- Scaling Your Data Compliance Strategy with Legal Automation - Sep 7, 2020.
Join Immuta and the COVID-19 Alliance, a non-profit organization of MIT, for this virtual workshop on Sep 23 @ 1 PM ET, to learn how you can use legal automation to easily scale your data analytics compliance strategy. Register now.
- Unifying Data Pipelines and Machine Learning with Apache Spark™ and Amazon SageMaker - Aug 25, 2020.
Roll up your sleeves and charge up because you’re invited to an interactive, virtual Machine Learning workshop run by Amazon Web Services, Databricks, and Immuta on September 10.
- Reducing Re-Identification Risk in Health Data - Aug 17, 2020.
Want to learn more about our recommendations for strengthening privacy while preserving utility? Read Immuta's new whitepaper, "Reducing Re-Identification Risk in Health Data: A Guide to Three Privacy Enhancing Technologies", to get the inside scoop on the best privacy enhancing technologies.
- Automating Security & Privacy Controls for Data Science & BI – Webinar - Jul 28, 2020.
Moving sensitive data to the Cloud introduces the possibility of exposing data teams to new levels of risk, making it challenging to manage and prepare sensitive data for data science and analytics. Join our live webinar, Automating Security & Privacy Controls for Data Science & BI, Aug 12 @ 1PM ET to learn how Immuta for Databricks enables you to maximize the value of your sensitive data.
- Scale sensitive data science and analytics with confidence - Jul 16, 2020.
Listen to this on-demand webinar and hear how WorldQuant Predictive derives insights from building models on sensitive data while maximizing value and minimizing risk.
- Automated Data Governance 101 - Oct 15, 2019.
The way we control our data isn’t working. Data is as vulnerable as ever. Download this white paper, which outlines lessons about how data science and governance programs can, if implemented properly, reinforce each other’s objective.
- Beyond Explainability: A Practical Guide to Managing Risks in Machine Learning Models - Sep 20, 2019.
This white paper provides the first-ever standard for managing risk in AI and ML, focusing on both practical processes and technical best practices “beyond explainability” alone. Download now.