- U. Delaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data - Jul 11, 2016.
This certificate program brings together the computational, analytical, communication skills, and the tools needed to analyze big data to make better business decisions. Classes run Sep 8 - Dec 15 in Wilmington, DE.
- Bank of America: Statistician - Jun 23, 2016.
Bank of America is seeking a Statistician responsible for understanding, developing, and extending quantitative models and applications in support of risk, marketing, pricing, and operations.
- Wells Fargo: Data Scientist - Mar 3, 2016.
Apply statistical/ machine learning techniques, to develop segmentations, predictive models, experimental designs, and decision analyses; Develop algorithms to optimize product offering, pricing, and distribution channel, and more.
- U. Delaware Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data - Jan 28, 2016.
Understand why big data is so important in business decisions, improve your data management skills, and join the rapidly growing analytics field. Classes Feb 18 - May 25, 2016 in Wilmington, DE.
- U. Delaware Business Analyst Certificate – Info Session Jan 21 - Jan 15, 2016.
Boost your career by learning how to leverage technology to maximize business value with this certificate - only 3 months to complete. Info Session, Jan 21, Wilmington, DE.
- Barclaycard, US: Data Director - Aug 27, 2015.
Lead the Data transformation of Barclaycard in US, provide a world-class Data Infrastructure and Applications enabling better customer/client experience and business growth.
- UDEL Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data, Sep 10 – Dec 17, Wilmington, DE - Aug 20, 2015.
The Certificate in Analytics at U. of Delaware is a great way to bolster your quantitative skills, while diving deeper into data analytics. Classes start Sep 10 in Wilmington, DE.
- UDEL: Certificate in Analytics: Optimizing Big Data - Jan 23, 2015.
Understand why big data is so important in business decisions and sharpen your data management skills. Classes Feb 19 - May 28 in Wilmington, DE.