Date: 23 Aug 2007
Subject: Boston, MA: Associate Director - Analytics at Digitas
Digitas is a marketing services firm that specializes in using
strategy, creative, and technology to help leading global brands build
enduring relationships with their customers. Our work cuts across
every conceivable marketing communications channel. If you're
passionate about making clients successful; if you're able to inspire
co-workers to new heights; if you feel compelled to improve even the
most dramatic results, we have a home for you.
The Digitas Strategy & Analysis Group is responsible for driving strategic thinking and analytic insight across multiple client engagements. The primary function of the Associate Director, Analytics is to provide integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels to improve client decision-making. As an Associate Director, you will work at the direction of a Senior Leader and be responsible for assigned staff.
- Manage the delivery of analytical products and services to our blue chip client roster
- Work with clients to identify key issues; conceptualize consumer behavior in models; deliver analyses; and provide critical business insights as a result of the analysis
- Determine the effectiveness of direct marketing activities through various analytical methods including but not limited to: segmentation, value schemes, predictive modeling
- Act as focal point for internal cross-functional teams and liaison to client teams. Develop business within the context of existing client project work.
- Contribute to analytic-oriented intellectual capital for clients and the internal Digitas organization. Develop effective relationships with clients and other groups across the agency
- Define scope, recommended approach, and manage execution of analytic projects
- Contribute to the development and presentation of new business proposals to existing and new clients
- Develop analytical and strategic products and services that are unique and advance our competitive position
- Provide leadership and direction to assigned staff on all aspects of client deliverables including preparation, management of project budgets and resource allocation
- Provide support, coaching and training to staff
- Create development plans for direct reports, provide feedback and performance evaluations
- Perform ongoing training activities to educate staff in strategic analytical concepts and issues
- Create a team environment and participate in the hiring of new employees
- 5-7 years of business experience in a direct marketing agency preferred
- Extensive experience with analytic segmentation, database marketing, CRM tools and technologies, test design, reporting and analysis design, measurement strategy development, statistical modeling, financial modeling, web marketing measurement and site analysis
- Qualified candidates will have BS in statistics, mathematics, or economics, an advanced degree is a plus.
- Quantitative Marketing Analytics and Project management experience is required
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
- Extensive experience managing, mentoring and leading teams
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong expertise in SAS, SQL, SPSS, Excel, and Access
- Must be willing to travel
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org