Blog / News
- Major changes: Where Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning were applied in 2020/21, by Gregory Piatetsky [Opin] - Jun 18, 2021.
Our latest poll shows major change in where AI, Data Science, Machine Learning are being applied, with decline in interest in traditional fields like CRM/Consumer Analytics, and growth in applications to Computer Vision, COVID, Agriculture, and Education.
- Efficiency in Deep Learning, Part 1, by Gaurav Menghani [Tuto] - Jun 18, 2021.
Advancing deep learning techniques continue to demonstrate incredible potential to deliver exciting new AI-enhanced software and systems. But, training the most powerful models is expensive--financially, computationally, and environmentally. Increasing the efficiency of such models will have profound impacts in many ways, so developing future models with this intension in mind will only help to further expand the reach, applicability, and value of what deep learning has to offer.
- Data Science is Not Becoming Extinct in 10 Years, Your Skills Might, by Ahmar Shah, PhD [Opin] - Jun 18, 2021.
4 reasons why data science is here to stay and what you need to do to ensure that your skillset stays in demand.
- Submit Your Algorithm for a Chance to Win Prizes Totaling $700,000+, by U.S. National Institute of Justice [Prod] - Jun 17, 2021.
Can your algorithm make fair and accurate #recidivism forecasts? Take part in US National Institute of Justice “Recidivism Forecasting Challenge” with prize money totaling over $700K.
- How to Land a Data Analytics Job in 6 Months, by Natassha Selvaraj [Opin] - Jun 17, 2021.
Go from zero to hero in under six months.
- Data storytelling: brains are built for visuals, but hearts turn on stories, by Hrvoje Smolic [Opin] - Jun 17, 2021.
Today, we need much more than just numbers about our organization to understand, gain insights, and take relevant actions. While visualizations of the data are important, making an emotional connection with the stories behind the data is key. If you want to sell a story, send a missile to the heart.
- Dashboards for Interpreting & Comparing Machine Learning Models, by Himanshu Sharma [Tuto] - Jun 17, 2021.
This article discusses using Interpret to create dashboards for machine learning models.
- How a Polytechnic Helps You Make the Tech-Business Connection, by Worcester Polytechnic Institute [Prod] - Jun 16, 2021.
WPI welcomes professionals of all levels to its 100% online MS in Business Analytics — no GRE or GMAT required. Get started here.
- The Best Way to Learn Practical NLP?, by Matthew Mayo [Tuto] - Jun 16, 2021.
Hugging Face has just released a course on using its libraries and ecosystem for practical NLP, and it appears to be very comprehensive. Have a look for yourself.
- An introduction to Explainable AI (XAI) and Explainable Boosting Machines (EBM), by Chaitanya Krishna Kasaraneni [Tuto] - Jun 16, 2021.
Understanding why your AI-based models make the decisions they do is crucial for deploying practical solutions in the real-world. Here, we review some techniques in the field of Explainable AI (XAI), why explainability is important, example models of explainable AI using LIME and SHAP, and demonstrate how Explainable Boosting Machines (EBMs) can make explainability even easier.
- A Graph-based Text Similarity Method with Named Entity Information in NLP, by Prakhar Mishra [Tuto] - Jun 16, 2021.
In this article, the author summarizes the 2017 paper "A Graph-based Text Similarity Measure That Employs Named Entity Information" as per their understanding. Better understand the concepts by reading along.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n22, Jun 16: Data Scientists Extinct in 10 Years? Generate Automated PDF Documents with Python, by KDnuggets - Jun 16, 2021.
Data Scientists be extinct in 10 years? How to generate PDF Documents with Python; Top 10 Data Science Projects for Beginners; Five types of thinking for a high performing data scientist; and how to get interactive plots directly with Pandas.
- KDnuggets Top Blogs Rewards for May 2021, by Gregory Piatetsky [Top ] - Jun 15, 2021.
We announce the winners of the first KDnuggets Top Blog Rewards Program.
- The Data Matters: Choosing the right data to analyze can make or break your analysis, by Nomad Data [Prod] - Jun 15, 2021.
We started Nomad Data to help data scientists and business analysts quickly find the right commercial datasets to match their specific use case. We catalog use cases of data and use machine learning and AI to match analysis goals with datasets.
