- Virginia Tech: Data Engineer [Blacksburg, VA] - May 6, 2019.
The Office of Academic Decision Support is looking for a data engineer to help design and build data pipelines and data systems to support the development of data products and solutions that will help decision makers at all levels of the institution gain insights.
- Virginia Tech: Full Stack Web Application Developer [Blacksburg, VA] - May 6, 2019.
The Office of Academic Decision Support is looking for a talented Full stack web application developer to build high performance web based analytical applications with intuitive interfaces and visual insights.
- Virginia Tech: Software Scientist, Machine Learning - Jun 1, 2018.
Seeking a software scientist with expertise in machine learning, to be actively involved in an interdisciplinary team who will help develop software frameworks and interact with community code developers including Software Fellows.
- Virginia Tech: Assistant Professors in Data Analytics - Nov 20, 2017.
Seeking applicants for two tenure-track assistant professor positions in data analytics, with research depth and breadth in data analytics, data mining, machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, and related domains.
- Virginia Tech: Data Engineer - Jun 15, 2015.
The Discovery Analytics Center applies cutting edge machine learning to forecast worldwide events using Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and blogs. Data engineer will help harness and curate the ever-growing influx of data.
- Virginia Tech: Faculty in AI/Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Data Analytics - Oct 16, 2014.
Virginia Tech seeks applicants for one tenure-track and two tenured faculty positions in three areas: artificial intelligence/machine learning, software engineering, and data analytics/cyber security.
- Virginia Tech: Data Analytics/Cyber Security Faculty Position - Oct 9, 2014.
Candidates with research depth and breadth in data analytics, data mining, "big data", data science, or cybersecurity, are encouraged to apply.
- Virginia Tech: Faculty, Computational Modeling and Data Analytics - Oct 1, 2014.
Looking for a Ph.D. in statistics or a related field, with research focus in data analytics, machine learning, data mining, or related methods, to support our new Computational Modeling and Data Analytics program.