- RAG vs Finetuning: Which Is the Best Tool to Boost Your LLM Application? - Oct 11, 2023.
The definitive guide for choosing the right method for your use case.
- Comparing Natural Language Processing Techniques: RNNs, Transformers, BERT - Oct 11, 2023.
RNN, Transformers, and BERT are popular NLP techniques with tradeoffs in sequence modeling, parallelization, and pre-training for downstream tasks.
- 7 Steps to Mastering Natural Language Processing - Oct 4, 2023.
Want to learn all about Natural Language Processing (NLP)? Here is a 7 step guide to help you go from the fundamentals of machine learning and Python to Transformers, recent advances in NLP, and beyond.
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing - Sep 26, 2023.
An overview of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and its applications.
- Fine Tuning LLAMAv2 with QLora on Google Colab for Free - Sep 20, 2023.
Learn how to fine-tune one of the most influential open-source models for free on Google Colab.
- ReAct, Reasoning and Acting augments LLMs with Tools! - Sep 4, 2023.
Blending reasoning with action, AI takes a bold new step toward replicating human intelligence.
- WavJourney: A Journey into the World of Audio Storyline Generation - Sep 4, 2023.
From Prompt to Power: Unleashing Stories and Audio with a Single Spark!
- Brewing a Domain-Specific LLM Potion - Aug 22, 2023.
Make your LLM an expert in your field.
- LangChain Cheat Sheet - Aug 16, 2023.
LangChain simplifies building AI assistants with large language models, providing an intuitive API, memory capabilities, access to external tools, the ability to chain LLM actions, and prompt templating. Check out our newest cheat sheet to get up and running now.
- Python Vector Databases and Vector Indexes: Architecting LLM Apps - Aug 14, 2023.
Vector databases enable fast similarity search and scale across data points. For LLM apps, vector indexes can simplify architecture over full vector databases by attaching vectors to existing storage. Choosing indexes vs databases depends on specialized needs, existing infrastructure, and broader enterprise requirements.
- Overcoming Barriers in Multi-lingual Voice Technology: Top 5 Challenges and Innovative Solutions - Aug 10, 2023.
Voice assistants like Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant are household names, but they still don't do well in multilingual settings. This article first provides an overview of how voice assistants work, and then dives into the top 5 challenges for voice assistants when it comes to providing a superior multilingual user experience. It also provides strategies for mitigation of these challenges.
- Transforming AI with LangChain: A Text Data Game Changer - Aug 1, 2023.
Learn how to unleash this Python library to enhance our AI usage.
- Ensuring Reliable Few-Shot Prompt Selection for LLMs - Jul 18, 2023.
Data-centric techniques for better Few-Shot Prompting when applying LLMs to Noisy Real-World Data.
- Build AI Chatbot in 5 Minutes with Hugging Face and Gradio - Jun 30, 2023.
Learn to create a Gradio chatbot using low code techniques directly in your browser with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
- 5 Free Books on Natural Language Processing to Read in 2023 - Jun 29, 2023.
Large language models are getting released left right and center, and if you want to understand them better you need to know about NLP. Here are 5 Free books to help you.
- Generate Music From Text Using Google MusicLM - Jun 29, 2023.
Introducing Google's latest AI Music model breakthrough.
- More Free Courses on Large Language Models - Jun 23, 2023.
Interested in learning about large language models? Get up and running with these free courses from DeepLearning.AI, Google Cloud, Udacity, and more.
- What are Vector Databases and Why Are They Important for LLMs? - Jun 19, 2023.
Large language models (LLMs) currently have the AI world in a chokehold. It is essential to understand why vector databases are important to LLMs.
- Free Full Stack LLM Bootcamp - Jun 14, 2023.
Want to learn more about LLMs and build cool LLM-powered applications? This free Full Stack LLM Bootcamp is all you need!
- Meet Gorilla: UC Berkeley and Microsoft’s API-Augmented LLM Outperforms GPT-4, Chat-GPT, and Claude - Jun 13, 2023.