- 7 Data Security Best Practices for 2021, by Devin Partida [Tuto] - Jun 15, 2021.
Here are seven data security best practices to adopt this year.
- Beginners Guide to Debugging TensorFlow Models, by Ahmad Anis [Tuto] - Jun 15, 2021.
If you are new to working with a deep learning framework, such as TensorFlow, there are a variety of typical errors beginners face when building and training models. Here, we explore and solve some of the most common errors to help you develop a better intuition for debugging in TensorFlow.
- Facebook Launches One of the Toughest Reinforcement Learning Challenges in History, by Jesus Rodriguez [Tuto] - Jun 15, 2021.
The FAIR team just launched the NetHack Challenge as part of the upcoming NeurIPS 2021 competition. The objective is to test new RL ideas using a one of the toughest game environments in the world.
- Top Stories, Jun 7-13: 5 Tasks To Automate With Python; Five types of thinking for a high performing data scientist, by KDnuggets [Top ] - Jun 14, 2021.
Also: How to Generate Automated PDF Documents with Python; Five types of thinking for a high performing data scientist; How I Doubled My Income with Data Science and Machine Learning; Top 10 Data Science Projects for Beginners
- Data Scientists Will be Extinct in 10 Years, by Mikhail Mew [Opin] - Jun 14, 2021.
And why it’s not a bad thing.
- Get Interactive Plots Directly With Pandas, by Parul Pandey [Tuto] - Jun 14, 2021.
Telling a story with data is a core function for any Data Scientist, and creating data visualizations that are simultaneously illuminating and appealing can be challenging. This tutorial reviews how to create Plotly and Bokeh plots directly through Pandas plotting syntax, which will help you convert static visualizations into interactive counterparts -- and take your analysis to the next level.
- Building a Knowledge Graph for Job Search Using BERT, by Walid Amamou [Tuto] - Jun 14, 2021.
A guide on how to create knowledge graphs using NER and Relation Extraction.
- Top 10 Data Science Projects for Beginners, by Natassha Selvaraj [Tuto] - Jun 11, 2021.
Check out these projects for ideas to strengthen your skills and build a portfolio that stands out.
- Five types of thinking for a high performing data scientist, by Anand Rao [Tuto] - Jun 11, 2021.
The way you think about a problem and the conceptual process you go through to find a solution may be guided by your personal skills or the type of problem at hand. Many mental models exist representing a variety of thinking patterns -- and as a Data Scientist, appreciating different approaches can help you more effectively model data in the business world and communicate your results to the decision-makers.
- 9 Deadly Sins of Machine Learning Dataset Selection, by Sandeep Uttamchandani [Tuto] - Jun 11, 2021.
Avoid endless pain in model debugging by focusing on datasets upfront.
- Top May Stories: A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist; Data Scientist, Data Engineer & Other Data Careers, Explained, by Gregory Piatetsky [Top ] - Jun 10, 2021.
A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist; Data Scientist, Data Engineer & Other Data Careers, Explained; Vaex: Pandas but 1000x faster; Data Preparation in SQL, with Cheat Sheet
- Numerics V: Integrality – When Being Close Enough is not Always Good Enough, by FICO [Prod] - Jun 10, 2021.
Wow, already the fifth blog in this series…What is left to tell about numerics? There is another place where a MIP solver can sneak in minor violations that we have not yet discussed: The integrality conditions.
- The Essential Guide to Transformers, the Key to Modern SOTA AI, by Matthew Mayo [Tuto] - Jun 10, 2021.
You likely know Transformers from their recent spate of success stories in natural language processing, computer vision, and other areas of artificial intelligence, but are familiar with all of the X-formers? More importantly, do you know the differences, and why you might use one over another?
- Feature Selection – All You Ever Wanted To Know, by Danny Butvinik [Tuto] - Jun 10, 2021.
Although your data set may contain a lot of information about many different features, selecting only the "best" of these to be considered by a machine learning model can mean the difference between a model that performs well--with better performance, higher accuracy, and more computational efficiency--and one that falls flat. The process of feature selection guides you toward working with only the data that may be the most meaningful, and to accomplish this, a variety of feature selection types, methodologies, and techniques exist for you to explore.
- How to Generate Automated PDF Documents with Python, by Mohammad Khorasani [Tuto] - Jun 10, 2021.
