Date: 14 Jun 2006
Subject: Philadelphia, PA: Data Analysis Director at KPMG
KPMG LLP provides audit, tax and advisory services to a broad range of
clients. KPMG's commitment to quality is demonstrated in our
disciplined delivery approach and use of cross-functional teams.
Advisory Services professionals strive to help clients improve
business performance, comply with regulatory requirements and achieve
sustainable value over time. Our approach incorporates the balancing
of risk and control considerations with the more traditional
performance and cost factors. Advisory professionals are also able to
provide clients with relevant industry and functional skills where
they need them most. We are currently seeking a Data Analysis
Director to join us in our Philadelphia office.
KPMG ForensicSM professionals assist organizations in their efforts to achieve the highest level of business integrity through the detection, prevention and investigation of fraud and misconduct. Our Forensic professionals strive to not only help our clients discover the facts underlying concerns about fraud and misconduct, but also assist clients in assessing their vulnerabilities to such activities, and in developing controls and programs to address these risks.
- Obtain relevant information and documents
- Collect information and documentation that may be treated as evidence
- Direct staff in complex data analyses
- Detect and prevent fraud and fraud schemes
- Aid organizations to prevent, detect and respond to fraud and misconduct
- Manage fraud risk management services including design, implementation and evaluation of forensic data analysis methodologies, and tools and techniques
- Perform forensic data analysis to identify patterns of suspicious activity, outliers, anomalies and other issues that represent fraud risk
- Assess general risks and risk impacts faced by the client
- Tracing and uncovering of assets
- Summarize, analyze, and prepare analysis, reports and findings
KPMG offers and supports flexible work arrangements as well as part-time schedules. We also offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Ten years of experience in driving anti-fraud services through data analysis processes and methodologies or investigative audit experience
- Experience with one of the following software tools and data analytics packages (SAS, SPSS, ACL, IDEA, Trillium, KXEN or SQL) and experience with a variety of Business Processes and related datasets
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling techniques
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Knowledge with detection and prevention of third party transaction fraud, insider fraud, consumer fraud, and/or supplier fraud
- Knowledge of computer infrastructure issues, data handling, data analysis techniques, reporting tools or engagement management planning
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Able to produce grammatically correct written technical reports
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Moderate to extensive travel
Interested? Please send your resume referencing Code 06740010. We
strongly encourage you to apply online at www.kpmgcareers.com
referencing the Job Code indicated above; resumes received through our
Web site are available for consideration as early as the next business
Alternatively, you may send a scannable resume to: KPMG Centre,
Attn: Resume Processing, 717 North Harwood Street, Suite 3100, Dallas,
TX 75201-6585. Include the Job Code indicated above in all cases.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.