- KDnuggets™ News 20:n26, Jul 8: Speed up Your Numpy and Pandas; A Layman’s Guide to Data Science; Getting Started with TensorFlow 2 - Jul 8, 2020.
Speed up your Numpy and Pandas with NumExpr Package; A Layman's Guide to Data Science. Part 3: Data Science Workflow; Getting Started with TensorFlow 2; Feature Engineering in SQL and Python: A Hybrid Approach; Deploy Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS Fargate
- Deploy Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS Fargate - Jul 3, 2020.
A step-by-step beginner’s guide to containerize and deploy ML pipeline serverless on AWS Fargate.
- Build Dog Breeds Classifier Step By Step with AWS Sagemaker - Jun 17, 2020.
This post takes you through the basic steps for creating a cloud-based deep learning dog classifier, with everything accomplished from the AWS Management Console.
- Deploying a pretrained GPT-2 model on AWS - Dec 12, 2019.
This post attempts to summarize my recent detour into NLP, describing how I exposed a Huggingface pre-trained Language Model (LM) on an AWS-based web application.
- Why do we need AWS SageMaker? - Jun 26, 2019.
Today, there are several platforms available in the industry that aid software developers, data scientists as well as a layman in developing and deploying machine learning models within no time.
- Understanding Cloud Data Services - Jun 24, 2019.
Ready to move your systems to a cloud vendor or just learning more about big data services? This overview will help you understand big data system architectures, components, and offerings with an end-to-end taxonomy of what is available from the big three cloud providers.
- Rapidly Build and Run Apache Spark Applications in the Cloud with StreamAnalytix on AWS Marketplace - Mar 1, 2019.
StreamAnalytix is an Apache Spark based big data analytics and machine learning platform. It offers an intuitive visual development environment to rapidly build and operationalize batch + streaming applications, across industries, data formats, and use cases.
- ModelOps – Get it done. 3 Day Webinar Mini-Series - Feb 15, 2019.
Join us for an educational series ModelOps - Get it done. Learn how a combination of technology and processes can help solve modelOps.
- A Machine Learning Deep Dive [Webinar, Dec 13] - Dec 11, 2018.
Learn how ShopRunner uses Databricks on AWS and Snowflake to tackle data science problems across personalization, recommendations, targeting, and analysis of text and images.
- How to Put Active Learning to Work for Your Enterprise - Sep 17, 2018.
In this eBook from Figure Eight and AWS you'll learn what active learning is and how it works, the areas in which active learning can be particularly effective, and how active learning iteratively improves your model.
- DynamoDB vs. Cassandra: from “no idea” to “it’s a no-brainer” - Aug 23, 2018.
DynamoDB vs. Cassandra: have they got anything in common? If yes, what? If no, what are the differences? We answer these questions and examine performance of both databases.
- IoT on AWS: Machine Learning Models and Dashboards from Sensor Data - Jun 15, 2018.
I developed my first IoT project using my notebook as an IoT device and AWS IoT as infrastructure, with this "simple" idea: collect CPU Temperature from my Notebook running on Ubuntu, send to Amazon AWS IoT, save data, make it available for Machine Learning models and dashboards.
- Modernize your data infrastructure with Looker + AWS - Apr 25, 2018.
Learn how you can improve performance and optimize resources using Looker + AWS and Amazon Redshift with Looker extensive pre-built analytics models for AWS data. As a bonus, we will give 1K credit towards AWS data warehouse.
- Get a headstart with Looker and 1K credits for your AWS data warehouse - Apr 11, 2018.
Looker partnered with AWS to offer, for a limited time, a free trial of Looker with a bonus of $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse.
- Get a headstart with Looker – and $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse - Apr 2, 2018.
Looker has partnered with AWS to offer, for a limited time, a free trial of Looker with a bonus of $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse.
- Benchmarking Big Data SQL Platforms in the Cloud - Sep 21, 2017.
TPC-DS benchmarks demonstrate Databricks Runtime 3.0's superior performance. Sign-up for a Databricks account to get fastest performance.
- 3 Levers for Getting the Most Out of Amazon Redshift and AWS, Aug 29 - Aug 22, 2017.
Learn how to optimize your Amazon Redshift instance, critical metrics for smart investments in cloud infrastructure, and best practices to scale your AWS investment.
- An Introduction to the MXNet Python API - May 26, 2017.
This post outlines an entire 6-part tutorial series on the MXNet deep learning library and its Python API. In-depth and descriptive, this is a great guide for anyone looking to start leveraging this powerful neural network library.
- First Deep Learning for coders MOOC launched by Jeremy Howard - Dec 21, 2016.
Leading Data Scientist and entrepreneur Jeremy Howard launches a free Deep Learning course that shows end-to-end how to get state of the art results, including a top place in a Kaggle competition.
- Does More Data Make Your System Smarter? Ontotext Webinars, June 23, July 7 - Jun 20, 2016.
Jun 23 webinar shows how pouring more data to your system can actually make it smarter. July webinar shows how to quickly prototype with Ontotext Dynamic Semantic Publishing platform on AWS, using your own content.
- Cloud Computing Key Terms, Explained - Jun 9, 2016.
A concise overview of 20 core cloud computing ecosystem concepts. The focus here is on the terminology, not The Big Picture.
Pages: 1 2
- Hitchhikers Guide to Azure Machine Learning Studio - Jan 15, 2016.
Learn Azure ML Studio through this brief hands-on tutorial. This step-by-step guide will help you get a quick-start and grasp the basics of this Predictive Modeling tool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
- Spark Summit 2015 San Francisco – Day 2 Keynote Highlights - Jun 19, 2015.
Highlights from keynote speeches delivered by various eminent big data technology leaders from industry and academia at Spark Summit 2015 Conference held in San Francisco.
- Hadoop as a Service: 18 Cloud Options - Apr 2, 2015.
Hadoop as a service in the cloud makes big data applications and projects easier to approach and these 18 platforms each provide their own unique solutions.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Marten Mickos, SVP, HP on Why the Future Belongs to “Hybrid Clouds” - Nov 13, 2014.
In an exclusive interview with KDnuggets, Marten talks about the future of Eucalyptus (recently acquired by HP), defines Hybrid Clouds and their importance, and gives some tips for vendor selection.
- Spotlight: RapidMiner New Predictive Analytics Platform-as-a-Service - May 7, 2014.
We examine the newly announced RapidMiner Platform-as-a-Service, installed on AWS and managed by RapidMiner experts.