- Mathematics for Machine Learning: The Free eBook - Apr 6, 2020.
Check out this free ebook covering the fundamentals of mathematics for machine learning, as well as its companion website of exercises and Jupyter notebooks.
- Data Science Curriculum for self-study - Feb 26, 2020.
Are you asking the question, "how do I become a Data Scientist?" This list recommends the best essential topics to gain an introductory understanding for getting started in the field. After learning these basics, keep in mind that doing real data science projects through internships or competitions is crucial to acquiring the core skills necessary for the job.
- Free Mathematics Courses for Data Science & Machine Learning - Feb 25, 2020.
It's no secret that mathematics is the foundation of data science. Here are a selection of courses to help increase your maths skills to excel in data science, machine learning, and beyond.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n07, Feb 19: 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms for 2020; Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job? - Feb 19, 2020.
This week on KDnuggets: 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020; Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?; Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist; Math for Programmers; Deep Neural Networks; Practical Hyperparameter Optimization; and much more!
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n03, Jan 22: I wanna be a data scientist, but… how? Top 10 Technology Trends for 2020 - Jan 22, 2020.
If you want to be a Data Scientist, but not sure how to start - there is a perfect blog for you; Baidu top 10 technology trends for 2020; Math for programmers!; The future of Machine Learning; and more.
- Math in Our Lives video collection from SIAM - Oct 7, 2019.
Having trouble explaining why applied math matters to your non-specialist friends and colleagues? As valued members of the applied math community and ambassadors of SIAM, review these short animations and share them with your interested networks! Help us show that math matters and why.