- Syracuse University: Four Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) Faculty Positions – Information Studies [Syracuse, NY] - Aug 20, 2019.
Seeking scholars and leaders to fill four Assistant Professor (tenure track) faculty positions to start in Fall 2020. Exceptional candidates may be considered at the rank of Associate or Full Professor.
- Online Master’s in Applied Data Science From Syracuse - Oct 5, 2018.
Syracuse University offers an online Master’s in Applied Data Science designed for data science professionals who are interested in advancing their technical data management and application skills without relocating. Apply by October 12.
- Syracuse University: Information Studies – Open-Rank Tenure-Track Faculty (Four Positions) (Syracuse, NY) - Aug 16, 2018.
Seeking scholars and leaders to fill four open-rank tenure-track faculty positions to start in Fall 2019. Successful candidates will have a productive program of research in an information-related field.
- Syracuse: Faculty, Data Science - Oct 11, 2017.
Syracuse iSchool seeks Data Science professionals to join its renowned faculty and serve as a Professor of Practice. Apply by Nov 15 for full consideration.
- Syracuse University, School of Information Studies: Open Rank Faculty Position Data Science - Jan 6, 2017.
Join renowned and interdisciplinary faculty of Syracuse U. School of Information Studies (The iSchool) in Data science, Cloud management, and or Cloud/distributed computing.
- September Academic Positions in Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning - Oct 2, 2015.
Postdoc at Vanderbilt and Uni. Passau, Research Associates at Aalto and Johannes Gutenberg U, Researchers in Singapore, Faculty at USFCA and Syracuse, and more.
- Syracuse University: Interdisciplinary Faculty - Feb 20, 2015.
The school hosts 5 research centers, including a new created Center for Computational and Data Sciences, which advances scholarships on computational data analytics.