- A Word from KDD Cup 2019 Organizers - Feb 15, 2019.
This year’s KDD Cup will be celebrating 22 years. It’s been an exciting journey and we have come a long way! We invite industrial and academic institutions to submit proposals for organizing the 2019 KDD Cup Competition. Learn more now!
- KDD Cup 2018 Call for Proposals - Aug 30, 2017.
We are looking for strong proposals that have a novel and motivated goal, a broad business impact, a rigid and fair setup, a challenging yet manageable task, and domain accessibility to the general public.
- KDD Cup 2016: measuring the impact of research institutions - Mar 7, 2016.
KDD Cup 2016 competition aims at addressing a long-standing puzzle in academic society: how to rank an academic institution? Develop models to rank academic institutions based on their potential paper acceptance in the upcoming top-tier conferences.
- KDD Cup 2016 Call for Proposals - Oct 10, 2015.
ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) 2016 is being held in San Francisco, California, from August 13-17, 2016. KDD is currently inviting KDD Cup competition proposals at this time.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n29, Sep 2: How to become a Data Scientist for Free; Big Data Out, Machine Learning In - Sep 2, 2015.
How to become a Data Scientist for Free; Gartner 2015 Hype Cycle: Big Data is Out, Machine Learning is In; KDnuggets part-time internship in Data Science, Data Journalism; The one language a Data Scientist must master.
- The Present and the Future of the KDD Cup Competition - Aug 31, 2015.
KDD cup is the first and among most prestigious competitions in data science, Among key takeaways from KDD Cup 2015: XGBoost – Gradient Boosted Decision Trees package works wonders in data classification, feature engineering is the king, and team work is crucial.
Pages: 1 2
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 6, 2015 and beyond - Jan 6, 2015.
Hadoop, Top BI Trends, Enter a KDD Cup or Kaggle, YARN, In-Database Analytics Deep Dive, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, and more.
- Enter a KDD Cup or Kaggle Competition. You don’t need to be an expert! - Jan 4, 2015.
The webinar will show on the example of KDD Cup 2009 how Salford TreeNet can quickly achieve a top 5 result, and how to quickly build great models even if you are not an expert.