- Nine lessons learned during my first year as a Data Scientist [Silver Blog]
What is it like to be a Data Scientist? There can be many hats to wear, and so many problems to solve that are fed with data, churned by data science, and guided by business results. Find out about lessons learned from one Data Scientist about how best to work and perform in the role.
- 50 Must-Read Free Books For Every Data Scientist in 2020 [Silver Blog]
In this article, we are listing down some excellent data science books which cover the wide variety of topics under Data Science.
- The Death of Data Scientists – will AutoML replace them? [Platinum Blog]
Soon after tech giants Google and Microsoft introduced their AutoML services to the world, the popularity and interest in these services skyrocketed. We first review AutoML, compare the platforms available, and then test them out against real data scientists to answer the question: will AutoML replace us?
- Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist [Gold Blog]
The article contains a brief intro into Fourier transformation mathematically and its applications in AI.
- Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job? [Gold Blog]
Snagging that job as a Data Scientist might not be exactly what you were expecting. Consider this advice on carefully considering job titles with what the position might really be like day-to-day.
- How to land a Data Scientist job at your dream company [Gold Blog]
Job hunting for anyone just starting out as a data scientist can require grit, passion, and perseverance before finding the best opportunity. Follow this career search journey to learn what it took -- and the learning resources used -- to land the dream job.
- I wanna be a data scientist, but… how? [Gold Blog]
It’s easy to say "I wanna be a data scientist," but... where do you start? How much time is needed to be desired by companies? Do you need a Master’s degree? Do you need to know every mathematical concept ever derived? The journey might be long, but follow this plan to help you keep moving forward toward your career goal.
- Open Source Projects by Google, Uber and Facebook for Data Science and AI [Gold Blog]
Open source is becoming the standard for sharing and improving technology. Some of the largest organizations in the world namely: Google, Facebook and Uber are open sourcing their own technologies that they use in their workflow to the public.
- The Future of Careers in Data Science & Analysis [Silver Blog]
As the fields of data science and analysis continue to expand, the next crop of bright minds is always needed. Learn more about the nuances of these jobs and find where you can fit in for a rewarding and interesting career.
- The Complete Data Science LinkedIn Profile Guide [Silver Blog]
With so many Data Scientists showing up on LinkedIn, it's time to make sure your profile is top-notch because your talent is still highly sought after. Recruitment specialists want to find you fast, and this guide will help you create the best profile to feature your expertise.
- Everything a Data Scientist Should Know About Data Management [Platinum Blog]
For full-stack data science mastery, you must understand data management along with all the bells and whistles of machine learning. This high-level overview is a road map for the history and current state of the expansive options for data storage and infrastructure solutions.
- How to Become a (Good) Data Scientist – Beginner Guide [Platinum Blog]
A guide covering the things you should learn to become a data scientist, including the basics of business intelligence, statistics, programming, and machine learning.
- 6 bits of advice for Data Scientists [Silver Blog]
As a data scientist, you can get lost in your daily dives into the data. Consider this advice to be certain to follow in your work for being diligent and more impactful for your organization.
- 5 Famous Deep Learning Courses/Schools of 2019 [Gold Blog]
Deep Learning is/has become the hottest skill in Data Science at the moment. There is a plethora of articles, courses, technologies, influencers and resources that we can leverage to gain the Deep Learning skills.
- My journey path from a Software Engineer to BI Specialist to a Data Scientist [Silver Blog]
The career path of the Data Scientist remains a hot target for many with its continuing high demand. Becoming one requires developing a broad set of skills including statistics, programming, and even business acumen. Learn more about one person's experience making this journey, and discover the many resources available to help you find your way into a world of data science.
- The 5 Graph Algorithms That Data Scientists Should Know [Silver Blog]
In this post, I am going to be talking about some of the most important graph algorithms you should know and how to implement them using Python.
- 10 Great Python Resources for Aspiring Data Scientists [Platinum Blog]
This is a collection of 10 interesting resources in the form of articles and tutorials for the aspiring data scientist new to Python, meant to provide both insight and practical instruction when starting on your journey.
- I wasn’t getting hired as a Data Scientist. So I sought data on who is. [Platinum Blog]
Instead of focusing on skills thought to be required of data scientists, we can look at what they have actually done before.
- Object-oriented programming for data scientists: Build your ML estimator [Gold Blog]
Implement some of the core OOP principles in a machine learning context by building your own Scikit-learn-like estimator, and making it better.
- Types of Bias in Machine Learning [Silver Blog]
The sample data used for training has to be as close a representation of the real scenario as possible. There are many factors that can bias a sample from the beginning and those reasons differ from each domain (i.e. business, security, medical, education etc.)
- Top Handy SQL Features for Data Scientists [Gold Blog]
Whenever we hear "data," the first thing that comes to mind is SQL! SQL comes with easy and quick to learn features to organize and retrieve data, as well as perform actions on it in order to gain useful insights.