- Crowdfunding Analytics = New Revelations Ahead - Jun 14, 2016.
CrowdSurfer helps to analyze investments financed through crowdfunding and marketplace lending, but there is more than meets the eye.
- Importance of Data Science for IoT business - Dec 14, 2015.
Here, we have explored how IoT businesses can leverage data science for IT strategies, service analysis stack, capacity planning, hardware maintenance, competitive advantages and anomaly detection. Along with, the different application in multiple IoT industries.
Pages: 1 2
- Interview: Michael Brodie – We Can’t Rely on Machines - Sep 28, 2015.
Michael Brodie, a leading database researcher, is convinced that Big Data has more potential than the hype suggests, but also more risks.
Pages: 1 2
- Interview: Emmanuel Letouzé, Data-Pop Alliance on Big Data and Human Rights – A Complex Affair - Apr 22, 2015.
We discuss the founding story of Data-Pop Alliance, the applications and implications of Big Data on Human Rights and the need for penetration of Data Literacy.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Interview: John Schitka, SAP on How to Get Started with Big Data - Jan 23, 2015.
We discuss the current perceptions of Big Data, challenges for Big Data consumerization, dealing with the talent gap, and business strategy for Big Data.
- KDnuggets Interview: Paul Zikopoulos, IBM on Big Data Opportunities and Challenges - Dec 14, 2014.
We discuss the value of Big Data for SMBs, how Cognitive will impact Big Data, IBM’s distinction from competition, significant trends and more.
- Exclusive Interview: Ajay Bhargava, TCS shares the Big Data Mantra: Harness Data and Harvest Value - Sep 4, 2014.
We discuss how to tame Big Data through harnessing data and harvesting value, the top Big Data priorities in Insurance sector, short-term and long-term needs of Healthcare Analytics, and more.