- How to Make an Agile Team Work for Big Data Analytics - Oct 31, 2019.
Learn how to approach the challenges when merging an agile methodology into a data science team to bring out the best value for your Big Data products.
- Training a Champion: Building Deep Neural Nets for Big Data Analytics - Apr 4, 2019.
Introducing Sisense Hunch, the new way of handling Big Data sets that uses AQP technology to construct Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) which are trained to learn the relationships between queries and their results in these huge datasets.
- Top 5 domains Big Data analytics helps to transform - Nov 23, 2018.
Big data analytics gives a competitive advantage to companies across many industries, especially, financial services, e-commerce, aviation, transportation, logistics, and energy. It enables to reduce downtime, mitigate risks, cut costs, and improve performance.
- BIG, small or Right Data: Which is the proper focus? - Oct 8, 2018.
For most businesses, having and using big data is either impossible, impractical, costly to justify, or difficult to outsource due to the over demand of qualified resources. So, what are the benefits of using small data?
- 10 Big Data Trends You Should Know - Sep 17, 2018.
A collection of Big Data trends to familiarize yourself with, covering IoT Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Dark Data and more.
- Introduction to Blockchains & What It Means to Big Data - Sep 27, 2017.
Perhaps most significant development in IT over the past few years, blockchain has the potential to change the way that the world approaches big data, with enhanced security and data quality.
- Texata 2017 Big Data World Championships – free entry for KDnuggets readers - Sep 15, 2017.
TEXATA is the annual Big Data Analytics World Championships - business case-study competition with two online qualification rounds (4 hours each) and Top 12 Live World Finals held in Austin. Use TEXATA37856C for free entry for KDnuggets readers.
- Did you know cavemen were already dealing with “Big Data” issues? - May 3, 2017.
We know Big Data & Analytics are new & cutting edge technologies; but actually, human started using data & analytics techniques 5000 years ago. Let’s take a look.
- Smart Data Platform – The Future of Big Data Technology - Dec 2, 2016.
Data processing and analytical modelling are major bottlenecks in today’s big data world, due to need of human intelligence to decide relationships between data, required data engineering tasks, analytical models and it’s parameters. This article talks about Smart Data Platform to help to solve such problems.
- Expert Webinars: the Future of Big Data, Oct 19; How recommendation systems works, Oct 20 - Oct 12, 2016.
By 2020, almost every company will derive value and earn revenue from data. This webinar will explain how Big Data and its related technologies are growing today – and what they might look like tomorrow.
- How open API economy accelerates the growth of big data and analytics - Jun 17, 2016.
An open API is available on the internet for free. We review the growth of API economy and how organizations have been realizing the potential of open APIs in transforming their business.
- Using Big Data Analytics To Prevent Crimes The “Minority Report” Way - Apr 18, 2016.
The idea of using artificial intelligence for the crime prevention has been around for more than a decade. In this post, we present four examples, including how using analytics, we can prevent a criminal from re-offending.
- BIG Data Analytics for Industrial Process Improvement April 18-20, Niagara Falls, Canada - Mar 14, 2016.
Using multivariate data analysis, the course will teach you how to improve product quality, increase yield and how to monitor, optimize and control your process.
- Online Courses, from basic statistics to Big Data and Analytics, from Statistics.com - Feb 15, 2016.
Statistics.com offers a rich array of online courses to accelerate your data science career or help upgrade the skills of your Big Data team. Small classes, not MOOCs, taught by top instructors - people who write the textbooks and have real industry experience.
- Big Data Analytics in Hotel Industry - Sep 7, 2015.
The Hotel industry is another data rich industry that captures huge volumes of data of different types. Find out, how Customer Segmentation, Energy Consumption, Investment Management, and Resource Allocation for it can be revolutionized using big data analytics.
Pages: 1 2 3
- A leading financial institution: BigData Analytics Developer - Aug 18, 2015.
A leading financial institution is looking for a BigData Analytics developer to design software, be expert resource, and help design, test, implement and support solutions.
- Big Data Analytics Pain Points - Aug 6, 2015.
Big data analytics is still in infancy, and we haven't yet embraced a data-driven decision making. Here, we discussed the current pain points in it and how you can deal them in better ways.
- Big Data Best-Practice Checklist for Small and Medium Enterprises - Jul 30, 2015.
As more and more companies getting into the competition, it is important for the SMEs to get Big Data right from the start. Learn, how you can make most of the big data analytics.
- Simplilearn: Big Data, Analytics online courses discount, Free ebook - May 21, 2015.
The role of a Data Scientist is ever evolving and a candidate with up-to-date skills will be preferred over their peers across industries. Learn SAS, Hadoop, R, Big Data, and Analytics skills with Simplilearn online courses, special discount until May 30.
- ebook: Learning Apache Mahout, Big Data Analytics - May 15, 2015.
