- Multilingual CLIP with Huggingface + PyTorch Lightning - Mar 26, 2021.
An overview of training OpenAI's CLIP on Google Colab.
- Speech to Text with Wav2Vec 2.0 - Mar 2, 2021.
Facebook recently introduced and open-sourced their new framework for self-supervised learning of representations from raw audio data called Wav2Vec 2.0. Learn more about it and how to use it here.
- Hugging Face Transformers Package – What Is It and How To Use It - Feb 16, 2021.
The rapid development of Transformers have brought a new wave of powerful tools to natural language processing. These models are large and very expensive to train, so pre-trained versions are shared and leveraged by researchers and practitioners. Hugging Face offers a wide variety of pre-trained transformers as open-source libraries, and you can incorporate these with only one line of code.
- Getting Started with 5 Essential Natural Language Processing Libraries - Feb 3, 2021.
This article is an overview of how to get started with 5 popular Python NLP libraries, from those for linguistic data visualization, to data preprocessing, to multi-task functionality, to state of the art language modeling, and beyond.
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n45, Dec 2: TabPy: Combining Python and Tableau; Learn Deep Learning with this Free Course from Yann LeCun - Dec 2, 2020.
Combine Python and Tableau with TabPy; Learn Deep Learning with this Free Course from Yann LeCun; Find 15 Exciting AI Project Ideas for Beginners; Read about the Rise of the Machine Learning Engineer; See How to Incorporate Tabular Data with HuggingFace Transformers
- A Deep Dive Into the Transformer Architecture – The Development of Transformer Models - Aug 24, 2020.
Even though transformers for NLP were introduced only a few years ago, they have delivered major impacts to a variety of fields from reinforcement learning to chemistry. Now is the time to better understand the inner workings of transformer architectures to give you the intuition you need to effectively work with these powerful tools.