- Transform speech into knowledge with Huggingface/Facebook AI and expert.ai - Sep 28, 2021.
Speech2Data is a blend of open source and free-to-use AI models and technologies powered by Huggingface, Facebook AI and expert.ai. Learn more here.
Expert.ai, Facebook, Hugging Face, Speech Recognition
- Free dataset worth $1350 to test the accent gap! - Aug 3, 2021.
With so many accent variations, how do speech and voice technologies keep up? In a few words: accented speech training data, representative of diverse groups of people. The more people your model can understand, the more likely you are to acquire and retain customers.
Competition, Dataset, Marketplace, Speech Recognition
- Top 5 Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trends for 2021 - Jan 21, 2021.
From voice and language driven AI to healthcare, cybersecurity and beyond, these are some of the key AI trends for 2021.
2021 Predictions, AI, Cloud Computing, GPT-3, Speech Recognition, Trends
- Implementing MLOps on an Edge Device - Aug 4, 2020.
This article introduces developers to MLOps and strategies for implementing MLOps on edge devices.
Edge Analytics, Machine Learning, MLOps, Speech Recognition, Workflow
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n20, May 20: I Designed My Own ML and AI Degree; Automated Machine Learning: The Free eBook - May 20, 2020.
How to design your own AI & ML degree; Automated ML: The free ebook; Coding habits for data scientists; Cartoon: The Worst Telemedicine? Math for Programmers; and more.
AutoML, Best Practices, Free ebook, Machine Learning Education, Speech Recognition
- How to apply machine learning and deep learning methods to audio analysis - Nov 19, 2019.
Find out how data scientists and AI practitioners can use a machine learning experimentation platform like Comet.ml to apply machine learning and deep learning to methods in the domain of audio analysis.
Audio, Comet.ml, Machine Learning, Speech Recognition
- A 2019 Guide for Automatic Speech Recognition - Sep 24, 2019.
In this article, we’ll look at a couple of papers aimed at solving the problem of automated speech recognition with machine and deep learning.
NLP, Speech Recognition
- Build Your First Voice Assistant - Sep 6, 2019.
Hone your practical speech recognition application skills with this overview of building a voice assistant using Python.
Machine Learning, NLP, Python, Speech Recognition
- Practical Speech Recognition with Python: The Basics - Jul 9, 2019.
Do you fear implementing speech recognition in your Python apps? Read this tutorial for a simple approach to getting practical with speech recognition using open source Python libraries.
Google, NLP, Python, Speech Recognition
- Comparison of the Top Speech Processing APIs - Dec 28, 2018.
There are two main tasks in speech processing. First one is to transform speech to text. The second is to convert the text into human speech. We will describe the general aspects of each API and then compare their main features in the table.
Amazon, API, Google Cloud, IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, NLP, Speech Recognition
- Interspeech 2018: Highlights for Data Scientists - Dec 24, 2018.
Key highlights from the Interspeech conference, with topics covering end-to-end models for automatic speech recognition, information theory approach to deep learning, speech processing and education, and more.
Data Science, Deep Learning, India, Sciforce, Speech, Speech Recognition
- ODSC India Highlights: Deep Learning Revolution in Speech, AI Engineer vs Data Scientist, and Reinforcement Learning for Enterprise - Sep 26, 2018.
Key takeaways and highlights from ODSC India 2018 conference about the latest trends, breakthroughs and revolutions in the field of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
AI, Chatbot, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, NLP, ODSC, Recurrent Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning, Speech Recognition
- Building an Audio Classifier using Deep Neural Networks - Dec 15, 2017.
Using a deep convolutional neural network architecture to classify audio and how to effectively use transfer learning and data-augmentation to improve model accuracy using small datasets.
Acoustics, Audio, Deep Learning, Python, Speech, Speech Recognition, Transfer Learning
- Bill Inmon on Hearing The Voice Of Your Customer - Dec 7, 2017.
This post explores the importance of hearing your customer, and how to use sentiment analytics and other technologies to achieve this goal and avoid going out of business.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bill Inmon, Customer Analytics, Sentiment Analysis, Speech Recognition
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 15-21: DeepLearning is “shallow”: here are underlying concepts you need - Nov 27, 2017.
Also: New Poll: Data Science / Machine Learning methods you used; The amazing predictive power of conditional probability in Bayes Nets; The 10 Statistical Techniques Data Scientists Need to Master.
Bayesian Networks, Deep Learning, Speech Recognition, Top tweets
- Machine Learning Reveals 9 Elements of Deal-Closing Sales - Sep 26, 2017.