Acquire practical skills in Big Data Analytics and explore data science with Apache Mahout with this comprehensive guide with numerous code examples and end-to-end case studies.
- WebDataCommons – the Data and Framework for Web-scale Mining - May 1, 2015.
The WebDataCommons project extracts the largest publicly available hyperlink graph, large product-, address-, recipe-, and review corpora, as well as millions of HTML tables from the Common Crawl web corpus and provides the extracted data for public download.
- Boeing: Software Engineer Java Big Data Analysis - Apr 23, 2015.
Develop code that helps to process, visualize, and analyze Big Data, including processing raw files, data standardization, integration, writing clean data to a database.
- Simplilearn Big Data and Analytics Courses – CAREER30 - Mar 12, 2015.
Get Big Data and Analytics certification - a big plus for your career - with Simplilearn courses on Analytics, Big Data, Hadoop, SAS, R, Cloud Computing, and more, now at 30% discounted prices until Mar 30.
- Hurwitz: Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics - Mar 5, 2015.
New book from Judith Hurwitz and associates on Cognitive Computing is a comprehensive guide to the subject, providing both the theoretical and practical guidance technologists need.
- Simplilearn Big Data, Analytics Online Certification Courses – 50% off for a limited time - Feb 26, 2015.
Get 50% off Simplilearn Big Data & Analytics Online Certification Courses, including a new course - Big Data and Hadoop Administrator. Get a new iPhone5 with Classroom Enrollment - see details.
- IBM Big Data & Analytics Heroes - Feb 26, 2015.
IBM's Big Data & Analytics Heroes include leaders in the field that propel the industry in order to promote thought leadership and progress in Big Data Analytics.
- Interview: Nicholas Marko, Geisinger on the Groundwork for Big Data Success - Feb 25, 2015.
We discuss Big Data & Analytics at Geisinger Health System, CDO challenges, and impact of Big Data on decision making at executive level.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 24 and beyond - Feb 23, 2015.
Winning with Big Data Analytics, a Roadmap for Data-Driven Culture, Data Science for Workforce Optimization, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud, Performance and Scale Options for R with Hadoop, and more.
- Simplilearn Big Data and Analytics Online Courses - Feb 19, 2015.
Be Big Data Ready - get 30% Off Simplilearn Big Data and Analytics Online Courses with code FEB30A, valid till 28 Feb 2015.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, Feb 8-14: Automating Tinder, Statistics and Machine Learning - Feb 17, 2015.
Automating Tinder with Eigenfaces, statistics lessons in big data analysis, an upcoming AMA, the basics of PCA, and neural network programming in Python are all topics covered in the last week on Reddit.
- Open Source Big Data Analytics Platform - Dec 14, 2014.
Download IKANOW open source analytics platform for FREE and start analyzing structured and unstructured data sources. Great for cyber, social, and crisis use cases.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Dec 9 and beyond - Dec 8, 2014.
Correlation Using Spark/Hadoop, 2015 Predictions, Big Data Landscape, The Key to Big Data Analytics, in-memory Data Fabric, ask SAP, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, and more.
- U. Miami School of Business Administration: Tenure-Track Faculty in Management Science (Big Data Analytics) - Oct 8, 2014.
Applicants with research interests in all areas of Analytics will be considered, but preference given to those with expertise in Big Data Analytics and the computational challenges of dealing with large data sets.
- EMC Big Data Courses for Data Scientists and Business Leaders - Aug 12, 2014.
EMC offers industry-leading training and certification to help you meet the Big Data challenges. Get Data Science and Big Data Analytics Starterkit or Big Data Analytics Course for Business Leaders.
- TEXATA Big Data Analytics World Championships, KDnuggets Discount - Aug 5, 2014.
The Big Data Analytics World Championship involves two online qualification rounds and a Live World Finals event held in Texas, USA in October 2014. Free registration for KDnuggets readers.
- ASE International Conference on Big Data Science 2014: Day 2 Highlights - Aug 4, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Data Science leaders from USC, YarcData and Revolution Analytics on day 2 of ASE Conference on Big Data Science 2014 held in Stanford University.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 23 and beyond - Jun 23, 2014.
Reducing employee churn, Wolfram language, Rise of Machine Learning, Analytics with Hadoop, Social Media Analytics for Healthcare, and more.
- Big Data Landscape, v 3.0, analyzed - May 15, 2014.
We analyze the Big Data Landscape and identify the most popular market segments in Analytics, Infrastructure, Applications, Open Source, and Data Sources categories. It is still early - only 4.5% of companies had exits.
- Uni-Weimar: Research positions in Big data analytics, IR, machine learning - Feb 15, 2014.
The Web Technology and Information Systems Group has several positions for PhDs and Postdocs to help research in Big data analytics, information mining and retrieval, machine learning, natural language processing, and information extraction.