- Simple Question Answering (QA) Systems That Use Text Similarity Detection in Python - Apr 7, 2020.
How exactly are smart algorithms able to engage and communicate with us like humans? The answer lies in Question Answering systems that are built on a foundation of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. Let's build one here.
- Salesforce Open Sources a Framework for Open Domain Question Answering Using Wikipedia - Mar 16, 2020.
The framework uses a multi-hop QA method to answer complex questions by reasoning through Wikipedia’s datasets.
- This Microsoft Neural Network can Answer Questions About Scenic Images with Minimum Training - Oct 21, 2019.
Recently, a group of AI experts from Microsoft Research published a paper proposing a method for scene understanding that combines two key tasks: image captioning and visual question answering (VQA).
- Building a Question-Answering System from Scratch - Oct 24, 2018.
This part will focus on introducing Facebook sentence embeddings and how it can be used in building QA systems. In the future parts, we will try to implement deep learning techniques, specifically sequence modeling for this problem.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n17, Apr 25: Python Regular Expressions Cheat Sheet; Deep Learning With Apache Spark; Building a Question Answering Model - Apr 25, 2018.
Also: Derivation of Convolutional Neural Network from Fully Connected Network Step-By-Step; Presto for Data Scientists - SQL on anything; Why Deep Learning is perfect for NLP (Natural Language Processing); Top 16 Open Source Deep Learning Libraries and Platforms
- NLP – Building a Question Answering Model - Apr 20, 2018.
In this blog, I want to cover the main building blocks of a question answering model.
- Data Science for Beginners 1: The 5 questions data science answers - Jul 26, 2016.
A series of videos and write-ups covering the basics of data science for beginners. This first video is about the kinds of questions that data science can answer.
- Introducing Quora’s Machine Learning Sessions Series - Jan 19, 2016.
Quora is launching a new format for interacting with domain experts and sharing knowledge, and its first topic is Machine Learning. Yoshua Bengio is the first expert, and he is accepting questions now.
- Deep Learning for Visual Question Answering - Nov 19, 2015.
Here we discuss about the Visual Question Answering problem, and I’ll also present neural network based approaches for same.
Pages: 1 2
- BioASQ challenge on large-scale biomedical semantic indexing and question answering - Jan 23, 2015.
The BioASQ challenge has 2 tasks: large-scale biomedical semantic indexing (join in February) and biomedical semantic QA (join in March-April).