Discover how to leverage automation to create dazzling PDF documents effortlessly.
- How to speed up a Deep Learning Language model by almost 50X at half the cost, by Determined AI [Prod] - Jun 9, 2021.
In this blog post, we show how to accelerate fine-tuning the ALBERT language model while also reducing costs by using Determined’s built-in support for distributed training with AWS spot instances.
- Data Scientists, You Need to Know How to Code, by Tyler Folkman [Opin] - Jun 9, 2021.
You need to know how to code — and not just code, but write good code.
- The 7 Best Open Source AI Libraries You May Not Have Heard Of, by Kevin Vu [Tuto] - Jun 9, 2021.
AI researchers today have many exciting options for working with specialized tools. Although starting original projects from scratch is often not necessary, knowing which existing library to leverage remains a challenge. This list of generally unknown yet awesome, open-source libraries offers an interesting collection to consider for state-of-the-art research that spans from automatic machine learning to differentiable quantum circuits.
- How a Single Mistake Wasted 3 Years of My Data Science Journey, by Pranjal Saxena [Opin] - Jun 9, 2021.
Self-paced courses are just sleeping pills; Industry experts are the right choice.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n21, Jun 9: 5 Tasks To Automate With Python; How I Doubled My Income with Data Science and Machine Learning, by KDnuggets - Jun 9, 2021.
5 Tasks To Automate With Python; How I Doubled My Income with Data Science and Machine Learning; Will There Be a Shortage of Data Science Jobs in the Next 5 Years?; How to Make Python Code Run Incredibly Fast; Stop (and Start) Hiring Data Scientists
- SAS® Visual Data Science Decisioning powered by SAS® Viya®: Free Trial, by SAS [Prod] - Jun 8, 2021.
SAS® Visual Data Science Decisioning provides the ultimate analytics experience. Start your free trial and get access to the latest in data visualization, machine learning, forecasting, model deployment and more.
- This Data Visualization is the First Step for Effective Feature Selection, by Benjamin Obi Tayo [Tuto] - Jun 8, 2021.
Understanding the most important features to use is crucial for developing a model that performs well. Knowing which features to consider requires experimentation, and proper visualization of your data can help clarify your initial selections. The scatter pairplot is a great place to start.
- The only Jupyter Notebooks extension you truly need, by Olga Chernytska [Tuto] - Jun 8, 2021.
Now you don’t need to restart the kernel after editing the code in your custom imports.
- 5 Tips for Picking an Edge AI Platform, by Erik Ottem-Cachengo [Opin] - Jun 8, 2021.
Edge Analytics isn’t just coding and tools. The different environment outside the datacenter or cloud means a purpose built platform is the best way to deliver consistent results. We discuss 5 different considerations for an edge platform to support your training and deployment.
- 5 Data Science Open-source Projects You Should Consider Contributing to, by Sara Metwalli [Tuto] - Jun 7, 2021.
As you prepare to interview for a position in data science or are looking to jump to the next level, now is the time to enhance your skills and your resume with by working on rea, open-source projects. Here, we suggest a great selection of projects you can contribute to and help build something awesome, so, all you need to do choose one and tackle it head on.
- How to Fine-Tune BERT Transformer with spaCy 3, by Walid Amamou [Tuto] - Jun 7, 2021.
A step-by-step guide on how to create a knowledge graph using NER and Relation Extraction.
- Top Stories, May 31 – Jun 6: A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist (Step By Step Approach); How I Doubled My Income with Data Science and Machine Learning, by KDnuggets [Top ] - Jun 7, 2021.
Also: 5 Tasks To Automate With Python; How I Doubled My Income with Data Science and Machine Learning; Will There Be a Shortage of Data Science Jobs in the Next 5 Years?; How to Make Python Code Run Incredibly Fast
- PyCaret 101: An introduction for beginners, by Moez Ali [Tuto] - Jun 7, 2021.
This article is a great overview of how to get started with PyCaret for all your machine learning projects.
- 5 Tasks To Automate With Python, by Dylan Roy [Tuto] - Jun 4, 2021.
Here are 5 tasks you can automate with Python, and how to do it.
- Beyond Brainless AI with a Feature Store, by Jim Dowling [Tuto] - Jun 4, 2021.