The model is augmented with APIs from Torch Hub, TensorFlow Hub and HuggingFace.
- Falcon LLM: The New King of Open-Source LLMs - Jun 7, 2023.
Falcon LLM, is the new large language model that has taken the crown from LLaMA.
- RedPajama Project: An Open-Source Initiative to Democratizing LLMs - Jun 1, 2023.
Leading project to Empower the Community through Accessible Large Language Models.
- LLM Apocalypse Now: Revenge of the Open Source Clones - May 30, 2023.
This is a story about how open-source projects are taking on the LLM industry.
- Introducing MPT-7B: A New Open-Source LLM - May 26, 2023.
An LLM Trained on 1T Tokens of Text and Code by MosaicML Foundation Series.
- A Deep Dive into GPT Models: Evolution & Performance Comparison - May 25, 2023.
The blog focuses on GPT models, providing an in-depth understanding and analysis. It explains the three main components of GPT models: generative, pre-trained, and transformers.
- Free ChatGPT Course: Use The OpenAI API to Code 5 Projects - May 23, 2023.
With all the buzz surrounding the ChatGPT. Are you eager to make the most out of it? Here is the FREE video course that offers a comprehensive education about OpenAI API through detailed explanations and hands-on projects.
- Breaking Down AutoGPT - May 16, 2023.
AutoGPT has taken the world by storm and has even surpassed ChatGPT itself. So, get ready to dive into the exciting world of Auto-GPT.
- What are Large Language Models and How Do They Work? - May 11, 2023.
Large language models represent a significant advancement in natural language processing and have transformed the way we interact with language-based technology. Learn why they’re important and how they work.
- Chatbot Arena: The LLM Benchmark Platform - May 10, 2023.
Chatbot Arena is a benchmark platform for large language models, where the community can contribute new models and evaluate them.
- The Ultimate Open-Source Large Language Model Ecosystem - May 4, 2023.
GPT4ALL is a project that provides everything you need to work with state-of-the-art open-source large language models.
- HuggingGPT: The Secret Weapon to Solve Complex AI Tasks - May 1, 2023.
Get ready to discover the next big thing in AI with HuggingGPT. Read this article to develop an understanding of how it works and how it handles complex AI tasks.
- Fine-Tuning OpenAI Language Models with Noisily Labeled Data - Apr 28, 2023.
Reduce LLM prediction error by 37% via data-centric AI.
- ChatGLM-6B: A Lightweight, Open-Source ChatGPT Alternative - Apr 27, 2023.
Want to run and fine-tune LLMs on your machine? Learn more about ChatGLM-6B, a lightweight and open-source LLM that you can run locally.
- Automate Your Codebase with Promptr and GPT - Apr 26, 2023.
Are you looking to streamline your code operations with GPT but are tired of the copy-pasting process? Well, here is the solution in the form of Promptr. An open-source tool to automate your codebase.
- Dealing With Noisy Labels in Text Data - Apr 24, 2023.
The article shows effective coding procedures for fixing noisy labels in text data that improve the performance of any NLP model. The impact is proved by the comparison of the ML algorithm on starting and cleaning the dataset.
- Explore LLMs Easily on Your Laptop with openplayground - Apr 19, 2023.
Use simple UI to experiment with various renowned large language models.
- What Is ChatGPT Doing and Why Does It Work? - Apr 18, 2023.
In this article, we will explain how ChatGPT works and why it is able to produce coherent and diverse conversations.
- A Guide to Top Natural Language Processing Libraries - Apr 18, 2023.
Natural Language Processing is one of the hottest areas of research. While NLP tasks may seem a bit complicated at first, they can be made easier by using the right tools. This article covers a list of the top 6 NLP Libraries that can save you time and effort.
- How ChatGPT Works: The Model Behind The Bot - Apr 11, 2023.
A brief introduction to the intuition and methodology behind the chatbot you can’t stop hearing about.
