- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 04-10: AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 - Dec 11, 2019.
AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments and Key Trends; Down with technical debt! Clean #Python for #DataScientists; Calculate Similarity - the most relevant Metrics in a Nutshell.
- Building a Bot to Answer FAQs: Predicting Text Similarity - Mar 2, 2017.
In this post, learn to build a bot to answer frequently asked questions, reducing lag time for more customers and taking the load off of engineers, ensuring they can concentrate on building products!
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 22-28: Quantifying Similarity in Structured Data; #Oscar #DataScience: 4-5 nominations no guarantee of winning - Feb 29, 2016.
A Statistical View of #DeepLearning; Impressive tutorial - Tree Kernels: Quantifying Similarity in Structures; Conversation with Data Scientist Sebastian Raschka - new podcast; How to become a #Bayesian in eight easy steps.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 6-13: Languages have more “happy” words, esp. Spanish; Popular similarity measures in Python - Apr 14, 2015.
Languages have more "happy" words than unhappy; 5 most popular #similarity measures implementation in Python; Brilliant! Dilbert on Resume embellishing: if engineer, fire him; if marketer ...; Top programming languages change rapidly: SQL, C#, C++ down, Python, Node.js up.
- Data Mining finds JASBUG, a Critical Security Vulnerability - Feb 17, 2015.
We explain how the critical Microsoft security vulnerability JASBUG that existed for 15 years was detected with similarity search and regular expression inference.
- Fundamental methods of Data Science: Classification, Regression And Similarity Matching - Jan 12, 2015.
Data classification, regression, and similarity matching underpin many of the fundamental algorithms in data science to solve business problems like consumer response prediction and product recommendation.
- ADW, free software to measure semantic similarity - Oct 13, 2014.
ADW is a software for measuring semantic similarity of arbitrary pairs of lexical items, from word senses to texts, based on "Align, Disambiguate, and Walk", a WordNet-based state-of-the-art semantic similarity approach. Get it on github.