- Put Responsible AI into Practice—
attend the digital event on December 7 - Nov 30, 2021.
Learn best practice guidelines for building AI solutions responsibly. Join AI experts from Microsoft and BCG at Put Responsible AI into Practice—a free Azure digital event on December 7.
AI, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, Responsible AI
- Transforming your business with SAS® Viya® on Microsoft Azure - Oct 12, 2021.
Faster, trusted decisions are in the cloud. See how you can use the flexibility, scalability and agility of modern technologies to advance your organization’s goals. Read our blog with 3-part video demo.
Microsoft Azure, SAS, Viya
- MLOps And Machine Learning Roadmap - Aug 12, 2021.
A 16–20 week roadmap to review machine learning and learn MLOps.
Courses, DataRobot, Deployment, DevOps, Kubeflow, Kubernetes, Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, MLOps
- Shaping the new digital age – with SAS and Microsoft - Apr 13, 2021.
Join technology experts, partners and analysts in the industry for this webinar series to see how SAS Viya can help you make the most of AI, analytics and the cloud for faster decisions and trusted results.
AI, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure, SAS, Viya, Webinar
- 6 Data Science Certificates To Level Up Your Career - Feb 18, 2021.
Anyone looking to obtain a data science certificate to prove their ability in the field will find a range of options exist. We review several valuable certificates to consider that will definitely pump up your resume and portfolio to get you closer to your dream job.
Career Advice, Certificate, Cloudera, Data Science Certificate, Google, IBM, Microsoft Azure, SAS, TensorFlow
- A Critical Comparison of Machine Learning Platforms in an Evolving Market - Feb 11, 2021.
There’s a clear inclination towards the MLaaS model across industries, given the fact that companies today have an option to select from a wide range of solutions that can cater to diverse business needs. Here is a look at 3 of the top ML platforms for data excellence.
Google Cloud, IBM Watson, Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, Platform
- Cloud Computing, Data Science and ML Trends in 2020–2022: The battle of giants - Jan 22, 2021.
Kaggle’s survey of ‘State of Data Science and Machine Learning 2020’ covers a lot of diverse topics. In this post, we are going to look at the popularity of cloud computing platforms and products among the data science and ML professionals participated in the survey.
AWS, Cloud Computing, Data Science, Google Cloud, Kaggle, Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, Trends
- Working with Spark, Python or SQL on Azure Databricks - Aug 27, 2020.
Here we look at some ways to interchangeably work with Python, PySpark and SQL using Azure Databricks, an Apache Spark-based big data analytics service designed for data science and data engineering offered by Microsoft.
Apache Spark, Databricks, Microsoft Azure, Python, SQL
- Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms - Feb 24, 2020.
The Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms has the largest number of leaders ever. We examine the leaders and changes and trends vs previous years.
Alteryx, Data Science Platform, Databricks, Dataiku, DataRobot, Domino, Gartner, Google, H2O, IBM, Knime, Machine Learning, Magic Quadrant, MathWorks, Microsoft Azure, RapidMiner, SAS, TIBCO
- Automated Machine Learning: How do teams work together on an AutoML project? - Jan 2, 2020.
In this use case, available to the public on GitHub, we’ll see how a data scientist, project manager, and business lead at a retail grocer can leverage automated machine learning and Azure Machine Learning service to reduce product overstock.
Automated Machine Learning, AutoML, Azure ML, Data Science Team, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure
- Understanding Cloud Data Services - Jun 24, 2019.
Ready to move your systems to a cloud vendor or just learning more about big data services? This overview will help you understand big data system architectures, components, and offerings with an end-to-end taxonomy of what is available from the big three cloud providers.
AWS, Cloud Computing, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Building Recommender systems with Azure Machine Learning service - May 15, 2019.
Microsoft has provided a GitHub repository with Python best practice examples to facilitate the building and evaluation of recommendation systems using Azure Machine Learning services.
Azure ML, Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, Recommender Systems
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Get a Microsoft Azure Certification - Mar 18, 2019.
With huge and growing popularity of Microsoft Azure, getting that certification will advance your career. Consider these 8 reasons for taking an Azure certification course
Certification, Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure, Online Education, Simplilearn
- Comparison of the Top Speech Processing APIs - Dec 28, 2018.
There are two main tasks in speech processing. First one is to transform speech to text. The second is to convert the text into human speech. We will describe the general aspects of each API and then compare their main features in the table.
Amazon, API, Google Cloud, IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, NLP, Speech Recognition
- SQL Server, Azure DB, BI, Data Analytics and more at PASS Summit 2018 - Sep 11, 2018.
