- Knowledge Graph Forum: Technology Ecosystem and Business Applications - Oct 18, 2021.
Ontotext is thrilled to invite you to the Ontotext & partners virtual Knowledge Graph Forum, Oct 26 & 27, 2021. This event is shaped by Ontotext’s vision that knowledge graphs serve as a hub for data, metadata and content. 35+ speakers from around the globe will share their experiences through real-life cases and platforms demonstrations. Save your spot now.
Graph Databases, Knowledge Graph, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis
- Graph Databases, Explained - Feb 26, 2021.
Between the four main NoSQL database types, graph databases are widely appreciated for their application in handling large sets of unstructured data coming from various sources. Let’s talk about how graph databases work and what are their practical uses.
Beginners, Databases, Graph Databases, NoSQL
- Scalable graph machine learning: a mountain we can climb? - Dec 10, 2019.
Graph machine learning is a developing area of research that brings many complexities. One challenge that both fascinates and infuriates those working with graph algorithms is — scalability. We take a close look at scalability for graph machine learning methods covering what it is, what makes it difficult, and an example of a method that tackles it head-on.
Deep Learning, Graph Analytics, Graph Databases, Machine Learning, Scalability
- Books on Graph-Powered Machine Learning, Graph Databases, Deep Learning for Search – 50% off - May 9, 2019.
These 3 books will help you make the most from graph-powered databases. For a limited time, get 50% off any of them with the code kdngraph.
Book, Deep Learning, Graph Databases, Machine Learning, Manning, Search, Search Engine
- Machine Learning and Deep Link Graph Analytics: A Powerful Combination - Apr 23, 2019.
We investigate how graphs can help machine learning and how they are related to deep link graph analytics for Big Data.
Fraud Detection, Graph Analytics, Graph Databases, Machine Learning, XAI
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n40, Oct 24: Graphs Are The Next Frontier In Data Science; Apache Spark Intro for Beginners - Oct 24, 2018.
Apache Spark, Graph Databases
- Modern Graph Query Language – GSQL - Jun 29, 2018.
This post introduces the prospect of fulfilling the need for a modern graph query language with GSQL
Graph Analytics, Graph Databases, SQL, TigerGraph
- Graph Databases Burst into the Mainstream - Feb 19, 2018.
What do Amazon, Facebook, Google, IBM, Microsoft and Twitter have in common? They're all adopters of graph databases - a hot technology that continues to evolve.
Databases, Graph Databases, TigerGraph
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept, starting Nov 30 - Nov 20, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Preparation starts Nov 30 and live class is Dec 7.
Graph Databases, GraphDB, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept - Oct 3, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Sign up by Oct 5 to save.
Graph Databases, GraphDB, Ontotext, Semantic Analysis
- 7 Steps to Understanding NoSQL Databases - Jul 27, 2016.
Are you a newcomer to NoSQL, interested in gaining a real understanding of the technologies and architectures it includes? This post is for you.
7 Steps, Cassandra, Database, Graph Databases, HBase, MongoDB, Neo4j, NoSQL
- Welcome to the New GraphDB 7 from Ontotext - Apr 18, 2016.
We are proud to introduce our GraphDB 7.0, the newest generation of semantic graph databases - it makes Powerful for Big Data Analytics a lot easier. Learn more at Apr 21 and Apr 28 webinars.
Graph Databases, Ontotext
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 29 and beyond - Sep 28, 2015.
Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science - Sep 29 and beyond, The Future of Data Warehousing, Secrets of Successful Analytics Leaders, and more.
Cloudera, Graph Databases, IBM, Ontotext, Zementis
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 30 and beyond - Jun 29, 2015.
The Perfect Fit: Scalable Graph for Big Data, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, Introduction to SparkR, Tips & Tricks for Customer Segmentation, and more.
Apache Spark, Graph Databases, Pivotal, R
- Ontotext: RDF Graph Databases in the Cloud, June 11 Webinar - Jun 9, 2015.
Ontotext webinar will provide an in-depth look at the graph database-as-a-service (DBaaS) available on the Ontotext S4 platform. Space is limited - register now.
Graph Databases, Ontotext, RDF
- WebDataCommons – the Data and Framework for Web-scale Mining - May 1, 2015.
The WebDataCommons project extracts the largest publicly available hyperlink graph, large product-, address-, recipe-, and review corpora, as well as millions of HTML tables from the Common Crawl web corpus and provides the extracted data for public download.
Big Data Analytics, Graph Databases, RDF, Web Mining
- Ontotext: Integrated Text Mining and Triplestores, a form of graph database - Feb 12, 2015.
Learn about 2 hot trends: RDF triplestores, a form of graph database, and the use of text mining to extract meaning from Big Data, and how Ontotext enables both. Free eval, Feb 26 webinar, and more.
Graph Databases, Ontotext, RDF, Text Mining, Triplestore
- GraphDB, a powerful graph database, 3 versions and KDnuggets offer - Oct 14, 2014.
GraphDB blends text mining, powerful SPARQL queries, semantic annotation and semantic search into a powerful database that infers new meaning at scale. Free GraphDB Lite and special KDnuggets offer for GraphDB Standard and Enterprise.
Graph Databases, GraphDB, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, SPARQL, Triplestore
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 30 and beyond - Sep 29, 2014.
Not all graph databases are created equal, Evolution of Classification, Governing Big Data, Big Data Visualization, Best Practices for Applying Advanced Analytics in Hadoop, and more.
Classification, Data Visualization, Graph Databases, NASA
- Ontotext text mining, semantic search, and graph database - Sep 2, 2014.
Ontotext blends text mining, semantic annotation and semantic search with a graph database that infers new meaning at scale, helping organizations find meaning in large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
Atanas Kiryakov, Graph Databases, Ontotext, RDF, Semantic Analysis, Text Mining, Tony Agresta
- GraphLab Conference, Graph Analytics and Machine Learning, San Francisco July 21 - Jun 19, 2014.
GraphLab Conference (San Francisco, July 21) brings together experts in graph analytics, large scale machine learning, and data science from leading companies, academic institutions and organizations. Special KDnuggets discount.
Graph Analytics, Graph Databases, Graph Visualization, GraphLab, Python, San Francisco-CA