- Disney Parks & Resorts: Principal, Decision Science - Nov 18, 2015.
The Decision Science team specializes in creating innovative scientific models and data-driven decision support tools to optimize business decisions.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: (Sr) Integration Consultant Rev Mgmt, Analytics Talent Pool - Nov 7, 2015.
Act as a company-wide consultant leveraging advanced analytics and complex science models to solve business problems, drive value, improve business efficiencies, or guide strategy development.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Quantitative Analyst (Temporary) - Nov 4, 2015.
Engaged in projects that involve the use of complex models to answer difficult business questions, improve business efficiencies, or guide strategy development.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: (Sr.) Analyst, Revenue Management (Analytics Talent Pool) - Nov 4, 2015.
Support clients across Walt Disney Parks & Resorts in yield management, revenue planning, forecasting, pricing, promotions and optimization.
- Disney: Experience Insights Analytics Manager - Oct 2, 2015.
Responsible for delivering information to support strategic decisions with data-driven insights on both new and established Guest experience drivers.
- Disney: Sr. Analytics Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
The primary focus for this position will be to provide analytical support for the Disney Theatrical Group (DTG) which, in partnership with Management Science & Integration team, pushed the boundaries on analytics for Broadway productions.
- Disney: Principal, Decision Science - Oct 1, 2015.
Lead the research, design and innovation of decision science concepts and models and drive translation of that effort into actionable plans for implementations.
- Disney: Media Analytics Integration Consultant - Oct 1, 2015.
Support ABC Consumer Analytics through on-going and ad-hoc data analysis of their digital audience and support the larger ABC Ad Sales Initiatives.
- Disney: Decision Science Project/Technical Manager - Jan 20, 2015.
The Decision Science team provides internal consulting services and analytical products for various business units across the Walt Disney Company.
- Disney: Sr Planning Analyst – Measurement - Jan 14, 2015.
The Sr. Planning Analyst analyzes and identifies business drivers using statistical/financial models, market research and external/economic data.