visualizations of survey data.