- Introducing TPU v4: Googles Cutting Edge Supercomputer for Large Language Models - Apr 11, 2023.
TPU v4: Google's fifth domain-specific architecture and third supercomputer for machine learning models.
- Best Architecture for Your Text Classification Task: Benchmarking Your Options - Apr 10, 2023.
We want to show a real-life example of text classification models based on the most recent algorithms and pre-trained models with their respective benchmarks.
- Baize: An Open-Source Chat Model (But Different?) - Apr 10, 2023.
So what's new in the LLM space? Meet Baize, an open-source chat model that leverages the conversational capabilities of ChatGPT. Learn how Baize works, its advantages, limitations, and more.
- Text Summarization Development: A Python Tutorial with GPT-3.5 - Apr 7, 2023.
Utilizing the power of GPT-3.5 to develop a simple summarize generator application.
- 8 Open-Source Alternative to ChatGPT and Bard - Apr 6, 2023.
Discover the widely-used open-source frameworks and models for creating your ChatGPT like chatbots, integrating LLMs, or launching your AI product.
- Introducing the Testing Library for Natural Language Processing - Apr 4, 2023.
Deliver reliable, safe and effective NLP models.
- LangChain 101: Build Your Own GPT-Powered Applications - Apr 3, 2023.
LangChain is a Python library that helps you build GPT-powered applications in minutes. Get started with LangChain by building a simple question-answering app.
- Multimodal Models Explained - Mar 27, 2023.
Unlocking the Power of Multimodal Learning: Techniques, Challenges, and Applications.
- How Watermarking Can Help Mitigate The Potential Risks Of LLMs? - Mar 24, 2023.
Adding embedding signals into generated text can help mitigate potential risks of plagiarism, misinformation, and abuse in large language models.
- Learn About Large Language Models - Mar 20, 2023.
An introduction to Large Language Models, what they are, how they work, and use cases.
- Multi-label NLP: An Analysis of Class Imbalance and Loss Function Approaches - Mar 17, 2023.
In this comprehensive article, we have demonstrated that a seemingly simple task of multi-label text classification can be challenging when traditional methods are applied. We have proposed the use of distribution-balancing loss functions to tackle the issue of class imbalance.
- OpenChatKit: Open-Source ChatGPT Alternative - Mar 16, 2023.
OpenChatKit enables developers to fine-tune the model, maintain context in dialog, moderate responses, and effortlessly build their own custom chatbot applications.
- GPT-4: Everything You Need To Know - Mar 15, 2023.
A new model by OpenAI with improved natural language generation and understanding capabilities.
- New ChatGPT and Whisper APIs from OpenAI - Mar 13, 2023.
A quick overview of ChatGPT and Whisper models API.
- Top Free Courses on Large Language Models - Mar 7, 2023.
Interested in learning how ChatGPT and other AI chatbots work under the hood? Look no further. Check out these free courses and resources on large language models from Stanford, Princeton, ETH, and more.
- Must Read NLP Papers from the Last 12 Months - Mar 2, 2023.
The era of large language models is here now.
- Top Free Resources To Learn ChatGPT - Feb 13, 2023.
Learn about ChatGPT through Cheat Sheets, Guides, Books, Tutorials, and Blogs.
- ChatGPT for Beginners - Feb 3, 2023.
List of best crash courses for ChatGPT.
- The ChatGPT Cheat Sheet - Jan 26, 2023.
Impress your friends and loved ones by perfecting your ChatGPT prompt engineering game with this incredibly useful resource.
- Encoding Categorical Features with MultiLabelBinarizer - Jan 20, 2023.
Transform multi-label format into a binary matrix for multi-label classification.
- Mastering String Transformations in RAPIDS libcudf - Jan 19, 2023.
This post demonstrates how to skillfully transform strings columns with the libcudf general-purpose API. You’ll gain new knowledge on how to unlock peak performance using custom kernels and libcudf device-side utilities.
- ChatGPT: Everything You Need to Know - Jan 16, 2023.
