- University of Tennessee Knoxville: Assistant or Associate Professor in Data Science [Knoxville, TN] - Nov 30, 2018.
The University of Tennessee Knoxville's Department of Business Analytics and Statistics at the Haslam College of Business invites applications for multiple tenure-track positions in Data Science. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Academics, Data Science, Knoxville, Professor, TN, University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Vanderbilt University’s Peabody College: Sr. Lecturer in Data and Analytics [Nashville, TN] - Nov 5, 2018.
Vanderbilt University is seeking a Senior Lecturer in Data and Analytics in Nashville, TN. The Senior Lecturer should have a strong background in the area of data science and analytics. The role for this senior lecturer position is primarily instructional.
Data Analytics, Lecturer, Nashville, TN, Vanderbilt University
- Bio-acoustic Structure, a NIMBioS Investigative Workshop, needs Data Scientists – Call for Applications - Jan 26, 2018.
This workshop will bring together experts in bio-acoustics with mathematicians and computer scientists with expertise in classification, clustering, and information theory to develop a unified approach. Apply by March 5.
Acoustics, Biology, Knoxville, Research, TN
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory: Postdoc, Imaging, Signals and Machine Learning - Nov 10, 2017.
The Imaging, Signals, and Machine Learning (ISML) group at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate with expertise in computer vision/image processing and data analytics.
Image Recognition, Machine Learning, Oak Ridge, ORNL, Postdoc, TN
- FedEx: HR Data Analytics Advisor - Oct 20, 2017.
Seeking an HR Data Analytics Advisor to perform advanced level of duties for human resources including: technical and advanced business expertise, project management, development and management of key vendor contracts.
Data Analytics, FedEx, HR, Memphis, TN
- ORNL: Senior Research Scientist in Climate Change Data Integration, Dissemination, and Informatics - Jan 3, 2016.
This person will help us solve the "big data" problem associated with studying the climate system and how natural and human systems influence and are impacted by a changing climate.
Big Data, Climate Change, Oak Ridge, ORNL, Research Scientist, TN