- Disneyland Meets Data – Join TDWI this August - May 4, 2018.
Check out the 55+ full and half-day courses in four core learning tracks plus five accelerated learning fast tracks, Aug 5-10 at TDWI Anaheim, and buckle up for a week of in-depth training in sunny SoCal! Save up to $915 with priority code KD20 before Jun 15.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Principal, Decision Science - Nov 18, 2015.
The Decision Science team specializes in creating innovative scientific models and data-driven decision support tools to optimize business decisions.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: (Sr) Integration Consultant Rev Mgmt, Analytics Talent Pool - Nov 7, 2015.
Act as a company-wide consultant leveraging advanced analytics and complex science models to solve business problems, drive value, improve business efficiencies, or guide strategy development.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Quantitative Analyst (Temporary) - Nov 4, 2015.
Engaged in projects that involve the use of complex models to answer difficult business questions, improve business efficiencies, or guide strategy development.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Decisioning Development Marketing Manager - Nov 4, 2015.
Responsible the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: (Sr.) Analyst, Revenue Management (Analytics Talent Pool) - Nov 4, 2015.
Support clients across Walt Disney Parks & Resorts in yield management, revenue planning, forecasting, pricing, promotions and optimization.
- Disney: Experience Insights Analytics Manager - Oct 2, 2015.
Responsible for delivering information to support strategic decisions with data-driven insights on both new and established Guest experience drivers.
- Disney: Sr. Analytics Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
The primary focus for this position will be to provide analytical support for the Disney Theatrical Group (DTG) which, in partnership with Management Science & Integration team, pushed the boundaries on analytics for Broadway productions.
- Disney: Managing Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
Leading a team of analytical professionals in delivering client results for a single business unit.
- Disney: Principal, Decision Science - Oct 1, 2015.
Lead the research, design and innovation of decision science concepts and models and drive translation of that effort into actionable plans for implementations.
- Disney: Media Analytics Integration Consultant - Oct 1, 2015.
Support ABC Consumer Analytics through on-going and ad-hoc data analysis of their digital audience and support the larger ABC Ad Sales Initiatives.
- Disney: Senior Data Scientist - Oct 1, 2015.
Develop strategies for how to leverage data to improve WDPR capabilities for delivering integrated, one-to-one Guest experiences at any touch point.
- Disney: Decisioning Development Manager II - Oct 1, 2015.
Responsible for the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool; engage the business to frame, structure and prioritize business decisioning needs, and meet those needs through the creation, and coding, of content decisioning logic resulting in tailored recommendations.
- Basketball Predictive Analytics: Will he take the shot? - May 5, 2015.
Sports analytics has reached a new level - now researchers can predict whether and from where a basketball player will take shot, Check a fun online app that lets you play with predictions.
- Disney: Decision Science Project/Technical Manager - Jan 20, 2015.
The Decision Science team provides internal consulting services and analytical products for various business units across the Walt Disney Company.
- Disney: Sr Planning Analyst – Measurement - Jan 14, 2015.
The Sr. Planning Analyst analyzes and identifies business drivers using statistical/financial models, market research and external/economic data.
- Disney | ABC TV Group: Principal Data Scientist - Jul 15, 2014.
Design and manage the execution of data analysis and modeling projects aimed at solving high-impact business problems for Disney/ABC TV group media networks.
- INFORMS Business Analytics and Operations Research, Boston, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Feb 21, 2014.
INFORMS is a top analytics conference, with over 100 practical talks providing "how we did it" information from hand-picked industry speakers, and keynote from industry thought leader Tom Davenport. Early rates until Mar 17.