PASS Summit 2018 is being held in Seattle, Nov 6-9. Register before Sep 22 to save $200. Secure your registration now!
Data Analytics, Microsoft Azure, PASS, Seattle, SQL Server, Summit, WA
- Webinar: The Data Science Sandbox as a Service, March 8 - Feb 16, 2017.
The platform includes storage, data movers, processing and embedded analytics tools including RStudio Server Pro - see it in action at this expert webinar and live demo.
Big Data Services, Cazena, Data Science, Microsoft Azure
- Data Science for Beginners: Fantastic Introductory Video Series from Microsoft - Aug 3, 2016.
The remaining videos in Microsoft's Data Science for Beginners video series are available now. Have a look at what they offer.
Beginners, Brandon Rohrer, Cortana, Data Science, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft: Data Solution Architect - Dec 2, 2015.
Drive high priority customer initiatives, leveraging Azure data services to solve the biggest and most complex data challenges faced by Microsoft enterprise customers.
Cloud Computing, Data Architect, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, New York City, NY
- Hadoop as a Service: 18 Cloud Options - Apr 2, 2015.
Hadoop as a service in the cloud makes big data applications and projects easier to approach and these 18 platforms each provide their own unique solutions.
AWS, Big Data Services, Cloud, Cloudera, Hadoop, Hortonworks, Information Management, MapR, Microsoft Azure
- PredictionIO (Open Source Version) vs Microsoft Azure Machine Learning - Mar 26, 2015.
Azure Machine Learning and PredictionIO are tools that both have similar visions and similar features, but when digging deeper you’ll notice key differences and key advantages to each.
Pages: 1 2 3
Azure ML, Louis Dorard, Machine Learning, Marketplace, Microsoft Azure, PredictionIO
- Top stories for Nov 16-22: R, Hadoop make machine learning possible for all; Azure ML is the next big thing - Nov 23, 2014.
R and Hadoop make Machine Learning Possible for Everyone; Why Azure ML is the Next Big Thing for Machine Learning; IBM Watson Analytics - Will it Replace Data Scientists? 9 Must-Have Skills You Need to Become a Data Scientist.
Hadoop, Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, R, Top stories
- Why Azure ML is the Next Big Thing for Machine Learning? - Nov 17, 2014.
With advanced capabilities, free access, strong support for R, cloud hosting benefits, drag-and-drop development and many more features, Azure ML is ready to take the consumerization of ML to the next level.
Azure ML, Cloud Computing, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Marketplace, Microsoft Azure, Nate Silver, Predictive Analytics, Strata
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 5-6: Free access to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning; 2 ways Big Data can make us happier - Nov 7, 2014.
Good news for Data Scientists! Free access to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning; 100 Years of Computer Science and 10 academic papers that changed computing; Internet Saturated Nations; For every job-seeker in #BigData sector there are 3.6 jobs.
Big Data, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Microsoft Azure, NoSQL, R
- Microsoft: Data Scientists in Redmond, Boston and Mountain View - Sep 25, 2014.
Join the excitement of Machine Learning in the Cloud at Microsoft fast-paced data science team in the Azure ML group, building machine learning powered intelligent web services and end to end solutions.
Boston-MA, Cloud, Data Scientist, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, Mountain View-CA, Redmond-WA
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 27-28: Worst Venn Diagram ever? KDD-2014: Biggest and Best Data Science Meeting - Aug 29, 2014.
Worst Venn Diagram ever?; New Microsoft Azure SQL Database service tiers with reduced pricing; KDD-2014 - The Biggest, Best, and Booming Data Science Meeting; NYTimes on KDD-2014: Looking to the Future of Data Science.
Data Science, Deep Learning, KDD-2014, Microsoft Azure, Thomson Reuters, Venn Diagram, Worst ever
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 23-24: Machine learning in the cloud: Microsoft Azure; Understanding Data Distribution - Jun 25, 2014.
Machine learning in the cloud: the brains behind Microsoft Azure; Understanding Data Distribution - key first step in analyzing a new data set; Mapmaking for R Programmers - an introduction. What is Text Analytics?
Machine Learning, Maps, Microsoft Azure, R, Text Analytics
- Microsoft Expands Big Data Platform - Apr 21, 2014.
Microsoft expands its data platform with 3 major features: SQL Server 2014 with in-memory technology, Azure Intelligent Systems Service, and Analytics Platform System - SQL Server + Hadoop. New CEO Satya gives low-key but impressive presentation.
Hadoop, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, Quentin Clark, Satya Nadella, SQL Server