- Disruptive Innovation and Competitive Intelligence - Jul 22, 2015.
Disruptive innovation paradigm enables us to understand the rising competition in businesses. Here, we will show how this can be helpful to Competitive Intelligence and challenges ahead of it.
- The missing D in Data Science - Jul 1, 2015.
Data science is often talked in terms of tools, insights and emerging use cases, but one of its important pillars domain expertise is left out. Find out why you should be concerned about it.
- Our Iceberg is Melting.. Now where is that Data Scientist? - Dec 15, 2014.
Marketing analytics teams could improve their effectiveness by employing a marketing effectiveness strategy similar to that used by penguins dealing with their iceberg melting.
- Shifting CXO crowns and changing Analytics Leadership - Sep 3, 2014.
Learn about how the analytics landscape has shifted in recent years and how this has pushed the CXO to pursue higher levels of analytics competition to meet business needs.
- Six Thinking Hats and the Life of a Data Scientist - Aug 8, 2014.
Learn about the different "hats" (mindsets) a data scientist should adopt to reach maximum effectiveness in the variety of situations encountered in this emerging field.