- Attend In-Memory Computing Summit, May 23-24, San Francisco - May 2, 2016.
This conference is the only industry-wide event of its kind, tailored to in-memory computing related technologies and solutions. The IMC Summit brings together in-memory computing visionaries, decision makers, experts and developers for the purpose of education, discussion and networking. Get 20% off with code KDN20.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jul 14 and beyond - Jul 14, 2015.
Tips/Tricks for Customer Segmentation, Data Lake - Five Tips to Navigate, Future-Proof Streaming Analytics, The CAO v. The CDO, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 26 and beyond - May 25, 2015.
The Data Lake Debate, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, Turning Machine Data Into Intelligent Action, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Using electronic health records for better care, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 19 and beyond - May 18, 2015.
Demystify Data Flows, How Analytics Might Save Your Life, 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, Building an Analytics Team, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, and more.
- In-Memory Computing Summit, San Francisco, June 29-30 - May 14, 2015.
The In-Memory Computing Summit 2015 is the first and only industry-wide event of its kind, where Fast Data meets Big Data. Get KDnuggets discount if you register by may 31.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 12 and beyond - May 11, 2015.
Smart Apps With Deep Learning APIs, Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, Demystify Data Flows, 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, and more.
- Why the Fast Data world needs a proven and mature In-Memory Data Fabric? - Nov 6, 2014.
The exponential growth in demand for data processing is leading to immense interest in In-Memory Computing. GridGain In-Memory Data Fabric has now been accepted into the Apache Incubator program.