- A Brief Introduction to Wikidata - May 15, 2018.
Like Wikipedia, there are all kinds of data stored in Wikidata. As such, when you are looking for a specific dataset or if you want to answer a curious question, it can be a good start looking for that data at Wikidata first.
- Ontotext: RDF Graph Databases in the Cloud, June 11 Webinar - Jun 9, 2015.
Ontotext webinar will provide an in-depth look at the graph database-as-a-service (DBaaS) available on the Ontotext S4 platform. Space is limited - register now.
- WebDataCommons – the Data and Framework for Web-scale Mining - May 1, 2015.
The WebDataCommons project extracts the largest publicly available hyperlink graph, large product-, address-, recipe-, and review corpora, as well as millions of HTML tables from the Common Crawl web corpus and provides the extracted data for public download.
- Ontotext Introduces the S4 Developer Challenge - Mar 17, 2015.
The challenge will award a cash prize to developers that write the most interesting demo, application or show case utilizing the S4 capabilities for text analytics, linked data and knowledge graphs. Submissions due Mar 31.
- Ontotext: Integrated Text Mining and Triplestores, a form of graph database - Feb 12, 2015.
Learn about 2 hot trends: RDF triplestores, a form of graph database, and the use of text mining to extract meaning from Big Data, and how Ontotext enables both. Free eval, Feb 26 webinar, and more.
- GraphDB, a powerful graph database, 3 versions and KDnuggets offer - Oct 14, 2014.
GraphDB blends text mining, powerful SPARQL queries, semantic annotation and semantic search into a powerful database that infers new meaning at scale. Free GraphDB Lite and special KDnuggets offer for GraphDB Standard and Enterprise.
- Ontotext text mining, semantic search, and graph database - Sep 2, 2014.
Ontotext blends text mining, semantic annotation and semantic search with a graph database that infers new meaning at scale, helping organizations find meaning in large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- Ontotext USA: Director of Solutions Architecture - Jul 24, 2014.
Ontotext provides a complete set of semantic technologies allowing organizations to extract meaning from unstructured data. The Director will lead our efforts to acquire new customers and support existing ones in North America.