- Tomorrow, Nov 8 Webinar: Transform Your Stagnant Data Swamp into a Pristine Data Lake - Nov 1, 2018.
We explore how to implement an Enterprise Data Management strategy that will unleash your data to power decisions, examine a real-world digital-transformation use case from a Tier-1 bank, and see a demo of Trifacta Wrangler.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 1 and beyond - Aug 31, 2015.
Big Data Certification - which one, Data at the Speed of Business, The Future of Data Science, Ensuring Business Value from Analytics, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, and more.
- Trifacta – Wrangling US Flight Data, part 2 - May 22, 2015.
This post shows how to use Trifacta to clean the data and enrich it with airport geo-locations and airline names, including filling missing values, and doing a lookup from another dataset. We also learn which is the best airline at O’Hare airport.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Trifacta – Wrangling US Flight Data - May 12, 2015.
A useful case study shows how Trifacta can clean and analyze US Flight data, including cleaning up markup, removing unrelated and redundant columns, cleaning geographic names and more.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Strata + Hadoop World 2015 San Jose – Day 2 Highlights - Mar 10, 2015.
Strata + Hadoop World 2015 was a great conference, and here are key insights from some of the best sessions on day 2.
- Wrangling Public Bike Share Data with The Free Trial of Trifacta - Mar 6, 2015.
A free trial of Trifacta is a good opportunity for data analysts to start wrangle the different shapes and sizes of data sets. We give an example of wrangling Bay Area Bike Share data to better understand biking around San Francisco.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 3 and beyond - Mar 2, 2015.
Data Wrangling and the Art of Big Data Discovery, Hadoop - A Solution for Big Data, Fast Data Meets Open Source, Real-Time Data on Hadoop with Apache Kafka, and more.
- Making Sense of Public Data – Wrangling Jeopardy – Part 2 - Oct 27, 2014.
Wrangling Jeopardy (Part 2) describes the remaining steps of the data transformation process, detailing how we used Trifacta to structure, clean, enrich and distill Jeopardy data for analysis.
- Making Sense of Public Data – Wrangling Jeopardy - Oct 7, 2014.
Trifacta’s Alon Bartur & Will Davis detail their process for transforming or “wrangling” publicly available Jeopardy data found on the web for downstream analysis.
- June 2014 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Jul 9, 2014.
June 2014 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: MapR, CloudPhysics, Clari, ThoughtSpot, SiSense, Elasticsearch, Trifacta, @CBinsights startup post-mortem lessons, and more.
- KDnuggets 14:n06, How Many Data Scientists? Crossing the Chasm and Big Data; Trifacta vs Paxata - Mar 19, 2014.
Latest analytics, data mining, and data science news, including How Many Data Scientists are out there, exclusive interviews with Geoffrey Moore (Crossing the Chasm), Paco Nathan (Apache Mesos and Big Data Math), and Quentin Clark (Power of BI), and LIONbook completed.
- Trifacta – Tackling Data Wrangling with Automation and Machine Learning - Mar 17, 2014.
Trifacta wants to solve the important problem of data cleaning and transformation by building better interfaces which use machine learning. It then aims to help enterprises make sense of their disparate data sources and cut down on time needed to prepare data for data science.