All you need to know about ChatGPT: what it can do, how it works, and its limitations.
- Concepts You Should Know Before Getting Into Transformers - Jan 13, 2023.
Learn about Input Embedding, Positional Encoding, Scaled Dot-Product Attention, Residual Connections, Mask, and Softmax function.
- Topic Modeling Approaches: Top2Vec vs BERTopic - Jan 11, 2023.
This post gives an overview of the strengths and differences of these approaches in extracting topics from text.
- Creating a Web Application to Extract Topics from Audio with Python - Jan 6, 2023.
A step-by-step tutorial to build and deploy a web application for topic modeling of a Spotify podcast.
- Natural Language Processing with spaCy - Jan 4, 2023.
Learn to build NLP projects using spaCy.
- How To Collect Data For Customer Sentiment Analysis - Dec 16, 2022.
Customer sentiment analysis involves collecting, analyzing, and leveraging data to understand customers' feelings. This article focuses on how to collect data for customer sentiment analysis.
- Top 5 NLP Cheat Sheets for Beginners to Professional - Dec 13, 2022.
The cheat sheets cover various NLP techniques, tasks, algorithms, frameworks, and analytics.
- Research Papers for NLP Beginners - Nov 18, 2022.
Read research papers on neural models, word embedding, language modeling, and attention & transformers.
- 5 Linguistics Courses for NLP Practitioners - Nov 15, 2022.
This collection of 5 courses is intended to help NLP practitioners or hopefuls acquire some of their lacking linguistics knowledge.
- Approaches to Text Summarization: An Overview - Nov 7, 2022.
This article will present the main approaches to text summarization currently employed, as well as discuss some of their characteristics.
- The Ultimate Guide To Different Word Embedding Techniques In NLP - Nov 4, 2022.
A machine can only understand numbers. As a result, converting text to numbers, called embedding text, is an actively researched topic. In this article, we review different word embedding techniques for converting text into vectors.
- Getting Started with spaCy for NLP - Nov 1, 2022.
In this blog, we will explore how to get started with spaCy right from the installation to explore the various functionalities it provides.
- TF-IDF Defined - Oct 26, 2022.
Check out this breakdown of TF-IDF by defining its constituent parts.
- Getting Started with Automated Text Summarization - Oct 26, 2022.
This article will walk through an extractive text summarization process, using a simple word frequency approach, implemented in Python.
- The ABCs of NLP, From A to Z - Oct 25, 2022.
There is no shortage of tools today that can help you through the steps of natural language processing, but if you want to get a handle on the basics this is a good place to start. Read about the ABCs of NLP, all the way from A to Z.
- The Evolution of Speech Recognition Metrics - Oct 20, 2022.
As Speech Recognition has become more accurate than ever, scenarios like dictation and meeting transcription are gaining popularity. Metrics need to evolve with the times and guide the research focus.
- Converting Text Documents to Token Counts with CountVectorizer - Oct 19, 2022.
The post explains the significance of CountVectorizer and demonstrates its implementation with Python code.
- Data Representation for Natural Language Processing Tasks - Oct 13, 2022.
In NLP we must find a way to represent our data (a series of texts) to our systems (e.g. a text classifier). As Yoav Goldberg asks, "How can we encode such categorical data in a way which is amenable for us by a statistical classifier?" Enter the word vector.
- Convert Text Documents to a TF-IDF Matrix with tfidfvectorizer - Sep 7, 2022.
Convert text documents to vectors using TF-IDF vectorizer for topic extraction, clustering, and classification.
- 8 Innovative BERT Knowledge Distillation Papers That Have Changed The Landscape of NLP - Sep 6, 2022.
All of the papers present a particular point of view of findings in the BERT utilization.
- The Benefits of Natural Language AI for Content Creators - Aug 30, 2022.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits of natural language AI for content creators, highlighting the key reasons why you should consider using it to improve your content output.
- What is Text Classification? - Jul 28, 2022.
