- Training BPE, WordPiece, and Unigram Tokenizers from Scratch using Hugging Face - Oct 21, 2021.
Comparing the tokens generated by SOTA tokenization algorithms using Hugging Face's tokenizers package.
- Transform speech into knowledge with Huggingface/Facebook AI and expert.ai - Sep 28, 2021.
Speech2Data is a blend of open source and free-to-use AI models and technologies powered by Huggingface, Facebook AI and expert.ai. Learn more here.
- How to Train a BERT Model From Scratch - Aug 13, 2021.
Meet BERT’s Italian cousin, FiliBERTo.
- The Best SOTA NLP Course is Free! - Jul 21, 2021.
Hugging Face has recently released a course on using its libraries and ecosystem for practical NLP, and it appears to be very comprehensive. Have a look for yourself.
- Understanding BERT with Hugging Face - Jul 20, 2021.
We don’t really understand something before we implement it ourselves. So in this post, we will implement a Question Answering Neural Network using BERT and a Hugging Face Library.
- Overview of AutoNLP from Hugging Face with Example Project - Jun 21, 2021.
AutoNLP is a beta project from Hugging Face that builds on the company’s work with its Transformer project. With AutoNLP you can get a working model with just a few simple terminal commands.
- The Best Way to Learn Practical NLP? - Jun 16, 2021.
Hugging Face has just released a course on using its libraries and ecosystem for practical NLP, and it appears to be very comprehensive. Have a look for yourself.
- How to speed up a Deep Learning Language model by almost 50X at half the cost - Jun 9, 2021.
In this blog post, we show how to accelerate fine-tuning the ALBERT language model while also reducing costs by using Determined’s built-in support for distributed training with AWS spot instances.
- How to Create and Deploy a Simple Sentiment Analysis App via API - Jun 1, 2021.
In this article we will create a simple sentiment analysis app using the HuggingFace Transformers library, and deploy it using FastAPI.
- How To Generate Meaningful Sentences Using a T5 Transformer - May 3, 2021.
Read this article to see how to develop a text generation API using the T5 transformer.
- Multilingual CLIP with Huggingface + PyTorch Lightning - Mar 26, 2021.
An overview of training OpenAI's CLIP on Google Colab.
- Speech to Text with Wav2Vec 2.0 - Mar 2, 2021.
Facebook recently introduced and open-sourced their new framework for self-supervised learning of representations from raw audio data called Wav2Vec 2.0. Learn more about it and how to use it here.
- Hugging Face Transformers Package – What Is It and How To Use It - Feb 16, 2021.
The rapid development of Transformers have brought a new wave of powerful tools to natural language processing. These models are large and very expensive to train, so pre-trained versions are shared and leveraged by researchers and practitioners. Hugging Face offers a wide variety of pre-trained transformers as open-source libraries, and you can incorporate these with only one line of code.
- Getting Started with 5 Essential Natural Language Processing Libraries - Feb 3, 2021.
This article is an overview of how to get started with 5 popular Python NLP libraries, from those for linguistic data visualization, to data preprocessing, to multi-task functionality, to state of the art language modeling, and beyond.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n45, Dec 2: TabPy: Combining Python and Tableau; Learn Deep Learning with this Free Course from Yann LeCun - Dec 2, 2020.
Combine Python and Tableau with TabPy; Learn Deep Learning with this Free Course from Yann LeCun; Find 15 Exciting AI Project Ideas for Beginners; Read about the Rise of the Machine Learning Engineer; See How to Incorporate Tabular Data with HuggingFace Transformers
- A Deep Dive Into the Transformer Architecture – The Development of Transformer Models - Aug 24, 2020.
Even though transformers for NLP were introduced only a few years ago, they have delivered major impacts to a variety of fields from reinforcement learning to chemistry. Now is the time to better understand the inner workings of transformer architectures to give you the intuition you need to effectively work with these powerful tools.