Latest Courses, Education, Events, News
Best Data Viz of The Week
The Data Science Puzzle — 2020 Edition
The data science puzzle is once again re-examined through the relationship between several key concepts of the landscape, incorporating updates and observations since last time. Check out the results here.
AI, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning Directory
Meetings, Conferences in AI, Data Science, Machine Learning | Courses | Jobs | Webcasts
More Recent Stories
- Prepare for a Long Battle against Deepfakes
- Passive Data Collection and Actionable Results: What to Know
- How Kubeflow Can Add AI to Your Kubernetes Deployments
- The Death of Data Scientists – will AutoML replace them?
- The Forgotten Algorithm
- Data Science Influencers and Keynotes Coming to ODSC East 2020
- In Loving Memory of Strictly-Typed Schemas
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 12-18: What Does it Mean to Deploy a #MachineLearning Model?
- 2020 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference: Where the Wild West meets the future of analytics innovation
- Hand labeling is the past. The future is #NoLabel AI
- Getting Started with R Programming
- Audio Data Analysis Using Deep Learning with Python (Part 1)
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n07, Feb 19: 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms for 2020; Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?
- Hot topics at PAW Healthcare: Predicting Ebola Outbreaks, Improving Hospital Patient Flow & more
- 20 AI, Data Science, Machine Learning Terms You Need to Know in 2020 (Part 1)
- Google’s Data Science Interview Brain Teasers
- Using the Fitbit Web API with Python
- Seize Your New Career in Data Science
- Scaling the Wall Between Data Scientist and Data Engineer
- Using AI to Identify Wildlife in Camera Trap Images from the Serengeti
- Top Stories, Feb 10-16: Why Did I Reject a Data Scientist Job?; Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist
- Inside The Machine Learning that Google Used to Build Meena: A Chatbot that Can Chat About Anything
- Deep Neural Networks
- What Does it Mean to Deploy a Machine Learning Model?
- Fourier Transformation for a Data Scientist