- Salesforce Open Sources a Framework for Open Domain Question Answering Using Wikipedia - Mar 16, 2020.
The framework uses a multi-hop QA method to answer complex questions by reasoning through Wikipedia’s datasets.
NLP, Question answering, Salesforce, Wikipedia
- A Brief Introduction to Wikidata - May 15, 2018.
Like Wikipedia, there are all kinds of data stored in Wikidata. As such, when you are looking for a specific dataset or if you want to answer a curious question, it can be a good start looking for that data at Wikidata first.
RDF, SPARQL, Wikidata, Wikipedia
- Building a Wikipedia Text Corpus for Natural Language Processing - Nov 23, 2017.
Wikipedia is a rich source of well-organized textual data, and a vast collection of knowledge. What we will do here is build a corpus from the set of English Wikipedia articles, which is freely and conveniently available online.
Datasets, Natural Language Processing, NLP, Text Mining, Wikidata, Wikipedia
- Wikipedia Mining reveals hidden Revolution of Human Priorities - Jan 12, 2016.
Wikipedia data mining may reveal changes over time in the human perception of the world, and may also serve as an independent reliable quantitative method of investigation of historical events.
George W. Bush, Human Analytics, Wikipedia
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 20-22: Great visualization of English letters; Good list of R functions to manipulate data - Jun 23, 2014.
Great visualization: English letters in words; Good list of R functions to manipulate data; Watch: Practical Deep-Learning Lecture: Machine Perception and Applications; Wikipedia Usage Statistics - analyze this 4TB data set in AWS cloud.
Deep Learning, R, Visualization, Wikipedia
- BabelNet 2.5: Very Large Multilingual Encyclopedic Dictionary and Semantic Network - May 19, 2014.
BabelNet 2.5 covers 50 languages, and offers seamless integration of WordNet, Open Multilingual WordNet, Wikipedia, OmegaWiki, Wikidata (NEW), and Wiktionary (NEW). Check upcoming BabelNet workshops.
BabelNet, Semantic Network, Wikipedia, WordNet