AI-powered products that are limited to the data available within its application are like jellyfish: its autonomic system makes it functional, but it lacks a brain. However, you can evolve your models with data enriched "brains" through the help of a feature store.
- 10 Deadly Sins of Machine Learning Model Training, by Sandeep Uttamchandani, Ph.D. [Tuto] - Jun 4, 2021.
These mistakes are easy to overlook but costly to redeem.
- BigQuery vs Snowflake: A Comparison of Data Warehouse Giants, by Anji Velagana [Opin] - Jun 3, 2021.
In this article we are going to compare the two topmost data warehouses: BigQuery and Snowflake.
- How a Data Scientist Should Communicate with Stakeholders, by Nathan Rosidi [Tuto] - Jun 3, 2021.
Effective and collaborative communication with stakeholders is a skill that can help you survive in your role as a Data Scientist at your organization. Learn how to master this interaction, and you will perform your job better, see improved outcomes from your projects, and grow in your capabilities and career.
- Will There Be a Shortage of Data Science Jobs in the Next 5 Years?, by Pranjal Saxena [Opin] - Jun 3, 2021.
The data science workflow is getting automated day by day.
- Similarity Search: Euclid of Alexandria goes shoe shopping, by Pinecone [Prod] - Jun 2, 2021.
Many applications can be improved with similarity search. Similarity search can provide more relevant results and therefore improve business outcomes such as conversion rates, engagement rates, detected threats, data quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Machine Learning Model Interpretation, by Himanshu Sharma [Tuto] - Jun 2, 2021.
Read this overview of using Skater to build machine learning visualizations.
- Stop (and Start) Hiring Data Scientists, by Ian Xiao [Tuto] - Jun 2, 2021.
Large companies are losing many data scientists to smaller companies, so what should executives and managers do? These three “stop & start” tactics can improve talent retention, and help define a new way of recruiting and working for the Data Science field.
- How to Make Python Code Run Incredibly Fast, by Pralabh Saxena [Tuto] - Jun 2, 2021.
In this article, I have explained some tips and tricks to optimize and speed up Python code.
- How to Create and Deploy a Simple Sentiment Analysis App via API, by Matthew Mayo [Tuto] - Jun 1, 2021.
In this article we will create a simple sentiment analysis app using the HuggingFace Transformers library, and deploy it using FastAPI.
- How I Doubled My Income with Data Science and Machine Learning, by Terence Shin [Opin] - Jun 1, 2021.
Many career opportunities exist in the ever-expanding domain of data. Finding your place -- and finding your salary -- is largely up to your dedication, focus, and drive to learn. If you are an aspiring Data Scientist or have already started your professional journey, there are multiple strategies for maximizing your earning potential.
- Overcoming the Simplicity Illusion with Data Migration, by Yancy Blum [Opin] - Jun 1, 2021.
What’s the key to a smooth data migration experience? It comes down to this primary issue: whether or not you can rapidly determine your dataset composition.
- Make Pandas 3 Times Faster with PyPolars, by Satyam Kumar [Tuto] - May 31, 2021.
Learn how to speed up your Pandas workflow using the PyPolars library.
- Top 4 Data Extraction Tools, by Zoltan Bettenbuk [Tuto] - May 31, 2021.
Data extraction tools give you the boost you need for gathering information from a multitude of data sources. These four data extraction tools will help liberate you from manual data entry, understand complex documents, and simplify the data extraction process.
- Top Stories, May 24-30: A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist (Step By Step Approach), by KDnuggets [Top ] - May 31, 2021.
Also: Top Programming Languages and Their Uses; Data Scientist, Data Engineer & Other Data Careers, Explained; Vaex: Pandas but 1000x faster; Choosing the Right BI Tool for Your Business
- Supercharge Your Machine Learning Experiments with PyCaret and Gradio, by Moez Ali [Tuto] - May 31, 2021.
A step-by-step tutorial to develop and interact with machine learning pipelines rapidly.
- State of Mathematical Optimization Report, 2021, by Gurobi [Prod] - May 28, 2021.
Download your copy of Gurobi's first-ever "State of Mathematical Optimization Report," which is based on data from a survey of commercial mathematical optimization users. Get yours now.
- Essential Math for Data Science: Basis and Change of Basis, by Hadrien Jean [Tuto] - May 28, 2021.
