- Boeing: Machine Learning Technologist – Level 4/5 - Nov 14, 2015.
A successful candidate will have background in statistics, probability, mathematics, databases, and strong programming skills, including Python, R, Matlab, C, C++, Java are necessary, and will join Boeing R&D center.
- Digital Catapult Centre: Lead Technologist – Data (Permanent or Contract) - Jul 18, 2015.
Have deep expertise in data technologies, help catapult UK best ideas from startups and university research to grow into large-scale companies.
- Boeing: Advanced Info Technologist in Machine Learning - Apr 28, 2015.
This position is focusing on Machine Learning and Data Mining with a strong background in statistics, probability, mathematics, databases, and strong programming skills. Help build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Boeing: Advanced Information Technologist Text Analytics - Apr 28, 2015.
Join growing Boeing central R&D, Analytics and Simulation organization, and apply advanced data analysis and text analysis algorithms to help build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Boeing: Advanced Information Technologist Data Architect - Apr 23, 2015.
Help design and develop Big Data Databases, create Data Models, define and develop ETL procedures, and manage the overall ETL architecture to support commercial and defense programs.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist in Text Analytics, level 2/3 - Dec 10, 2014.
Our organization partners with Boeing business units to advance towards widespread application of modeling, simulation, and analytics across the lifecycle of our aerospace and defense products.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist – Modeling - Nov 25, 2014.
Modeling, using formal languages for system specification, requirements formalization, application of formal methods to safety analysis, vehicle health management, and test-case generation.
- Boeing: Advanced Technologist - Nov 25, 2014.
Innovative researchers with interests and experience in methods for machine learning, pattern recognition, machine vision, multi-modal sensor data fusion and visualization.