- Maryville University: Business Intelligence Analyst [St. Louis, MO] - Jan 4, 2019.
The ideal candidate should be versed in hands-on problem solving to address strategic business questions, be comfortable in wrangling data in SQL Server and Excel and in creating data models that are flexible for future use cases.
- Maryville University: Business Data Analytics Faculty - Oct 30, 2017.
Seeking a Business Data Analytics Faculty to develop and teach primarily online undergraduate and graduate courses in the Business Data Analytics and Information Systems programs primarily focused in one, or more, of the following areas: data analytics, data mining, forecasting and predictive modeling.
- Wells Fargo: Data Scientist Lead – Quantitative Analytics Consultant - Sep 14, 2017.
Seeking an experienced data scientist to join the marketing sciences team who is passionate about data and applying leading edge machine learning technology to solve business problems.
- Equifax: Strategic Data Performance Analyst - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking a Strategic Data Performance Analyst, responsible for leading analytic initiatives pertaining to maximizing the effectiveness of EWS data assets, including: Data Quality Analysis and Improvement, Data Valuation Analytics, Data Usage Analytics, and Customer Profiling.
- Equifax: Senior Statistical Modeler - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking a rare hybrid of business professional and data scientist, to lead the development of customer risk and decisioning models, consumer-level and aggregate attributes, and HR predictive models among others.
- Equifax: Senior Director, Search-Match & Data-Linking - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking an individual for gathering requirements, interfacing with relevant business partners across the enterprise, and developing and executing against a comprehensive search-match and data-linking roadmap for Equifax Workforce Solutions.
- Equifax: Metadata Expert - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking a Metadata Expert to support the business needs of the Information Management Data Governance enterprise-wide metadata repository.
- Equifax: Employee Analytics Leader - Oct 13, 2016.
Seeking a business leader and strategist responsible for managing a team of statisticians and data analysts in executing on projects and initiatives supporting the Employer Services division of Equifax Workforce Solutions.
- Equifax: Data Visualization Engineer - Oct 13, 2016.
Seeking a Data Visualization Engineer to support and to develop solutions that will foster data driven decision making. You will work on large-scale datasets in our Big Data platform transforming data, aggregating key metrics and building interactive visualizations.
- Equifax: Data Strategy Leader - Oct 13, 2016.
Seeking a high-performing team leader who is an expert in data structures, information platforms and analytical solutions, capable of both designing and developing innovative data and analytical solutions, and managing a team of industry-leading data and business analysts.