Tag: Research proposal (5)
- WCAI Research: Desktop Software Subscription Analysis - Oct 27, 2014.
A new dataset on when and how customers renew software licenses is now available for research into software purchase behavior. Register for Nov 21 webinar and submit proposals by Dec 8.
- LinkedIn Economic Graph Challenge - Oct 16, 2014.
Leverage the LinkedIn Economic Graph for your innovative and ambitious ideas for increasing economic value and gaining insights into economic opportunities using LinkedIn data and support. Proposals due Dec 15.
- WCAI Research Opportunity: Understanding, Expanding, and Predicting Customer Engagement - Sep 22, 2014.
A new consumer interaction dataset from an international beauty retailer will provide researchers with an opportunity to investigate the interaction between customers and brands. Register for the Oct 17 webinar, and submit proposals by Nov 3.
- WCAI Research Opportunity: Using Purchase History to Identify Customer Projects - May 3, 2014.
Customers frequently purchase a collection of products to complete a specific project. A rich data set from a Fortune 500 Specialty Retailer will allow researchers to study this issue - register for May 28 webinar and submit your proposal afterwards.
- Twitter Data Grants for Researchers – submit a proposal by Mar 15 - Feb 6, 2014.
Researchers can get access to a comprehensive and very large set of Twitter data - submit a proposal to Twitter Data Grants pilot program by March 15.