We will define text classification, how it works, some of its most known algorithms, and provide data sets that might help start your text classification journey.
- N-gram Language Modeling in Natural Language Processing - Jul 6, 2022.
N-gram is a sequence of n words in the modeling of NLP. How can this technique be useful in language modeling?
- Market Data and News: A Time Series Analysis - Jun 24, 2022.
In this article we introduce a few tools and techniques for studying relationships between the stock market and the news. We explore time series processing, anomaly detection, and an event-based view of the news. We also generate intuitive charts to demonstrate some of these concepts, and share the code behind all of this in a notebook.
- A Gentle Introduction to Natural Language Processing - Jun 17, 2022.
This gentle introduction to NLP covers the basics, and will help you move along to more advanced topics ASAP.
- NLP, NLU, and NLG: What’s The Difference? A Comprehensive Guide - Jun 10, 2022.
This article aims to quickly cover the similarities and differences between NLP, NLU, and NLG and talk about what the future for NLP holds.
- Natural Language Processing Key Terms, Explained - May 16, 2022.
This post provides a concise overview of 18 natural language processing terms, intended as an entry point for the beginner looking for some orientation on the topic.
- oBERT: Compound Sparsification Delivers Faster Accurate Models for NLP - May 13, 2022.
Discover "compound sparsification" and how to apply it to BERT models for 10x compression and GPU-level latency on commodity CPUs.
- Can We Query a Table with T5? - May 12, 2022.
Learn how to tune a large language model.
- How Fast Can BERT Go With Sparsity? - Apr 27, 2022.
How much impact does sparsity have on model performance?
- Answering Questions with HuggingFace Pipelines and Streamlit - Apr 14, 2022.
See how easy it can be to build a simple web app for question answering from text using Streamlit and HuggingFace pipelines.
- How to Start Using Natural Language Processing With PyTorch - Apr 13, 2022.
In this guide, we will address some of the obvious questions that may arise when starting to dive into natural language processing, but we will also engage with deeper questions and give you the right steps to get started working on your own NLP programs.
- The Range of NLP Applications in the Real World: A Different Solution To Each Problem - Mar 25, 2022.
Most companies look at it like it’s one big technology, and assume the vendors’ offerings might differ in product quality and price but ultimately be largely the same. Truth is, NLP is not one thing; it’s not one tool, but rather a toolbox.
- Classifying Long Text Documents Using BERT - Feb 3, 2022.
Transformer based language models such as BERT are really good at understanding the semantic context because they were designed specifically for that purpose. BERT outperforms all NLP baselines, but as we say in the scientific community, “no free lunch”. How can we use BERT to classify long text documents?
- Fine-Tuning BERT for Tweets Classification with HuggingFace - Jan 28, 2022.
In this blog, we used the Hugging Face library to fine-tune BERT on the classification task. We classified tweets related to COVID.
- Explain NLP Models with LIME - Jan 21, 2022.
It is important to know how LIME reaches to its final outputs for explaining a prediction done for text data. In this article, I have shared that concept by enlightening the components of LIME.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Language Generation - Jan 7, 2020.
Follow this overview of Natural Language Generation covering its applications in theory and practice. The evolution of NLG architecture is also described from simple gap-filling to dynamic document creation along with a summary of the most popular NLG models.
- Neural Code Search: How Facebook Uses Neural Networks to Help Developers Search for Code Snippets - Jul 24, 2019.
Developers are always searching for answers to questions about their code. But how do they ask the right questions? Facebook is creating new NLP neural networks to help search code repositories that may advance information retrieval algorithms.
- Natural Language Interface to DataTable - Jun 21, 2019.
You have to write SQL queries to query data from a relational database. Sometimes, you even have to write complex queries to do that. Won't it be amazing if you could use a chatbot to retrieve data from a database using simple English? That's what this tutorial is all about.
- Your Guide to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - May 23, 2019.
