- Introducing PostHog: An open-source product analytics platform - Sep 23, 2021.
PostHog is an open-source product analytics platform that helps you and your product team capture, analyze, and make informed decisions based on user behaviour.
- The Future of Cloud is Now - Dec 22, 2020.
Our recent survey of over 130 top data engineers, data architects, and executives uncovered details and trends of the current state of data engineering and DataOps.Read our survey report to learn more about these trends as well as our predictions for future obstacles and our recommendations for avoiding them.
- Get a headstart with Looker and 1K credits for your AWS data warehouse - Apr 11, 2018.
Looker partnered with AWS to offer, for a limited time, a free trial of Looker with a bonus of $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse.
- Foot Locker: Data Platform Engineer - Apr 4, 2018.
Seeking a candidate for a journey of building a brand new data lake platform being built on top of a cloud based platform utilizing the latest tech stacks.
- Get a headstart with Looker – and $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse - Apr 2, 2018.
Looker has partnered with AWS to offer, for a limited time, a free trial of Looker with a bonus of $1,000 credits towards your AWS data warehouse.
- Discover the Looker Difference, Mar 14 Webinar - Mar 8, 2018.
More than just BI, Looker is a modern data platform that can serve the data needs of an entire company, with a balance of self-service and governance with access to a single-source of truth.
- Simplifying Data Pipelines in Hadoop: Overcoming the Growing Pains - May 18, 2017.
Moving to Hadoop is not without its challenges—there are so many options, from tools to approaches, that can have a significant impact on the future success of a business’ strategy. Data management and data pipelining can be particularly difficult.
- CRN Top Platform and Tools Vendors 2016 - May 25, 2016.
The CRN editorial team has released its annual Big Data 100 report for 2016. Check out which companies made the list of Platform and Tools Vendors.
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets - Nov 4, 2015.
Data-Planet Statistical Datasets provides easy access to an extensive repository of standardized and structured statistical data, with more than 25 billion data points from more than 70 source organizations.
- CRN 2015 Big Data Infrastructure Companies - May 28, 2015.
The CRN identifies top 25 big data infrastructure, tools and service companies offering everything from hardware servers, to software platforms and applications, to cloud-based services. The list includes major players in the big data space like Microsoft, Amazon, and IBM!
- Big Data Landscape, v 3.0, analyzed - May 15, 2014.
We analyze the Big Data Landscape and identify the most popular market segments in Analytics, Infrastructure, Applications, Open Source, and Data Sources categories. It is still early - only 4.5% of companies had exits.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Part 2 of the interview with Quentin Clark, CVP, Microsoft Data Platform Group - Mar 6, 2014.
We discuss Microsoft decision to embrace Hadoop as the standard, collaboration with Hortonworks, and advice to newbies in Data Science.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Interview with Quentin Clark, CVP, Microsoft Data Platform Group - Mar 6, 2014.
KDnuggets talks with Quentin Clark, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Data Platform Group. In the interview, we discuss Power BI for Office 365, Big Data trends and Microsoft’s strategic decisions.
- DataSift: Data Scientist - Jan 19, 2014.
DataSift is among hottest big data platform companies in the world, on the cutting edge of how social data can be leveraged to unlock massive value for enterprises, brands and agencies.