Unifying Data Pipelines and Machine Learning with Apache Spark™ and Amazon SageMaker
Roll up your sleeves and charge up because you’re invited to an interactive, virtual Machine Learning workshop run by Amazon Web Services, Databricks, and Immuta on September 10.
During the virtual workshop, you’ll learn how to implement, run, and manage scalable machine learning. We’ll cover:
- Building highly scalable and reliable pipelines for analytics
- The latest insights into Apache Spark and Databricks
- Best practices for working with ML frameworks like TensorFlow, XGBoost, and Scikit-Lear
- Using MLflow to track experiments, share projects, and deploy models in the cloud
- A live presentation and demo of automated security and privacy controls for Databricks from Immuta CTO & Co-Founder Steve Touw
Interested? Sign up for the Virtual Machine Learning Workshop here.
See you on Zoom,
The Immuta Team