- GPU-accelerated, In-database Analytics for Operationalizing AI - Oct 2, 2017.
This blog explores how the massive parallel processing power of the GPU is able to unify the entire AI pipeline on a single platform, and how this is both necessary and sufficient for overcoming the challenges to operationalizing AI.
- Webinar: Why Organizations are Choosing In-Database Analytics, Dec 3 - Dec 1, 2015.
Looker in-database approach to enterprise analytics allows organizations to see performance improvements by leveraging centralized data in high performance databases such as HP Vertica or Amazon Redshift.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 6, 2015 and beyond - Jan 6, 2015.
Hadoop, Top BI Trends, Enter a KDD Cup or Kaggle, YARN, In-Database Analytics Deep Dive, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 16 and beyond - Dec 15, 2014.
Top Data Science Trends for 2015, How EAT Club is using analytics, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – April 3 and beyond - Apr 3, 2014.
HP Vertica, Hadoop Data Warehouse with Impala, In-Database Scalable R & Python, Data Mining Failure To Launch, What Is Hadoop and Where Is It Going, and more.