This extensive post covers NLP use cases, basic examples, Tokenization, Stop Words Removal, Stemming, Lemmatization, Topic Modeling, the future of NLP, and more.
- 50+ Useful Machine Learning & Prediction APIs, 2018 Edition - May 1, 2018.
Extensive list of 50+ APIs in Face and Image Recognition ,Text Analysis, NLP, Sentiment Analysis, Language Translation, Machine Learning and prediction.
- Training and Visualising Word Vectors - Jan 23, 2018.
In this tutorial I want to show how you can implement a skip gram model in tensorflow to generate word vectors for any text you are working with and then use tensorboard to visualize them.
- Building a Wikipedia Text Corpus for Natural Language Processing - Nov 23, 2017.
Wikipedia is a rich source of well-organized textual data, and a vast collection of knowledge. What we will do here is build a corpus from the set of English Wikipedia articles, which is freely and conveniently available online.
- A Framework for Approaching Textual Data Science Tasks - Nov 22, 2017.
Although NLP and text mining are not the same thing, they are closely related, deal with the same raw data type, and have some crossover in their uses. Let's discuss the steps in approaching these types of tasks.
- 7 Types of Artificial Neural Networks for Natural Language Processing - Oct 19, 2017.
What is an artificial neural network? How does it work? What types of artificial neural networks exist? How are different types of artificial neural networks used in natural language processing? We will discuss all these questions in the following article.
Pages: 1 2
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n38, Oct 4: What Blockchains Mean to Big Data; Keras Deep Learning Cheat Sheet; Machine Learning in Finance - Oct 4, 2017.
Also: XGBoost, a Top Machine Learning Method on Kaggle, Explained; How to win Kaggle competition based on NLP task, if you are not an NLP expert; Fundamental Breakthrough in 2 Decade Old Algorithm Redefines Big Data Benchmarks
- Machine Learning Translation and the Google Translate Algorithm - Sep 14, 2017.
Today, we’ve decided to explore machine translators and explain how the Google Translate algorithm works.
- Apple: macOS Software Engineer, Natural Language Processing - Aug 10, 2017.
Seeking a Software Engineer to join the natural language processing team that drives on-device text intelligence at Apple, and work on NLP technologies that power autocorrection, predictive typing, Spotlight search, emoji prediction, and smart responses.
- 5 Free Resources for Getting Started with Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing - Jul 19, 2017.
This is a collection of 5 deep learning for natural language processing resources for the uninitiated, intended to open eyes to what is possible and to the current state of the art at the intersection of NLP and deep learning. It should also provide some idea of where to go next.
- Top 15 Python Libraries for Data Science in 2017 - Jun 13, 2017.
Since all of the libraries are open sourced, we have added commits, contributors count and other metrics from Github, which could be served as a proxy metrics for library popularity.
Pages: 1 2
- Text Mining 101: Mining Information From A Resume - May 24, 2017.
We show a framework for mining relevant entities from a text resume, and how to separation parsing logic from entity specification.
- AIA Group: Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer - May 22, 2017.
Responsible for leveraging ML and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to build solutions to better insurance processes and business model benefiting both internal and external stakeholders and creating the next generation insurance platform.
- Using Deep Learning To Extract Knowledge From Job Descriptions - May 9, 2017.
We present a deep learning approach to extract knowledge from a large amount of data from the recruitment space. A learning to rank approach is followed to train a convolutional neural network to generate job title and job description embeddings.
- Text Analytics: A Primer - Mar 14, 2017.
Marketing scientist Kevin Gray asks Professor Bing Liu to give us a quick snapshot of text analytics in this informative interview.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, February: Oxford Deep NLP Course; Data Visualization for Scikit-learn Results - Mar 6, 2017.
Oxford Deep NLP Course; scikit-plot: Data Visualization for Scikit-learn Results; Machine Learning at Berkeley's ML Crash Course: Neural Networks; Predicting parking difficulty with machine learning; TensorFlow 1.0 Release
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing, Part 1: Lexical Units - Feb 16, 2017.
