Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:34:18 +0200 From: Abraham Meidan email@example.com Subject: New WizWhy version 2 WizSoft has released WizWhy version 2. The main new features in this version are:
A working demo version that includes all the new features with the exception that it is limited to 1,000 records (no limit as to the number of fields) can be downloaded from: http://www.wizsoft.com.
- In addition to the textual presentation of the rules, each selected rule can be presented graphically.
- A new Trend Report summarises the data. It lists the fields by their Prediction Power, and within each field it presents the relations between the values and the dependent variable.
- A new Unexpected Rule Report lists the interesting phenomena in the data.
- All the reports can be exported to MS Access.
- The revealing of the if-then rules is performed faster.
- The segmentation of the continuous fields into intervals is carried out by a new method. As a result of this new segmentation both the number of the discovered rules and the accuracy of the predictions are much higher.
- The algorithm for issuing predictions takes into account the unexpected rules in order to raise the prediction accuracy.
Copyright © 1999 KDnuggets