- 7 Open Source Libraries for Deep Learning Graphs - Jul 15, 2021.
In this article we’ll go through 7 up-and-coming open source libraries for graph deep learning, ranked in order of increasing popularity.
Deep Learning, Graphs, Open Source
- A Graph-based Text Similarity Method with Named Entity Information in NLP - Jun 16, 2021.
In this article, the author summarizes the 2017 paper "A Graph-based Text Similarity Measure That Employs Named Entity Information" as per their understanding. Better understand the concepts by reading along.
Graphs, NLP, Similarity, Text Analytics
- Free From Stanford: Machine Learning with Graphs - Apr 19, 2021.
Check out the freely-available Stanford course Machine Learning with Graphs, taught by Jure Leskovec, and see how a world renowned researcher teaches their topic of expertise. Accessible materials include slides, videos, and more.
Courses, Free, Graphs, Jure Leskovec, Machine Learning, Stanford
- How to build a DAG Factory on Airflow - Mar 19, 2021.
A guide to building efficient DAGs with half of the code.
Data Engineering, Data Workflow, Graphs, Python, Workflow
- The Difficulty of Graph Anonymisation - Feb 25, 2021.
Lessons from network science and the difficulty of graph anonymization. A data scientist's take on the difficultly of striking a balance between privacy and utility in anonymizing connected data.
Anonymized, Data Science, Graph Analytics, Graphs, Privacy, Singapore
- Graph Machine Learning in Genomic Prediction - Jun 19, 2020.
This work explores how genetic relationships can be exploited alongside genomic information to predict genetic traits with the aid of graph machine learning algorithms.
Genomics, Graphs, Machine Learning, Prediction
- Faster machine learning on larger graphs with NumPy and Pandas - May 27, 2020.
One of the most exciting features of StellarGraph 1.0 is a new graph data structure — built using NumPy and Pandas — that results in significantly lower memory usage and faster construction times.
Graphs, Machine Learning, numpy, Pandas
- Better notebooks through CI: automatically testing documentation for graph machine learning - Apr 16, 2020.
In this article, we’ll walk through the detailed and helpful continuous integration (CI) that supports us in keeping StellarGraph’s demos current and informative.
Graphs, Integration, Jupyter, Machine Learning, Python, Software Engineering
- Ontotext Platform 3.0 for Enterprise Knowledge Graphs Released - Dec 18, 2019.
Ontotext Platform 3.0 features significant technology improvements to enable simpler and faster graph navigation, including GraphQL interfaces to make it easier for application developers to access knowledge graphs without tedious development of back-end APIs or complex SPARQL.
GraphDB, Graphs, Knowledge Graph, Platform, SPARQL
- The Data Fabric for Machine Learning – Part 2: Building a Knowledge-Graph - Jun 25, 2019.
Before being able to develop a Data Fabric we need to build a Knowledge-Graph. In this article I’ll set up the basis on how to create it, in the next article we’ll go to the practice on how to do this.
Advice, Data Science, Data Scientist, Graphs, Machine Learning
- A comprehensive survey on graph neural networks - Feb 15, 2019.
This article summarizes a paper which presents us with a broad sweep of the graph neural network landscape. It’s a survey paper, so you’ll find details on the key approaches and representative papers, as well as information on commonly used datasets and benchmark performance on them.
Graphs, Neural Networks
- Eight iconic examples of data visualisation - Aug 3, 2018.
A collection of the most exemplary examples of data visualizations, including Napoleons invasion of Russia and the iconic London Underground map.
Charts, Data, Data Visualization, Graphs, Maps
- 7 Simple Data Visualizations You Should Know in R - Jun 22, 2018.
This post presents a selection of 7 essential data visualizations, and how to recreate them using a mix of base R functions and a few common packages.
Charts, Data Visualization, Graphs, R
- Graf.ly: Making beautiful, interactive graphs - Feb 23, 2014.
Visualize your spreadsheet data in 30 seconds by building beautiful, interactive graphs using three step process by Graf.ly.
Beautiful, Data Visualization, Graf.ly, Graphs, Interactive