KDnuggets™ is a leading site on AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, and Machine Learning and is edited by Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro (email to editor1 at kdnuggets) and Matthew Mayo (email to mattmayo at kdnuggets).
KDnuggets received numerous awards/mentions as a leading publication, including
- In Best Data Science Blogs to Follow, Towards Data Science, Jul 2020.
- Gregory Piatetsky/KDnuggets in Digital Scouting Top 100 Digital Influencers, Jul 2020.
- Gregory Piatetsky/KDnuggets in 9 Amazing Data Scientists to Follow on Twitter, Chi2 Innovations, Jul 2020.
- Gregory Piatetsky in Global Top 100 Data Visionaries, HotTopics, Jun 2020.
- In Top 10 Big Data Influencers, Chronycle, May 2020
- In TOP 25 Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Publications, Botxo, Apr 2020.
- In Top Machine Learning Influencers – All The Names You Need to Know, Neptune.ai, Apr 2020.
- In Top Artificial Intelligence Influencers To Follow in 2020, Marktechpost, Feb 2020.
- In Top Artificial Intelligence Influencers To Follow in 2020, Folio3.ai, Jan 2020.
- In Top Data Science Influencers To Follow on Twitter (2020). Jan 2020.
- In 20 Analytics and Business Intelligence Influencers to Follow in 2020, MicroStrategy, Dec 2019.
- In The Artificial Intelligence Power 100, rise.global, Nov 2019.
- In Top 100 Digital Influencers, Digital Scouting, Sep 2019.
- In top 6 blogs on AI and Big Data, 4D Data Centres, Sep 2019.
- No. 12 in Artificial Intelligence Power 100, Rise.Global, July 2019.
- In Top Artificial Intelligence Influencers To Follow in 2019, Marktechpost, Apr 2019.
- In Top 100 Digital Influencers, Digital Scouting, Feb 2019.
- KDnuggets Editor Gregory Piatetsky was no. 1 in LinkedIn Top Voices 2018: Data Science & Analytics, LinkedIn, Nov 2018.
- In Top Data Science Influencers To Follow on Twitter, MarkTechoPost, Nov 2018.
- In Top 20 Influencers in Big Data and Analytics in 2018, Whizlabs, Oct 2018.
- In Top 100 Digital influencers, Digital Scouting, Sep 2018.
- In Top 50 Data Scientists to follow on Twitter, Cognilytica, Aug 2018.
- In 17 top influencers in Big Data and Analytics in 2018, Simplilearn, Mar 2018.
- No. 1 in Favorite Data Science and Machine Learning Blogs, Podcasts and Newsletters, Business Over Broadway (based on Kaggle Data Science Survey), Mar 2018.
- In 20 Data Industry Experts You Need to Follow on Twitter, Churchill Frank, Oct 2017.
- In Top 10 Most Influential Brands on Big Data, Onalytica, May 2017.
- No. 3 in Top 75 Data Science Blogs by Feedspot, Jan 2017.
- No. 1 in Agilience Top Authorities in Machine Learning, Nov 2016.
- No. 1 in Agilience Top Authorities for Data Mining, No. 2 for Data Science
- No. 3 in AI Intelligence & Machine Learning: Top 100 Influencers and Brands, Onalytica
- No. 4 in Big Data 2016: Top 100 Influencers, Onalytica
- In InformationWeek Twitter Top 10 Data Science, Analytics, And BI Feeds
- among IBM Big Data & Analytics Heroes
- In top 30 People in Big Data and Analytics, Innovation Enterprise
- profiled in INFORMS: KDnuggets Serves Analytics and Big Data Fields
- in Information Management 7 Business Analytics Gurus on Twitter
- voted the Best Big Data Tweeter by Big Data Republic
- featured on Forbes, among Top Influencers in Big Data
See also KDnuggets Tag: About Gregory Piatetsky
Here is a longer list of notable KDnuggets Awards, Honors, and Mentions.
KDnuggets is currently reaching over 500,000 unique monthly visitors, and over 260,000 subscribers via email, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, feedly/RSS, and Google+.
Here is site map and FAQ.
KDnuggets News is a summary of interesting stories on KDnuggets, and is emailed 3-4 times a month, usually on Wednesday (see schedule of forthcoming issues).
We only accept advertising relevant to AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, or Machine Learning products or services.
Contact editor1 at kdnuggets.com for rates and options.
Submissions: Please send items relevant to Business Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, and Machine Learning to
submissions at kdnuggets.com (see submission guidelines).
Subscription: get free KDnuggets email subscription here.
You can also
KDnuggets History: KDnuggets was founded in February of 1997. Before that, Gregory maintained an earlier version of this site, called Knowledge Discovery Mine, at GTE Labs (1994 to 1997).
KDnuggets News newsletter has been emailed since 1993.
KD stands for Knowledge Discovery.