The data science team at Gong.io analyzed over 67,000 sales calls/demos to understand the patterns that close deals. Here is what we found.
Pages: 1 2
Gong.io, Machine Learning, NLP, Sales, Speech Recognition
- Deep Learning Zero to One: 5 Awe-Inspiring Demos with Code for Beginners, part 2 - Jul 1, 2017.
Here are deep learning examples and demos you can just download and run, including Spotify Artist Search using Speech APIs, Symbolic AI Speech Recognition, and Algorithmia API Photo Colorizer.
AI, Algorithmia, Beginners, Clarifai, Deep Learning, GitHub, iOS, Speech Recognition, Spotify
- Deep Learning Zero to One: 5 Awe-Inspiring Demos with Code for Beginners - Jun 26, 2017.
Here are deep learning demos and examples you can just download and run. No Math. No Theory. No Books.
Beginners, Deep Learning, GitHub, Music, Reinforcement Learning, Speech Recognition, TensorFlow
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 15-21: Reverse-engineering a $500M AI company in one week; Climate Change Denial and CO2 Emissions - Mar 22, 2017.
Also Hastie, Tibshirani and Friedman - The Elements of Statistical Learning Book PDF; Getting Close and Personal w. #MachineLearning #Algorithms; Open Source Toolkits for Speech Recognition.
AI, Climate Change, Speech Recognition, Statistical Learning, Top tweets
- Open Source Toolkits for Speech Recognition - Mar 14, 2017.
This article reviews the main options for free speech recognition toolkits that use traditional Hidden Markov Models and n-gram language models.
C++, Java, Open Source, Python, Speech Recognition, SVDS
- Artificial Intelligence and Speech Recognition for Chatbots: A Primer - Jan 26, 2017.
Bot bots bots... Read this overview of how artificial intelligence and natural language processing are contributing to chatbot development, and where it all goes from here.
AI, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbot, Speech Recognition
- Data Science of Sales Calls: 3 Actionable Findings - Jan 19, 2017.
How does AI help sales and marketing teams in the organisation? Let’s understand Dos and don’ts of sales calls with the help of analysis of over 70,000+ B2B SaaS sales calls.
AI, Gong.io, Machine Learning, Sales, Speech Recognition
- Achieving Human Parity in Conversational Speech Recognition - Dec 13, 2016.
This is an overview of the paper which outlines, for the first time, a system has been developed that exceeds human performance in one of the most difficult of all human speech recognition tasks: natural conversations held over the telephone.
Acoustics, Deep Learning, Microsoft, Speech Recognition
- Data Science of Sales Calls: The Surprising Words That Signal Trouble or Success - Sep 29, 2016.
While not as profound a problem as uncovering the secrets of the universe, how to conduct a successful sales conversation is an age-old problem, impacting millions of people every day.
Gong.io, Machine Learning, Sales, Speech Recognition
- Microsoft is Becoming M(ai)crosoft - Apr 25, 2016.
This post is an overview and discussion of Microsoft's increasing investment in, and approach to, artificial intelligence, and how their philosophy differs from their competitors.
AI, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Cortana, Machine Learning, Microsoft, Natural Language Processing, Speech Recognition
- Nurture by Numbers – Big Data and Children - Mar 5, 2016.
Driven by rising healthcare costs and competitions for top schools, more organisations and individuals are turning to Big Data and Analytics to try and give their children the upper hand.
Big Data, Children, Education, Healthcare, Privacy, Speech Recognition
- Around the World in 60 Days: Getting Deep Speech to Work in Mandarin - Feb 24, 2016.
Baidu continues to make impressive gains with deep learning. Their latest achievement centers on Mandarin speech recognition, which you can read about here from the researchers involved in the project.
Pages: 1 2
Baidu, Convolutional Neural Networks, Deep Learning, NLP, Speech Recognition
- Xerox Research Centre India: Research Scientist/Engineer: Speech and Signal Processing - Oct 5, 2015.
Speech group main goal is to enable Human-Computer-Smartphone interactions to be speech enabled in our day-to-day and professional lives.
Bangalore, India, Research Engineer, Research Scientist, Speech, Speech Recognition, Xerox
- Talking Machine – Deep Learning in Speech Recognition - May 2, 2015.
A summary about an episode on the talking machine about deep neural networks in speech recognition given by George Dahl, who is one of Geoffrey Hinton’s students and just defended his Ph.D last month.
Deep Learning, Kaggle, Microsoft, Podcast, Ran Bi, Speech Recognition