In this article, you will learn what the basis of a vector space is, see that any vectors of the space are linear combinations of the basis vectors, and see how to change the basis using change of basis matrices.
- 4 Tips for Dataset Curation for NLP Projects, by Paul Barba [Tuto] - May 28, 2021.
You have heard it before, and you will hear it again. It's all about the data. Curating the right data is also so important than just curating any data. When dealing with text data, many hard-earned lessons have been learned by others over the years, and here are four data curation tips that you should be sure to follow during your next NLP project.
- Choosing the Right BI Tool for Your Business, by Angshuman Guha [Opin] - May 28, 2021.
Here are six questions to ask as you search for the best BI tool for your specific needs.
- AIRSIDE LIVE Is Where Big Data, Data Security and Data Governance Converge, by Okera [Prod] - May 27, 2021.
Free virtual summit on June 3rd offers sessions from data industry leaders and practitioners on challenges and solutions in an ever-changing, data-driven landscape.
- Great New Resource for Natural Language Processing Research and Applications, by Matthew Mayo [Tuto] - May 27, 2021.
The NLP Index is a brand new resource for NLP code discovery, combining and indexing more than 3,000 paper and code pairs at launch. If you are interested in NLP research and locating the code and papers needed to understand an implement the latest research, you should check it out.
- AI Books you should read in 2021, by Przemek Chojecki [Tuto] - May 27, 2021.
As of late, every year seems to be a "break-out" year for AI. So, it's time for you to get ready for the future in the age of automation. This collection of books will help you prepare for the many opportunities to come, many of which may not have yet been imagined.
- Top Data and Analytics Trends, by Sigmoid [Opin] - May 27, 2021.
Experts and enthusiasts have already started pondering over the data and analytics trends that are expected to take the center stage, going forward. The following is a list of top trends which will dominate the market this year.
- Budgeting For Your AI Training Data: Consider These 3 Factors, by Shaip [Prod] - May 26, 2021.
Before you even plan to procure the data, one of the most important considerations in determining how much you should spend on your AI training data. In this article, we will give you insights to develop an effective budget for AI training data.
- Topic Modeling with Streamlit, by Bryan Patrick Wood [Tuto] - May 26, 2021.
What does it take to create and deploy a topic modeling web application quickly? Read this post to see how the author uses Python NLP packages for topic modeling, Streamlit for the web application framework, and Streamlit Sharing for deployment.
- Top Programming Languages and Their Uses, by Claire D. Costa [Tuto] - May 26, 2021.
The landscape of programming languages is rich and expanding, which can make it tricky to focus on just one or another for your career. We highlight some of the most popular languages that are modern, widely used, and come with loads of packages or libraries that will help you be more productive and efficient in your work.
- Essential Machine Learning Algorithms: A Beginner’s Guide, by Ria Katiyar [Tuto] - May 26, 2021.
Machine Learning as a technology, ensures that our current gadgets and their software get smarter by the day. Here are the algorithms that you ought to know about to understand Machine Learning’s varied and extensive functionalities and their affectivity.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n20, May 26: Data Engineer, Data Scientists & Other Data Careers, Explained; Where Did You Apply Analytics & Data Science Recently?, by KDnuggets - May 26, 2021.
Data Scientist, Data Engineer & Other Data Careers, Explained; A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist (Step By Step Approach); A checklist to track your Data Science progress; How to Determine if Your Machine Learning Model is Overtrained; Differentiable Programming from Scratch
- The Rise of Vector Data, by Pinecone [Prod] - May 25, 2021.
Embedding models convert raw data such as text, images, audio, logs, and videos into vector embeddings (“vectors”) to be used for predictions, comparisons, and other cognitive-like functions.
- Where Did You Apply Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in 2020/2021?, by Matthew Mayo [Opin] - May 25, 2021.
Take part in the latest KDnuggets survey, and let us know where you have been applying Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in 2020/2021.
- These Soft Skills Can Make or Break Your Data Science Career, by Stefan Maraj [Opin] - May 25, 2021.
In an industry long ruled by hard skills, the future career success of tomorrow’s data scientists might well depend on their ability to deploy a variety of soft skills into the workplace.
- Write and train your own custom machine learning models using PyCaret, by Moez Ali [Tuto] - May 25, 2021.
A step-by-step, beginner-friendly tutorial on how to write and train custom machine learning models in PyCaret.
