- 7 Ways How Data Science Fuels The FinTech Revolution - Sep 16, 2016.
Here are 7 ways how data science is at the core of the current transformation of the financial sector.
- Wharton: Bring Customer Lifetime Value to Life, Feb 18-19 - Nov 19, 2015.
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is a critical concept for every organization that aspires to be customer centric. This intensive workshop for marketing analytics professionals is taught by leading Wharton professor Peter Fader, Feb 18-19, in Philadelphia.
- Interview: Sheridan Hitchens, Auction.com on Customer Lifetime Value as the Cornerstone for Marketing Analytics - May 15, 2015.
We discuss Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) metric, maturity level for the CLV metric, different models for calculating it, challenges in designing strategy based on CLV and tackling attribution.
- Interview: Alison Burnham, Scorebig on Optimal, Real-time Pricing through Analytics - May 8, 2015.
We discuss Analytics at ScoreBig, company’s business model, unexpected insights, challenges in customer value management, advice, and more.
- Wharton Online Course: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships - Jan 13, 2015.
During an 8-week online program (Mar 2 - Apr 26) taught by Wharton marketing professor Peter Fader, learn how to decipher the streams of customer data flowing into your company.
- Wharton: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships, online course - Jul 17, 2014.
In 8-week online program taught by Wharton marketing professor Peter Fader, learn how to decipher the streams of customer data flowing into your company.
- Wharton Online: Strategic Value of Customer Relationships, Mar 3 – Apr 27 - Jan 9, 2014.
Go beyond the "average customer" to create and execute a successful strategy for business growth with Wharton Executive Education's new online program. Learn how to identify which customers are the most profitable, and how to effectively reach them. Apply now - Deadline Feb. 14.