- Algorithms of Social Manipulation - Oct 9, 2020.
As we all continuously interact with each other and our favorite businesses through apps and websites, the level at which we are being tracked and monitored is significant. While the technologies behind these capabilities provide us value, the tech companies can also influence our decisions on where to click, spend our money, and much more.
- AI and Machine Learning In Our Every Day Life - Feb 7, 2020.
The curiosity and buzz around the most talked-about technology -- Artificial Intelligence -- have experts and technophiles busy decoding its exciting future applications. Of course, the use of AI and machine learning is already pervasive in our daily lives, as we review many of these popular features in this article.
- Google Dataset Search Provides Access to 25 Million Datasets - Jan 29, 2020.
Google's dataset search is out of beta, and provides centralized access to 25 million datasets.
- Accuracy vs Speed – what Data Scientists can learn from Search - Jan 2, 2020.
Delivering accurate insights is the core function of any data scientist. Navigating the development road toward this goal can sometimes be tricky, especially when cross-collaboration is required, and these lessons learned from building a search application will help you negotiate the demands between accuracy and speed.
- Books on Graph-Powered Machine Learning, Graph Databases, Deep Learning for Search – 50% off - May 9, 2019.
These 3 books will help you make the most from graph-powered databases. For a limited time, get 50% off any of them with the code kdngraph.
- Building an image search service from scratch - Jan 30, 2019.
By the end of this post, you should be able to build a quick semantic search model from scratch, no matter the size of your dataset.
Pages: 1 2
- Search Millions of Documents for Thousands of Keywords in a Flash - Sep 1, 2017.
We present a python library called FlashText that can search or replace keywords / synonyms in documents in O(n) – linear time.