- AI meets BI: Key capabilities to look for in a modern BI platform - Nov 17, 2021.
With the customer at its heart, modern augmented BI platforms no longer require scripting/coding skills or the knowledge to build the back-end data models, empowering even laymen to harness the power of raw data. As a user, here are the top AI capabilities that you need to look for in BI software.
- How to Create an Interactive Dashboard in Three Steps with KNIME Analytics Platform - Oct 19, 2021.
In this blog post I will show you how to build a simple, but useful and good-looking dashboard to present your data - in three simple steps!
- Introducing PostHog: An open-source product analytics platform - Sep 23, 2021.
PostHog is an open-source product analytics platform that helps you and your product team capture, analyze, and make informed decisions based on user behaviour.
- 5 Tips for Picking an Edge AI Platform - Jun 8, 2021.
Edge Analytics isn’t just coding and tools. The different environment outside the datacenter or cloud means a purpose built platform is the best way to deliver consistent results. We discuss 5 different considerations for an edge platform to support your training and deployment.
- A Critical Comparison of Machine Learning Platforms in an Evolving Market - Feb 11, 2021.
There’s a clear inclination towards the MLaaS model across industries, given the fact that companies today have an option to select from a wide range of solutions that can cater to diverse business needs. Here is a look at 3 of the top ML platforms for data excellence.
- Ontotext Platform 3.0 for Enterprise Knowledge Graphs Released - Dec 18, 2019.
Ontotext Platform 3.0 features significant technology improvements to enable simpler and faster graph navigation, including GraphQL interfaces to make it easier for application developers to access knowledge graphs without tedious development of back-end APIs or complex SPARQL.
- Most impactful AI trends of 2018: The rise of ML Engineering - Mar 1, 2019.
As both research and applied teams are doubling down on their engineering and infrastructure needs, the nascent field of ML Engineering will build upon 2018’s foundation and truly blossom in 2019.
- Don’t do analysis in a vacuum - Feb 22, 2019.
Traditional tools force analysts to play the import-and-export game, so it's difficult to keep data fresh and accessible. Every Mode report or dashboard lives at a unique URL for future sharing, iterating, and building upon. Mode brings your entire team together in one platform.
- Cummins: Advanced Analytics Platform Principle Engineer [Columbus, IN] - Dec 12, 2018.
Cummins is seeking a Advanced Analytics Platform Principle Engineer in Columbus, IN, to be responsible for the overall design performance and quality of the Advanced Analytics compute environment running the data science and analytics algorithms and the data engineering pipelines feeding multiple business processes and tools.
- Whitepaper: Why Your Business Needs an AI Platform - Sep 14, 2018.
A new whitepaper from Anaconda examines the economic impact of AI, how some companies and industries are leveraging AI to generate business value today, and how Anaconda Enterprise serves as an AI enablement platform for organizations seeking to harness the power of AI at scale.
- Foot Locker: Sr Manager Platform Engineering - Apr 3, 2018.
Seeking a candidate to lead a team of 6-8 platform engineers responsible for platform operations, DevOps, and delivery of our data products. This is a unique opportunity to lead a big data platform, best practices and data governance across multiple industry leading sneaker brands.
- Celgene: Associate Director, Big Data Platform Engineer - Jul 18, 2017.
Seeking a Big Data Platform Engineer, responsible for the platform stability, performance, enablement of new capabilities, multi-tenant management, and making sure physical implementation matches solution architecture and fulfills solution requirements.
- Interview: Phani Nagarjuna, Nuevora on CMO Expectations from Analytics - Feb 9, 2015.
We discuss the value proposition of Nuevora, founding story, CMO expectations from Analytics and the Nuevora nBAAP platform.
- Examining GoodData Open Analytics Platform - Apr 16, 2014.
KDnuggets examines the main features of GoodData Open Analytics Platform, its users, how it compares to competition, and future plans.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 21-23: Machine Learning in Parallel with SVM; Good Data Sets for Data Science Practice - Mar 24, 2014.
Machine Learning in Parallel with SVM, GLM; Good Data Sets for Data Science Practice: Big enough, requires data engineering, rich; Cartoon: Why Madame Zaza, Fortune Teller, changes to Predictive Analytics; Top 45 #BigData Tools and Platforms for Developers