KDnuggetsTM News 06:n06, Mar 28, 2006
- Poll Results: How Many Email Addresses You Use?
- New Poll: your experience with web mining
- Top items from KDnuggets News 06:n05, Mar 14
- KXEN's New Analytic Framework Release Extends Lead on Automating Analytics
- Oracle Data Mining (ODM) - Free self-study tutorial
- Two new bioinformatics programs from CLC bio
- DATA MINING: Levels I, II & III [ Las Vegas: April | Wash-DC: June ]
- Data Mining Training, Syndey, Australia, June 6-7, 2006
- 2nd annual Text Analytics Summit 2006 -- June 22-23, Boston MA
- Data Mining Course, Maastricht, The Netherlands, Jul 3-7, 2006
- Sacramento, CA, USA: WWData Mining Analyst, Online AppleStore at Apple
- Northern Bay Area (Marin county), CA, USA: Sr. Data Mining Analyst at Fireman's Fund
- Westminster, CO, USA: Statistician at Global Healthcare Exchange, HPIS Department
- Buffalo, NY, USA: Senior Scoring & Strategy Officer (modeler) at a banking company
- Information Visualization Post-Doc and Summer Internship Positions at INRIA
- Methodology for transaction aggregation ?
- International Journal of Data Mining and Bioinformatics (IJDMB) - first issue
- New Data Mining Publications Library
- How to not aggregate the data
- Book announcement "Multi-Objective Machine Learning"
- Data Mining Tools: Which One is Best for CRM? Part 3
- The Biomarker Bottleneck Is in Discovery, Not Validation
- UH Scientists Mine Biomedical Data
- Ruling in Google case a win for privacy?
- Marc Ecko Enterprises Expands SPSS Deployment for Brand Performance Analysis
- Data Mining Survives Indignation Attack
- New system accounts for uncertainty of data and sourcing
- Chennai IT firm to provide data mining consultancy with Megaputer
- Lockheed Martin Opens Knowledge Creation Lab in Herndon
- Oracle dubs Siebel Analytics the 'first step toward Fusion'
- Salford Data Mining Training / Workshop, Sydney, Jun 6-8
- XML Document Mining Challenge 2006
- ECML/PKDD-2006 Tutorials And Workshops proposals, due Mar 31
ICDM '06 Workshop Proposals, due Apr 10
Philosophies and Methodologies for Knowledge Discovery, due Apr 15
Salford Systems Data Mining Workshop (Sydney), due Apr 15
International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences, due Apr 21
Learning in Structured Output Spaces, due Apr 28
Learning Algorithms for Surveillance and Event Detection, due Apr 28
Applications of Grammatical Inference, due May 1
Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition (SWeCKa 2006), due May 1
ACM HT06 - Intelligence Tools Workshop, due May 26
ICMLA'06: Int. Conf. on Machine Learning and Applications, due Jun 15
Google estimates that nearly 50 percent of all searches are one-of-a-kind.
That's more than 100 million unique searches per day on Google alone.
Patricia Hursh, searchenginewatch.com