- Top Stories, May 17-23: Data Scientist, Data Engineer & Other Data Careers, Explained, by KDnuggets [Top ] - May 24, 2021.
Also: Vaex: Pandas but 1000x faster; A checklist to track your Data Science progress; How to Determine if Your Machine Learning Model is Overtrained; The Most In Demand Skills for Data Engineers in 2021
- How to Deal with Categorical Data for Machine Learning, by Shelvi Garg [Tuto] - May 24, 2021.
Check out this guide to implementing different types of encoding for categorical data, including a cheat sheet on when to use what type.
- A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist (Step By Step Approach), by Aditya Agarwal [Tuto] - May 24, 2021.
Becoming a Data Scientists is an exciting path, but you cannot learn data science within one year or six months—instead, it’s a lifetime process that you have to follow with proper dedication and hard work. To guide your journey, the skills outlined here are the first you must acquire to become a data scientist.
- Data Validation in Machine Learning is Imperative, Not Optional, by Aggarwal & Bose [Tuto] - May 24, 2021.
Before we reach model training in the pipeline, there are various components like data ingestion, data versioning, data validation, and data pre-processing that need to be executed. In this article, we will discuss data validation, why it is important, its challenges, and more.
- 6 Business Trends Benefiting Data Scientists, by Devin Partida [Opin] - May 21, 2021.
Here are six business trends making data scientists even more in-demand.
- How to pitch to VCs, explained: The Deck We Used to Raise Capital For Our Open-Source ELT Platform, by John Lafleur [Tuto] - May 21, 2021.
Winning seed funding from venture capitalists is a daunting task, and the pitch is key. Learn how one effective slide deck resulted in a successful early funding round for an open-source start-up, Airbyte.
- Building RESTful APIs using Flask, by Mahadev Easwar [Tuto] - May 21, 2021.
Learn about using the lightweight web framework in Python from this article.
- DataOps: 5 things that you need to know, by Sigmoid [Tuto] - May 20, 2021.
DataOps (Data Operations) has assumed a critical role in the age of big data to drive definitive impact on business outcomes. This process-oriented and agile methodology synergizes the components of DevOps and the capabilities of data engineers and data scientists to support data-focused workloads in enterprises. Here is a detailed look at DataOps.
- Awesome list of datasets in 100+ categories, by Etienne D. Noumen [Tuto] - May 20, 2021.
With an estimated 44 zettabytes of data in existence in our digital world today and approximately 2.5 quintillion bytes of new data generated daily, there is a lot of data out there you could tap into for your data science projects. It's pretty hard to curate through such a massive universe of data, but this collection is a great start. Here, you can find data from cancer genomes to UFO reports, as well as years of air quality data to 200,000 jokes. Dive into this ocean of data to explore as you learn how to apply data science techniques or leverage your expertise to discover something new.
- How to Determine if Your Machine Learning Model is Overtrained, by Charles Martin [Tuto] - May 20, 2021.
WeightWatcher is based on theoretical research (done injoint with UC Berkeley) into Why Deep Learning Works, based on our Theory of Heavy Tailed Self-Regularization (HT-SR). It uses ideas from Random Matrix Theory (RMT), Statistical Mechanics, and Strongly Correlated Systems.
- DataOps Summit 2021 CFP Is Now Open!, by DataOps Summit [Prod] - May 19, 2021.
Calling all Conductors of Chaos: Tell Us How You Tamed your Data at DataOps Summit 2021 CFP is open through May 31st
- Differentiable Programming from Scratch, by Guillaume Saupin [Tuto] - May 19, 2021.
In this article, we are going to explain what Differentiable Programming is by developing from scratch all the tools needed for this exciting new kind of programming.
- A checklist to track your Data Science progress, by Pascal Janetzky [Opin] - May 19, 2021.
Whether you are just starting out in data science or already a gainfully-employed professional, always learning more to advance through state-of-the-art techniques is part of the adventure. But, it can be challenging to track of your progress and keep an eye on what's next. Follow this checklist to help you scale your expertise from entry-level to advanced.
- Data Scientist, Data Engineer & Other Data Careers, Explained, by Matthew Mayo [Opin] - May 19, 2021.
In this article, we will have a look at five distinct data careers, and hopefully provide some advice on how to get one's feet wet in this convoluted field.