- A Comprehensive List of Resources to Master Large Language Models - Nov 22, 2023.
Large Language Models (LLMs) have now become an integral part of various applications. This article provides an extensive list of resources for anyone interested to dive into the world of LLMs.
- How to Make Large Language Models Play Nice with Your Software Using LangChain - Nov 21, 2023.
Beyond simply chatting with an AI model and how LangChain elevates LLM interactions with humans.
- The 5 Best Vector Databases You Must Try in 2024 - Nov 17, 2023.
The top vector databases are known for their versatility, performance, scalability, consistency, and efficient algorithms in storing, indexing, and querying vector embeddings for AI applications.
- 6 Problems of LLMs That LangChain is Trying to Assess - Nov 16, 2023.
Learn how LangChain is changing the game by enhancing the use of advanced language models in technological developments.
- Introduction to Streaming-LLM: LLMs for Infinite-Length Inputs - Nov 15, 2023.
A new approach for LLM in the real-time production.
- Make Your Own GPTs with ChatGPT’s GPTs! - Nov 15, 2023.
Want to out-GPT ChatGPT with your own GPT? Then let's GPT the GPTs!
- 7 Steps to Running a Small Language Model on a Local CPU - Nov 14, 2023.
Discover how to run a small language model on your local CPU in just seven easy steps.
- Getting Started with Claude 2 API - Nov 13, 2023.
I recently gained access to Anthropic's API, and I am impressed by how easy it is to use and faster than OpenAI API.
- How to Finetune Mistral AI 7B LLM with Hugging Face AutoTrain - Nov 9, 2023.
Learn how to fine-tune the state-of-the-art LLM.
- Between Dreams and Reality: Generative Text and Hallucinations - Nov 7, 2023.
This is an in-depth dive into hallucinations in LLMs. See the illusions cast by modern AI generative models like ChatGPT, Bard and Claude.
- Why Prompt Engineering is a Fad - Nov 6, 2023.
Various media outlets have been talking about prompt engineering with much fanfare, making it seem like it’s the ideal job — you don’t need to learn how to code, nor do you have to be knowledgeable about ML concepts like deep learning, datasets, etc. You’d agree that it seems too good to be true, right?
- An Honest Comparison of Open Source Vector Databases - Nov 2, 2023.
We will explore their use cases, key features, performance metrics, supported programming languages, and more to provide a comprehensive and unbiased overview of each database.
- Building Data Pipelines to Create Apps with Large Language Models - Nov 2, 2023.
For production grade LLM apps, you need a robust data pipeline. This article talks about the different stages of building a Gen AI data pipeline and what is included in these stages.
- Introduction to NExT-GPT: Any-to-Any Multimodal Large Language Model - Oct 31, 2023.
The future of the multimodal large language model.
- Thought Propagation: An Analogical Approach to Complex Reasoning with Large Language Models - Oct 30, 2023.
Thought Propagation is a prompt engineering technique that instructs LLMs to identify and tackle a series of problems that are similar to the original query, and then use the solutions to these similar problems to either directly generate a new answer or formulate a detailed action plan that refines the original solution.
- How to Use Hugging Face AutoTrain to Fine-tune LLMs - Oct 26, 2023.
Easily improve our LLM capability with this tool.
- Graph of Thoughts: A New Paradigm for Elaborate Problem-Solving in Large Language Models - Oct 23, 2023.
Discover how Graph of Thoughts aims to revolutionize prompt engineering, and LLMs more broadly, enabling more flexible and human-like problem-solving.
- The Growth Behind LLM-based Autonomous Agents - Oct 23, 2023.
Let’s dive into a survey that has been curated on the growth of LLM-based autonomous agents.
- 7 Steps to Mastering Large Language Models (LLMs) - Oct 18, 2023.
Large Language Models (LLMs) have unlocked a new era in natural language processing. So why not learn more about them? Go from learning what large language models are to building and deploying LLM apps in 7 easy steps with this guide.
- Some Kick Ass Prompt Engineering Techniques to Boost our LLM Models - Oct 17, 2023.
And how to go beyond its basics.
- ChatGPT vs. BARD - Oct 17, 2023.
Large language models (LLMs) are transforming the way we process and produce information. But, before considering either one of these models as a one-stop-solution, one must consider their key differences.
- How To Fine-Tune ChatGPT 3.5 Turbo - Oct 16, 2023.
This article has outlined how you can fine tune your GPT 3.5 Turbo models. You can do this by preparing your data, uploading your files, and then setting up a custom OpenAI session to handle the fine tuning.
- Unlocking GPT-4 Summarization with Chain of Density Prompting - Oct 9, 2023.
Unlock the power of GPT-4 summarization with Chain of Density (CoD), a technique that attempts to balance information density for high-quality summaries.