This series explores core concepts of natural language processing, starting with an introduction to the field and explaining how to identify lexical units as a part of data preprocessing.
- Deep Learning Research Review: Natural Language Processing - Jan 31, 2017.
This edition of Deep Learning Research Review explains recent research papers in Natural Language Processing (NLP). If you don't have the time to read the top papers yourself, or need an overview of NLP with Deep Learning, this post is for you.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Deep Learning Can be Applied to Natural Language Processing - Jan 16, 2017.
This post is a rebuttal to a recent article suggesting that neural networks cannot be applied to natural language given that language is not a produced as a result of continuous function. The post delves into some additional points on deep learning as well.
- Deep Learning Reading Group: Skip-Thought Vectors - Nov 17, 2016.
Skip-thought vectors take inspiration from Word2Vec skip-gram and attempt to extend it to sentences, and are created using an encoder-decoder model. Read on for an overview of the paper.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 9-15: #Trump, limits of #prediction; #TensorFlow French-to-English machine translation - Nov 16, 2016.
#Trump, limits of #prediction, and lessons for #DataScience of #polls; A #TensorFlow implementation of French-to-English machine translation using @DeepMindAI ByteNet; 18 top women in #DataScience to follow on Twitter; A complete daily plan for studying to become a #MachineLearning #Engineer
- An NLP Approach to Analyzing Twitter, Trump, and Profanity - Nov 3, 2016.
Who swears more? Do Twitter users who mention Donald Trump swear more than those who mention Hillary Clinton? Let’s find out by taking a natural language processing approach (or, NLP for short) to analyzing tweets.
Pages: 1 2
- Zaireo: Data Scientist - Oct 13, 2016.
Zaireo, working to build happier, healthier relationships, is looking for a Data Scientist with programming experience to help in the collection, categorisation and use of natural language data.
- SlangSD: A Sentiment Dictionary for Slang Words - Sep 14, 2016.
The Slang Sentiment Dictionary (SlangSD) includes over 90,000 slang words together with their sentiment scores, facilitating sentiment analysis in user-generated contents.
- The Human Vector: Incorporate Speaker Embeddings to Make Your Bot More Powerful - Sep 2, 2016.
One of the many ways in which bots can fail is by their (lack of) persona. Learn how speaker embeddings can help with this problem, and can help improve the persona of your bot.
- Exploring Social Media Diversity with Natural Language Processing - Aug 10, 2016.
This post uses natural language processing on Twitter data to determine the diversity of Twitter accounts the author is following. An innovative take on social media analytics.
Pages: 1 2
- A Survey of Available Corpora for Building Data-driven Dialogue Systems - Jul 12, 2016.
This post is a summary of Serban, et al. "A Survey of Available Corpora for Building Data-Driven Dialogue Systems," which is of increasing relevance given the recent state of conversational AI.
Pages: 1 2
- Three Impactful Machine Learning Topics at ICML 2016 - Jul 1, 2016.
This post discusses 3 particular tutorial sessions of impact from the recent ICML 2016 conference held in New York. Check out some innovative ideas on Deep Residual Networks, Memory Networks for Language Understanding, and Non-Convex Optimization.
Pages: 1 2
- U. Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy: Postdoc in Natural Language Processing - Jun 29, 2016.
Are you interested in using your natural language processing skills to make a social impact? Want to work with the White House and a team from government, academia, and industry to change how job training programs are created all over the US?
- An Inside Update on Natural Language Processing - Jun 28, 2016.
This article is an interview with computational linguist Jason Baldridge. It's a good read for data scientists, researchers, software developers, and professionals working in media, consumer insights, and market intelligence. It's for anyone who's interested in, or needs to know about, natural language processing (NLP).
Pages: 1 2
- 5 More Machine Learning Projects You Can No Longer Overlook - Jun 28, 2016.
There are a lot of popular machine learning projects out there, but many more that are not. Which of these are actively developed and worth checking out? Here is an offering of 5 such projects.