- Scalable graph machine learning: a mountain we can climb? - Dec 10, 2019.
Graph machine learning is a developing area of research that brings many complexities. One challenge that both fascinates and infuriates those working with graph algorithms is — scalability. We take a close look at scalability for graph machine learning methods covering what it is, what makes it difficult, and an example of a method that tackles it head-on.
- Books on Graph-Powered Machine Learning, Graph Databases, Deep Learning for Search – 50% off - May 9, 2019.
These 3 books will help you make the most from graph-powered databases. For a limited time, get 50% off any of them with the code kdngraph.
- Machine Learning and Deep Link Graph Analytics: A Powerful Combination - Apr 23, 2019.
We investigate how graphs can help machine learning and how they are related to deep link graph analytics for Big Data.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n40, Oct 24: Graphs Are The Next Frontier In Data Science; Apache Spark Intro for Beginners - Oct 24, 2018.
- Modern Graph Query Language – GSQL - Jun 29, 2018.
This post introduces the prospect of fulfilling the need for a modern graph query language with GSQL
- Graph Databases Burst into the Mainstream - Feb 19, 2018.
What do Amazon, Facebook, Google, IBM, Microsoft and Twitter have in common? They're all adopters of graph databases - a hot technology that continues to evolve.
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept, starting Nov 30 - Nov 20, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Preparation starts Nov 30 and live class is Dec 7.
- A Course in Semantic Technologies for Designing a Proof-of-Concept - Oct 3, 2017.
Ontotext live, online training designed to improve understanding of how Semantic Technology operates to help you make best use of it. Sign up by Oct 5 to save.
- Database Key Terms, Explained - Jul 28, 2016.
Interested in a survey of important database concepts and terminology? This post defines 16 essential database key terms concisely and accurately.
Pages: 1 2
- 7 Steps to Understanding NoSQL Databases - Jul 27, 2016.
Are you a newcomer to NoSQL, interested in gaining a real understanding of the technologies and architectures it includes? This post is for you.
- Welcome to the New GraphDB 7 from Ontotext - Apr 18, 2016.
We are proud to introduce our GraphDB 7.0, the newest generation of semantic graph databases - it makes Powerful for Big Data Analytics a lot easier. Learn more at Apr 21 and Apr 28 webinars.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 29 and beyond - Sep 28, 2015.
Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science - Sep 29 and beyond, The Future of Data Warehousing, Secrets of Successful Analytics Leaders, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 30 and beyond - Jun 29, 2015.
The Perfect Fit: Scalable Graph for Big Data, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, Introduction to SparkR, Tips & Tricks for Customer Segmentation, and more.
- Ontotext: RDF Graph Databases in the Cloud, June 11 Webinar - Jun 9, 2015.
Ontotext webinar will provide an in-depth look at the graph database-as-a-service (DBaaS) available on the Ontotext S4 platform. Space is limited - register now.
- WebDataCommons – the Data and Framework for Web-scale Mining - May 1, 2015.
The WebDataCommons project extracts the largest publicly available hyperlink graph, large product-, address-, recipe-, and review corpora, as well as millions of HTML tables from the Common Crawl web corpus and provides the extracted data for public download.
- Ontotext: Integrated Text Mining and Triplestores, a form of graph database - Feb 12, 2015.
Learn about 2 hot trends: RDF triplestores, a form of graph database, and the use of text mining to extract meaning from Big Data, and how Ontotext enables both. Free eval, Feb 26 webinar, and more.
- GraphDB, a powerful graph database, 3 versions and KDnuggets offer - Oct 14, 2014.
GraphDB blends text mining, powerful SPARQL queries, semantic annotation and semantic search into a powerful database that infers new meaning at scale. Free GraphDB Lite and special KDnuggets offer for GraphDB Standard and Enterprise.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 30 and beyond - Sep 29, 2014.
Not all graph databases are created equal, Evolution of Classification, Governing Big Data, Big Data Visualization, Best Practices for Applying Advanced Analytics in Hadoop, and more.
- Ontotext text mining, semantic search, and graph database - Sep 2, 2014.
Ontotext blends text mining, semantic annotation and semantic search with a graph database that infers new meaning at scale, helping organizations find meaning in large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- GraphLab Conference, Graph Analytics and Machine Learning, San Francisco July 21 - Jun 19, 2014.
GraphLab Conference (San Francisco, July 21) brings together experts in graph analytics, large scale machine learning, and data science from leading companies, academic institutions and organizations. Special KDnuggets discount.