- A Brief Introduction to Wikidata - May 15, 2018.
Like Wikipedia, there are all kinds of data stored in Wikidata. As such, when you are looking for a specific dataset or if you want to answer a curious question, it can be a good start looking for that data at Wikidata first.
RDF, SPARQL, Wikidata, Wikipedia
- Ontotext: RDF Graph Databases in the Cloud, June 11 Webinar - Jun 9, 2015.
Ontotext webinar will provide an in-depth look at the graph database-as-a-service (DBaaS) available on the Ontotext S4 platform. Space is limited - register now.
Graph Databases, Ontotext, RDF
- WebDataCommons – the Data and Framework for Web-scale Mining - May 1, 2015.
The WebDataCommons project extracts the largest publicly available hyperlink graph, large product-, address-, recipe-, and review corpora, as well as millions of HTML tables from the Common Crawl web corpus and provides the extracted data for public download.
Big Data Analytics, Graph Databases, RDF, Web Mining
- Ontotext Introduces the S4 Developer Challenge - Mar 17, 2015.
The challenge will award a cash prize to developers that write the most interesting demo, application or show case utilizing the S4 capabilities for text analytics, linked data and knowledge graphs. Submissions due Mar 31.
Challenge, Developers, Ontotext, RDF, Triplestore
- Ontotext: Integrated Text Mining and Triplestores, a form of graph database - Feb 12, 2015.
Learn about 2 hot trends: RDF triplestores, a form of graph database, and the use of text mining to extract meaning from Big Data, and how Ontotext enables both. Free eval, Feb 26 webinar, and more.
Graph Databases, Ontotext, RDF, Text Mining, Triplestore
- GraphDB, a powerful graph database, 3 versions and KDnuggets offer - Oct 14, 2014.
GraphDB blends text mining, powerful SPARQL queries, semantic annotation and semantic search into a powerful database that infers new meaning at scale. Free GraphDB Lite and special KDnuggets offer for GraphDB Standard and Enterprise.
Graph Databases, GraphDB, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, SPARQL, Triplestore
- Ontotext text mining, semantic search, and graph database - Sep 2, 2014.
Ontotext blends text mining, semantic annotation and semantic search with a graph database that infers new meaning at scale, helping organizations find meaning in large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
Atanas Kiryakov, Graph Databases, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, Text Mining, Tony Agresta
- Ontotext USA: Director of Solutions Architecture - Jul 24, 2014.
Ontotext provides a complete set of semantic technologies allowing organizations to extract meaning from unstructured data. The Director will lead our efforts to acquire new customers and support existing ones in North America.
Director, New York-NY, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, Unstructured data